very nice dear keep going...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb updates banu πŸ‘ Thanks for the fast updates and for the PMπŸ˜‰
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love it dear, sorry I right now read that. Sorry for late answer.
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
thanks for the PM
banuprasa thumbnail
The 2nd day of the picnic,  everyone were getting ready to go to the temple.  
Mausi:  Prem & SID, I think you might have decided yesterday evening itself which color dress you will wear today to match with your partners.  But i will select your dress today myself & see how you will match to them.

Prem & Sid: Mausiji we never planned earlier & it was just coincidence.  If you have such doubt you are welcome to select our dress today.  

Mausi selected Yellow color Tshirt for Prem & Peacock Green color TShirt for SID.  

Mausi:  Lets see.  How your dress match with your partners today.

Everyone were ready & came out of the rooms.  Mausi was really shocked with surprise as Simar was wearing Yellow color Chudi & Roli in Peacock Green Chudi.  All other family members too noticed and smiled at them.  Prem, SID, Simar & Roli too were surprised on this coincidence for 2nd time.

All went to near by Temple.  Had good darshan of Matarani.  Prem & Simar prayed to bless their life with all goodness.  SID prayed to get Roli accept his love and bless them with all goodness.  Roli prayed to bless her to come out of her oddness towards SID and to understand and accept his love.

Everyone was very happy and came out of Mandir.  SID was searching for his Slipper which was noticed by Roli and she came to SID and showed him where his slippers are.  

SID:  Roli! Thanks.  

SID was wondering that Roli had eye on him & in a second she understood that SID was searching for slippers only.  SID can understand that he is getting close to ROLI and Roli as well started understanding SID..

Evening Prem & SID with help of Mausi came out with Simar & Roli and like previous day went by walk enjoying the hill view.

SID & Roli were able to share more topics today than the previous day & they can find more closeness in them.  They both rested near a tree and were talking to each other.

Suddenly wind blow heavily which made dupatta of Roli was pushed by wind and covered face of SID.  Roli felt very shy and SID turned himself the otherside and gave the dupatta to Roli.  Roli face turned red and took duppatta from SId and while wearing admired SID unknowing to herself.

SID who slowly turned towards Roli too noticed that she is staring at him and they had eyelock for sometime...
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god so romantic...😳
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow really awesome and so romantic i luv it
banuprasa thumbnail
Prem, Simar, SID & Roli went to nearby lake to have a boat ride.  Prem & Simar took a boat and SID called Roli to come with him for the boat ride. 
Roli: No SID, I am very much afraid of boat rider.  I do not know swimming also and this lake seems to be having good depth.  So i will not come.

SID: Roli, dont you believe me.  Wont I help you if you face any problem.

Roli: I do believe you.  but this is my fear from my childhood.

SID: Dont worry.  I am with you.  I will take care of you.

Roli agred.  SID got inside the boat and gave his hands to Roli to hold her while getting into the boat.  Roli gave her hands to his hands and slowly get into the boat.  While getting in she lost her balance somehow and fell over SID Chest.  SID hold her from falling and made her to sit beside him.  Both started pedaling the boat and the boat ride started.

Roli was holding SID's hands tightly and closed her eyes. 

SID: ROli, dont be afraid, just relax & open your eyes slowly.  Nothing will happen.  I am here with you.  

SID hold her hands with great passion and roli slowly opened her eyes.  In few minutes Roli got her fear reduced and started enjoying the ride.

Roli: Thanks.  I was really afraid of a boat ride and i never went on boat ride on any occasion.  Today you helped me to come out of that fear.  

Roli was still holding SID's hands and both were enjoying the ride...

The whole picnic trip went very nice for all the members.  Especially Prem & Simar shared good momemts mutally and SID & Roli as well.  SID can realise the closeness developed between them on these days.  Roli too was very happy eventhough she has not realised the love blooming in her heart for SID...
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon