The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Happy Birthday My Rasgulla aka Neha (sneha)

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Today the 2nd of April happens to be very special for me..😳

It is Special because it is the day when a very cute, sweet, Lovable Girl, My roomie and of course My BEST FRIEND was born.πŸ€—.. A friend whom I came across few months back at the India-Forums...And even today our friendship is going strong... Today it is Neha's (sneha) birthday... And this Thread is dedicated to her from all my heart..😳

Ohkkk you know what..when I first thought to make this thread I was like come on yaar..Kitna difficult hoga ek BD thread banana...But Now as I am making it...It takes a lot of efforts and of course MIND😳...and you toh know na ki sochna and all is so difficult aur mera toh bas ek hi kamm hai and that you know very well...of course Nonu ke bare mein day dreaming..oppps I am going off track yaar,πŸ˜†...Anyway.I tried to do  a lot of things for this thread...FF,OS ,a Poem and what not, but kuch bhi nahi soch paayi...sho shoolyy😳...toh Plzz is year is thread se kaam chala lo,,,next year tere liye Taj Mahal ka arrangement karva dungi yaarπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...Ohk on a very serious tone. I really want to make your Birthday special to you, you know why, because you are VERY SPECIAL my loveπŸ€—..I feel so lucky to have a friend like you. I always cherish the moments spend with you. Our talks, our nautankies ,our drooling over Kunal and of course our SPAMMING😳...Seriously I so want to thank my stars to bring such a sweet friend in my life..HAPPY BIRTHDAY. No more toys for you. .You're an adult now.  Expect to only get boring 'useful' presents for your birthdays from now on.  Happy 24th birthday! πŸ˜‰'He he he..Just joking my love...As you celebrate your special day here's what I wish for you, "MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY GROW HAPPIER BY EVERY MINUTE...and GIVE YOU REASONS TO SMILE ALL THE YEAR THROUGH."...I LOVE YOU.. :).

Ohk Guys...Enough of my speech...As you all know we are here to celebrate the Birthday of our Neha, toh lets start the party and enjoy to the fullest...and of course birthday party hai toh Cake se hi starting hogi toh here is the cake for My Partner...JUST FOR YOU MY LOVE.

Hey Neha My Love...I hope you like this Small Gift of Mine...aare don't worry Abhi finish nahi hua hai...PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST...

LOVE YOU...

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail

Aacha cake se ho gaya ya Gifts bhi cahhiyee?...Nahi cahhiye na?πŸ˜›...Ohk ohk don't make faces like this...Gifts bhi hai tere liyee...After all it's your BIRTHDAY yaar... πŸ˜ƒ

sweetdesire thumbnail
TIME FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES LOVE...After all there are o many people who want to wish you yaar...So here it goes...

Tina(tinaswea)

Happy Birthday!

Omg! I can't believe it's ur birthday!

Have an amazing day!

Love ew girl!

Diya(diyataarey)

Oh God!

My exams have just ended and now when i can be active there's no one online in the AT.

not even Geet. Now what am i supposed to do?

Wait! No! Yess..! Neha is there..!!

Yup that is what actually happens LOL

When no one is there Neha is.

Why do we love her?

She's funny.

She's nice.

She's sweet.

She's an amazing writer.

She is always there.

Wait. Why do we need reasons?

Neha is a perfect friend <3

Our RaHi ATs are filled with our posts...we are crazy!

We are RaHians. And proud!

Neha thank you sooo much for being a part of RaHi fandom!

Now it's hard to imagine our fandom with you actuallyEmbarrassed

We are just like a family.

We love you Neha!

Have a super crazily happy birthday!

Stay blessed...Muahhh

Khushi (luv_u_Bharti)

May ur special day...

Surrounded wid happiness,

Filled wid laughter,

Wrapped wid pleasure,

Brightened wid fun,

Blessed wid love,

Remembered wid joy,

...and enriched wid hopes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Smriti (s2singh]

Your birthday chocolate

__

|__|__

|__|__|

|__|__|

|__|__|

A dairy milk chocolate specially delivered 2 u.

Sorry, Thodi si kha li hai.. Yaar...

Happy Birthday Neha..May ur all dreams come true...

Aap Jindgi mein itne Khush rahe,

ki har Khushi aapki Diwani rahe.

Happy Birthday

Ishita (MyLifeMyRulz)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEHA

Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today? NO? the second one? No? Doesn't matter, in my mind I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your special day

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile .

And for the special bond of friendship that we share

Friendship is not something that is written on paper because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday Wishes and blessings are coming your way , my friend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEHA

Priya(priya1101)

Hi Neha,

Many many happy returns of the day to u sweetie.

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come. May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.

May this birthday brings you all the things that make you smile and I pray to god that all your wishes come true. Lots of loveee to u and a biggg hug.

santhiyaa_J

Birthday Cake Words

Birthday Cake Photos

Anjali(anjali1805)

YAYYY... FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME WHEN THE LEADER OF YO YO RAHI GANG WAS BORN... A VERY VERY HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU NEHA... MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...

YOU ARE ONE OF MY BEST BUDDY IN THIS FAMILY.. AND WE ALL LOVE U A LOT.. I KNOW YOU FRM THE PAST TWO MONTHS AND IT FEELS THAT I HAVE KNOWN YOU FRM SO LONG... MY DAY FEELS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT TALKING TO YOU AND ALL OUR OTHER FRNDS.YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND A WONDERFUL WRITE. I AM BLESSED TO HAVE A FRND LIKE YOU...JUST WANNA SAY THAT...

THE WORLD IS ROUND

IT HAS NO END..

AND THATS HOW LONG..

TUM HOGI MERI FRND..

WELL FILMY QUEEN HUN. KOI TOH SONG LIKHNA HI THA...Wink

AND YES HOPE YOU GET TO MEET KUNAL AND PALAK ONE DAY...

NOW LETS CHUCK THIS ALL FORMAL TALKS... TU EKDUM JHAKKAS HAIN BABES AND I WISH KI TERA B'DAY EKDUM ROCKING JAYE...

WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY B'DAY ONCE AGAIN

WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE

-ANJI/FILMY QUEEN

sweetdesire thumbnail
Now time for My wishes for you..Jitna bhi kahun kam hai..So I jsut want to say one thing...I LOVE YOUπŸ€—

2nd April was like any ordinary day for me- but that was before you,

Friendship held absolutely no concrete meaning for me, but that was again, before you,

Hadn't it been your Birth Day, maybe, 2nd April would still be like any other date.

Blessed are those who are acquainted to you, and have you as their Friend.

And I must be the real lucky one to get a gift on your birth day..

A gift that is rare and true, a blessing that no wealth can buy, and I got by sheer boon from what they say, the Lord. And that is YOU, Miss Neha Shrivastav<3

I am overwhelmed to say that In this world where everything is uncertain, merely one fact is definite. You'll always be my best friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance. And this is so true, ain't it? Our Friendship is beyond words, time and distance.

No matter where I am, my wishes are always with You..

Happpy Birthday My Rasgulla!! Hope you have a blast today... Tons of hugs for you, Love you loads.. Mean this from the very bottom of my heart... Hope you get all that you want and need in life and all that you ultimately deserve..

Neha my  dear you are a wonderful person. I still cherish the memory of the day when we came friends..

I am so thankful to TBP and RaHi because of them we came friends. I'm sooo lucky to have a great friend like you in my life.You have got such a golden heart...You are a soft, helpful and friendly person. The best thing about you is that you are very much understanding..You have always been there to encourage my stories with your mind-blowing comments..Thanks lot sweety for it...

Lots of Love

Geet

(Ur Gulabjamun)

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet... girl... πŸ˜­
M actually crying out of happiness
U have no clue how special u made my birthday meri gulab jamun
M totally without friends in Mumbai now,, n u more than made it up for me...
M speechless n crying... my tears seem to have developed a mind of their own... me should be jumping n smiling but m crying. 
Main kya bolun... m humbled n thanking my good fortune for such a friend... amazing..
More than thr show n even more then rahi... all of u ...n u my bestie matter to me now... 
In a very short span we have come real close n me thanks my fortune for getting such a friend... M sooo LUCKY...

N MY DEARIES WILL REPLY TO EACH OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES ASAP... MUAHH
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
sruthi.r thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNEHA
MAY UR WISHES COME TRUE,
MAR ALL UR DREAMS AND WANTS,
COME ALONG TO U

MAY UR DAY BE SPECIAL,
MAY U GET A SURPRISE
MAY THE SUN SHINE UPON U,
MAY U SPIRIT RISE

SO I WISH U ALL THE BEST
FOR A NICE DAY,JOY TO THE FULLEST
ONCE AGAIN
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
IMPORTANT:DON'T FORGET GIVE ME CHOCOLATES AND CAKEπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

WITH LOTS OF LOVE
SRUTHIπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEHA
HOPE THIS SPECIAL DAY BRINGS LOTS OF HAPPINESS
ALL U R WISHES COME TRUE
SO ITS PARTY TIME ⭐️
HAVE A DHAMEKEDAR BIRTHDAY

STAVAN

Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A Very Happy B'day to u πŸ₯³

Neha sweetie... πŸ€—

May all ur Dreams cm true πŸ€—
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey neha
wish u a very happy b'day
may god bless u n fulfill all ur wishes
we haven't ever interacted on IF
but u seem like a really nyc person aftr reading this thread abt u
n wow we do hav something in common
WE BOTH ARE ARIES
ur b'day is here n mine is on the way
hav an amazing day n party hardEdited by kriti094 - 10 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday to u sweetie.
Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success,happiness and Prosperity for you.
May the day bring you as much beauty as a garden full of Pink roses in bloom,and inspire hope for tomorrow.
I wish,you enjoy every minute of life with all joy and cheers.
For your birthday i dedicate to u a beautiful sentence,what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us,so always believe yourself.
May god bless you.
Loads and loads of love and a big hug. πŸ€—
Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago