Happy Birthday My Rasgulla aka Neha (sneha) - Page 26

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shammukh

NehaπŸ€—

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. May God bless u and fulfill all your wishes.  πŸ€— And above all always keep smiling.πŸ€—

Happy Birthday.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Lopa....πŸ€—... thanks so much yaar...

U are one of the craziest Rahi n Pal fan that I know n hope u remain the same forver.. those one-liners of yours are awesome... hayee...

Thanks once more dear...
Originally posted by Sarah_Angel9

Happy Birthday Neha!:) you are one of the SWEETEST person i've known so far..love ya..i really wish and hope all your wishes may come true..hope you get lots lots of happiness in your life.. we are friends bc of RaHi so made a RaHi edit for ur birthday:) hope u'll like it..
lots of Love
Sarah

Sarah...πŸ˜ƒ... u too are such an angel dear... thanks for those lovely wishes..

Yess Rahi brought us together n hope r friendships grows from strength to strength..

That Rahi edit was such a lovely gift... moi super duper loved it.. Thanks for putting in soo much time n effort yaar...πŸ˜ƒ...

N u are one of the most crazy Rahi n Pal shippers too.. love al that spamming n efforts u took with Lopa.. So proud of ya dearie..

Thanks once more janeman... muahhh

Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SweetAndSpice

Happy birthday Neha!!!!! Have a great time.. PARTY HARD πŸ₯³
Hoping to get a good Kisha scene today since it's your B'day!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Loads of good wishes πŸ€—

Hiii Shivani...
Thanks for this pleasant surprise...loved it dear..

Yess...we did get good RAHI n KISHA scenes yesterday... how cool is that..
Everyone happy...πŸ˜ƒ..

N yess... had a blast yesterday dear..

Thanks once more...
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

wish u a very very happy bdayyy neha...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... u r one of my cutipe frnz i hv got frm TBP forum...!! And yes i LOVE LOVE ur writings on RaHi..they r so awesome.....!!

N Neha u r LUCKY what an awesome RaHi scene v got towards the end of the epi...While seein tht i remembered u ki wow neha got a rocking bday gift in the form of this scene n cherry on the cake their beautiful hug.....!!!

Nywz happy bday once again yaar...!!

Geet...lovely bday thread...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nikki....πŸ€—πŸ€—...

U are such a cutiepie n a genuinely nice person yourself... love ya voice dear.. what renditions...amazing... n your celebratory posts are awesome...sacchi...

Yes dear... That rahi scene was brilliant... heart touching really,,, but lagta hai moti might just go away... please me cant see her going.. moti tussi na jao...

Thanks for the wishes dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aishwarya2905

May you Celebrate your Birthday with your friends and loved ones..
Hope you are blessed with such tomorrows,
 that are truly full of 
joy and fun. πŸ₯³
πŸ‘
Regards
Aishwarya

Aishwarya...

Thanks soo much for the wishes dear...

It was soo soo good to see u here...πŸ˜ƒ...

U are one of the strongest Rahi supporters me has met n love ya for that...
Hope u Stay the same forver..

Thanks girl...
Originally posted by Rabertmona

πŸ₯³ HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  NEHA  πŸ₯³  

You are an amazing person and the best friend of mine.

May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours.
            Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

May the special day of yours be filled

with loving memories full of fun and

the company of good friends.
      Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday my dear friend!

Hope you're wearing your
brightest smile all day long!

( arey kaha? mein khali hath thodi na aayi hoon ) πŸ˜†

AND NOW GIFTS TIME 

Rabiaa...missed yaa soo much yesterday yaar... Kahaan thi tu...???

Thanks soo much for the birthday wishes dear...u are one of the cutest n best friends me has got from the forum yaar.. n hope u remain my friend forever... Love ya soo much.. N that bakra post of your's was so coolll...

Loved all these amazing gifts u have posted... wowww... kitna effort liya yaar tune.. Thanks soo much once more... muahhh
Originally posted by RAHI_SS

sorry for wishing lated...Belated Happy Birthday  πŸ₯³

Thanks sooo much Sujanya...

One of the lovliest people me knows on the forum..

Love ya girlie... muahh

Phew!!!

That was a long list of THANK Us that me just finished saying... but instead of getting tired m soo soo HAPPY...

Thanks for all these amazing wishes guys...

Hope have not forgotten anyone... n very sorry if moi didπŸ˜ƒ...

All of u made my Birthday soo special.. Thanks U tons..

N Geet... love ya sweet... muahhπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sneha02

Stavan thanks a ton for these rocking wishes yaar...Wowww...

Yess had a blast yesterday n your wishes added to the fun dear..

Thanks once more n yes your writings are such a delight...hope u continue rocking us even after the show goes off air...

U are such a sweet friend that me has got... thanks to TBP... hope we remain so always...

Thanks dear...
thanks a lot Neha
that's really sweet of u
we will be friends even after show and seriously thanks to tbp i got so many friends here
yup i will surely continue writing even after show
thank u so much

</div> <div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sarah...πŸ˜ƒ... u too are such an angel dear... thanks for those lovely wishes..</font>
</strong>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Yess Rahi brought us together n hope r friendships grows from strength to strength..</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">That Rahi edit was such a lovely gift... moi super duper loved it.. Thanks for putting in soo much time n effort yaar...πŸ˜ƒ...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Nu are one of the most crazy Rahi n Pal shippers too.. love al that spamming n efforts u took with Lopa.. So proud of ya dearie..</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Thanks once more janeman... muahhh</font>
<strong>
awwwiee Love you Neha:* so glad u loved the edit. Aur ek baat, write more OS yaar, i'm a big fan of ur writing:)