Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Dialogues, scenes and symbols april1, 2014

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
An epsiode with mixed emotions today. 
Both Astha and Shlok are feeling the pain of losing each other and trying everything to be in each other's close proximity and trying to hold to each moment they can have together. 

Astha asking Shlok to stay and not go to the office and telling him that she has told him what she feels about him and can see in Shlok's eyes what he feels for her but wants to hear it from him. The pain is very beautifully potrayed by both Shrenu and Avinash.

Shlok too cannot think about anything but the fact that Astha will leave him in 2 days and go awaya nd so he comes home from office and decides not to go for the next two days.

Is Shlok's ego, or his hatred coming in his way for him to declare his love openly to Astha? I do not think so. Then is it the  fear of losing her so much that he will try his best not tell her? May be but I think  more than that it is a challenge for Shlok himself that he wants to see that a woman who truly loves him will not leave him under any circumstances however difficult they are and only then will he bare his heart out to her.

Shlok lost Swati as she did not really love him for if she did she would not leave him under any circumsatnce. 

So Shlok actually wants Astha to not leave him under any circumstances and then he would prove to himself that true love never leaves and Swati did not love him that much. So he is testing Astha's love for him and his Astha in her at she will not leave him.

NA has already found that Shlok loves Astha and Ashlok are inseparable. So now for Kalindi to get out of the way of separating Ashlok, Shlok needs Astha to fight her mother and so he is instigating her by saying that that she can go any time, but his actions just show that he does not want her to go whatever. 

The other fact that both of these have started accepting is that Astha knows Shlok is somebody who does not verbalize his feelings but expresses through his actions. Something which most men do, where as Astha speaks out her feelings of love for him, something what most women do. The same Astha who was not ready to accept Her love for Shlok before Shlok asked for her hand now openly says zi love ypu to him. Connecting dots from the dream sequence , Astha goes on saying I love you to Shlok and he looks at her mesmerized and then she runs away. 

I do not think Astha will be able to divorce Shlok and she will have to take a stand against her mother, She may ask for more time as she now wants to protect Shlok and herself from  Aditi and expose her . Do not know how Aditi is a positive character. The results of her actions may be positive for Ashlok but she cannot be good.

By now they both now know that Shlok gets angry very much and that Astha does not think much and acts on the spur of the moment. Hence she went and charged Aditi directly with her intentions. So we are seeing EBP with what happened with Jyoti's ML and again Astha will have to find the proof against Aditi.  May be by the end of the Show will we will see both Astha and Shlok completely changed.

With Jyoti and Sid, both are learning to live with each other, giving space and respect  to each other.  Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon also between these two. Ganapati bappa is  helping these two too.

There is map of the USA in Sid's room . Is he going to move with Jyoti  and her baby girl to the US at some point? May be after exposing Abhay and then marrying Jyoti. I think at some point we will see NA agreeing for Jyoti's divorce or may be he will be left with no choice but accept her divorce,  even against his sanmaan. 

Although Anjali does want Astha safe too, her son is most important for her and his life. But what will all do when they will know that Aditi is behind Astha's life. 
So Anjali thinks Shlok's life is in danger because of Astha and Kalindi thinks Astha's life is in danger because of Shlok but the truth is both their lives are in danger because Ashlok will undergo everything together as Shlok has said. 

MY POV. Your views and thoughts appreciated. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nicely describe each and every point
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suchi..nice views again.I liked what you said below.
The other fact that both of these have started accepting is that Astha knows Shlok is somebody who does not verbalize his feelings but expresses through his actions. Something which most men do, where as Astha speaks out her feelings of love for him, something what most women do
Shlok could be an introvert and Astha is an extrovert ...but his ego, insecurities, mistrust on love are all what is causing him to not to spell out his actual feelings to her. He needs to spill the beans and its high time as she will leave in 2 days.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jia.astk

Suchi..nice views again.I liked what you said below.

The other fact that both of these have started accepting is that Astha knows Shlok is somebody who does not verbalize his feelings but expresses through his actions. Something which most men do, where as Astha speaks out her feelings of love for him, something what most women do
Shlok could be an introvert and Astha is an extrovert ...but his ego, insecurities, mistrust on love are all what is causing him to not to spell out his actual feelings to her. He needs to spill the beans and its high time as she will leave in 2 days.

Thanks Jia. I do not have much hope that Shlok will speak out so soon. Not in these two days although he will show with his actions that he loves her. He will speak out once all the dogs, ponds, snakes and thorns have gone.

Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbb1

Nice review

Thanks Ray.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Efinah36

Great πŸ˜‰

Thank you.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lively_roshani

nicely describe each and every point

Thanks roshani.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Originally posted by: decemapr

Nice analysis...😊

Thanks so much.
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sg2013]
so you think he wants to be sure of aastha's love, and for that purpose he is testing her to the extremes, suchi does that not mean he is sick, yes he is insecure, he ought to be insecure, but testing one's love with such extremes is madness. and then where do we fit his love in it. i think he is reluctant to accept not bcz he wants to test aastha's love, but the fact that he is insecure that whomever he loves, gets seperated from him, he knows what happned to swati bcz of his love, so he does not want to accept his love for aastha, at least not openly but he keeps showing gestures to get aastha confused enough and recently due to aditi, aastha got to see his love more openly than he intended and this led to danger again

so he is in a fear loop, love her will kill her...lose her will kill him.

NA/anjali down as shlok have been true to his word, that every danger will have to pass through him to reach her, so hopefully they have got the cue.
aastha knows his silent confessions of love, she needs words to satisfy others, not herself. 
now is kalindi's turn, and i agree with your pond theory here that shlok pushed her himself and then later rescued, but will the cvs ever reach that point. i have stopped predicting more or less bcz cvs never reach that point.they just leave it in limbo, it would  not matter if they prove us wrong, but at least they show na!!

very right, actually when i read fanfiction in which shlok is given a lot of emotional dialogue, i get amused πŸ˜› bcz even if not grumpy like shlok, men are usually not vocal in their feelings, exceptions are always there...i for one is an exact opposite, i am not very vocal in terms of expressions unlike women.  and yup the dream sequence, shlok said i will keep on giving surprises to hear ILUs and getting hugs, but he himself does not verbalize even at that time. 

aastha and shlok understand eachother suchi, but i do not understand why after all, does shlok not trust aastha, i mean okay, do not trust her, but when once someone blames someone else vigorously, one thinks about it at least that what if she is right, may be we will see that bcz when they returned after horse accident, even shlok was wary of aditi.
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sg2013

Thanks Jia. I do not have much hope that Shlok will speak out so soon. Not in these two days although he will show with his actions that he loves her. He will speak out once all the dogs, ponds, snakes and thorns have gone.

πŸ‘Nice post Suchi...Jia.
And Suchi..what a comment..

He will speak out once all the dogs, ponds, snakes and thorns have gone.πŸ‘πŸ€£.
Nice one.

If Shlok has good reasons to not confess so far, there is no reason for him to confess now. He will not confess in these two days...rather he might create situations for Astha to stay back...from whatever he knows of her personality. In fact Shlok may pretend to not trust Astha about Aditi so that Astha is instigated to prove herself as she did in Sulbha case...and in doing that will sideline divorce.

I also think that Astha will..leave..not now ..after proving her point with Aditi...even if there is no divorce, she will get upset about something and leave Agni household..I see that very much in the cards...maybe just to get out of his life to keep him safe if nothing else.
In trying to investigate about Aditi and running after Aditi..Astha might find the clues to the real culprit of Shlok's life...none other than Mahan Baba..Niranjan Agnihotri.
Astha can confront Aditi...but Astha cannot confront Shlok's father..worse..she will feel no one will trust her. So then she will leave...because she will think the only way to keep Shlok safe is by herself going away from him.
Thats the reason they will show Shlok not trusting AStha this time...( he might be pretending)..so that next time when she sees NA's true face or gets some proof of NA..she will not go to Shlok with it..but leave Shlok silently.

But I also have a feeling that when Astha leaves and goes away and stays with Kirloskers...Shlok will dump himself on them...he will come there and stay with her. I do not see him staying without her..at all. That track also might be useful for Kalindi to understand that Shlok loves Astha and she is safe with him.

Yes , if they do show Shlok is dumb enough to really have no doubts on Aditi...and idiot enough not to trust AStha...and he is not pretending about it...then...we have to give multivitamins to Shlok.
In parcel.😲

Thats my POV and HAS for now:)