Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@najialuv88
Join the club! I am completely in love & in awe of this show -the way they have portrayed Hye Won & Sun Jae's relationship to be so pure, so passionate & also the world that Hye Won is surrounded by.

Both of them are such real characters. Hye Won is a smart lady, the fox as they call her, & she seems to have everything but clearly there is something missing. And Sun Jae provides her with that. He reconnects her with her love for music, something she left years ago, the way he admires & appreciates her as a woman is something that everyone craves & he gives her that. Sun Jae, on the other hand, is a really simple guy but despite that, I find his characterisation so complex. He is like a man of 2 extremes. On one hand, he is so shy & stutters at the sight of speaking to her, but on the other hand he is so bold & sincere in the way he speaks about kissing & those indirect gestures he makes. 
Even though society is going to look at their relationship with such dirty eyes & it is illicit, I find it to be the most pure, beautiful relationship in this dark, dirty world. 

Regarding the actors, I haven't seen their work prior to this except Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but I can say that this is definitely a role of a lifetime for both of them. Its like they were meant to play Hye Won & Sun Jae respectively.

I could just go on about how their love story just breaks my heart. Its so innocent, yet bold if you get what I mean. I am yet to watch episode 6 but him telling her that he doesn't want to be found out till the end, their little convo where he was trying to make her jealous really made me feel so sad. I am forced to think is it so wrong to love? She's married but is it so wrong for her to think about herself & be happy with someone who treasures her, respects her & loves her? 

SIGH.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

@najialuv88

Join the club! I am completely in love & in awe of this show -the way they have portrayed Hye Won & Sun Jae's relationship to be so pure, so passionate & also the world that Hye Won is surrounded by.

Both of them are such real characters. Hye Won is a smart lady, the fox as they call her, & she seems to have everything but clearly there is something missing. And Sun Jae provides her with that. He reconnects her with her love for music, something she left years ago, the way he admires & appreciates her as a woman is something that everyone craves & he gives her that. Sun Jae, on the other hand, is a really simple guy but despite that, I find his characterisation so complex. He is like a man of 2 extremes. On one hand, he is so shy & stutters at the sight of speaking to her, but on the other hand he is so bold & sincere in the way he speaks about kissing & those indirect gestures he makes. 
Even though society is going to look at their relationship with such dirty eyes & it is illicit, I find it to be the most pure, beautiful relationship in this dark, dirty world. 

Regarding the actors, I haven't seen their work prior to this except Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but I can say that this is definitely a role of a lifetime for both of them. Its like they were meant to play Hye Won & Sun Jae respectively.

I could just go on about how their love story just breaks my heart. Its so innocent, yet bold if you get what I mean. I am yet to watch episode 6 but him telling her that he doesn't want to be found out till the end, their little convo where he was trying to make her jealous really made me feel so sad. I am forced to think is it so wrong to love? She's married but is it so wrong for her to think about herself & be happy with someone who treasures her, respects her & loves her? 

SIGH.

I'm in! Is there a sign-in sheet available?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm so glad they made it so pure and passionate...
They could have onslaught on the passionate part and although it might have been steamy...along the lines it would have lost its lackluster. But the directors and writers made it a mix of sweet, sour, passionate, sadness, and desire sometimes that collide together into such an interesting mix and makes every hug, look, glace, or dialogue seem so much more better than a kiss much better than a makeout scene and so much better than actually physical intercourse(am i making any sense around this pointπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). 

They are such real characters and it makes it sooo much more interesting that im just blindly disregarding her situation and pushing them forward. Most scenes that would piss me off or have me worried, i don't freaking care as long as i see these two...i can swallow the bitter pill and bear it as long as i get to see their interactions or at least where she is thinking about him or vice versa...πŸ˜›

@Bold EXACTLY! You hit the nail on the head! I don't want to spoil anything since you didn't watch episode 6 but you see that shift, that change in him when she says "Come here for a hug". He was laughing with his cheeks puffed out and looking so freaking cute and adorable, and Yooh Ah In changed expressions, emotions so  quickly that Seon Jae became serious and you could feel him shift from a child being praised by someone he admired to a man who sought awareness almost sexual or intimate awareness of someone they were attracted to. One moment stumbling over the name of a pianoist name and next talking confidently, boldly, and being downright cheeky with so many innuendos.Its funny how it feels that she has control of the relationship but i feel in more ways than none Seon Jae has more control than he realize and than she lets on.

Society will look at it as dirty and the same way as that crazy lady who she works for who chases after her boy toys. No matter how different there relationship is and both Seon Jae and Hye Won are leaning upon one another for different support systems and affection and love or whatever.

I get what you mean its entirely innocent and i can imagine them like any younger couple who are experiencing love for the first time. Seon Jae because of not having anyone understand his passion so much as Hye Won does and Hye Won as creating a facade an ice cold image that seems to fall down in front of Seon Jae because he is brutally honest and sincere that her pretenses don't work on him as well as the others. Sure others say she has the advantage over him but as time progressed, i saw their relationship where Seon Jae has a strong foothold on it as well.

Their convo about not being found out until the end...i just died a little inside. i think he said more so as protecting her in his own way and he rather be the one society throws the stones at than at her and i died once more. 

I find myself pushing her into this and closing the world that exists around them because i feel wrapped around their world and it feels so beautiful...
Once again i rambled...so sorryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Saw episode 6 & gosh each episode just breaks my heart more & more. 
As usual, I loved their moments but few stood out
- the way he cleaned his house as she waited at the doorstep. Dude how sweet was that. He not only respects her, but he really treats her as a princess in his little way. 

-the hug scene that you mentioned. 

-the motorbike ride; his sad face & her feeling free with him 

-her convo with her friend about her life & tearing up. She really deserves to be happy but unfortunately her little moments of happiness with him is going to result in an everlasting misery

-last scene; the way she called him Sun Jae so affectionately & his expressions changed. There was so much longing

I love how subtly this drama portrays their relationship. Nothing over the top. Its all about the little nuances. Looking forward to next episode. 1 more week sigh. And no precap to add on that :(

Oh yes & I am scared of Da Mi. Wonder what she'll do when she finds out that the kind ahjumma is seeing her boyfriend & that they're in such a passionate relationship.

P.S  I just saw the pics of their Elle photoshoot & OMG dude they are so freaking sexy & hot together. Too much chemistry oozing out of them. Yikes I don't know much about their personal lives but if they are single, they should totally get together. One of the most compatible K-couple I've seen. Absolutely in love with them.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Saw episode 6 & gosh each episode just breaks my heart more & more. 

As usual, I loved their moments but few stood out
- the way he cleaned his house as she waited at the doorstep. Dude how sweet was that. He not only respects her, but he really treats her as a princess in his little way. 

-the hug scene that you mentioned. 

-the motorbike ride; his sad face & her feeling free with him 

-her convo with her friend about her life & tearing up. She really deserves to be happy but unfortunately her little moments of happiness with him is going to result in an everlasting misery

-last scene; the way she called him Sun Jae so affectionately & his expressions changed. There was so much longing

I love how subtly this drama portrays their relationship. Nothing over the top. Its all about the little nuances. Looking forward to next episode. 1 more week sigh. And no precap to add on that :(

Oh yes & I am scared of Da Mi. Wonder what she'll do when she finds out that the kind ahjumma is seeing her boyfriend & that they're in such a passionate relationship.

P.S  I just saw the pics of their Elle photoshoot & OMG dude they are so freaking sexy & hot together. Too much chemistry oozing out of them. Yikes I don't know much about their personal lives but if they are single, they should totally get together. One of the most compatible K-couple I've seen. Absolutely in love with them.

Pretty much everything you pointed out were my favorite parts in episode 6 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Da Mi is a psycho with a capital P and crazy with a capital C!
I can't take it anymore...im going to watch all the episodes over until Monday and i can't take it anymore...this show is driving me nuts to the point its entering my dreams...
Don't get me started on that Elle photo-shoot...if we feel the chemistry just by the photos imagine it actually on video...😲😲
I searched her up and i don't think she is married and i know Yooh Ah In is single...all im saying is that these two...these two need to hook up. I don't care...i don't mind they would make some cute little babies together...maybe im going too farπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Completely agree...im absolutely obsess with themπŸ˜›
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
^
Exactly! They would make such gorgeous babies together. Dayumnn!!
I am like re-watching their scenes from ep2 to ep6 again & again..too much of love & passion <3
They're driving me completely crazy. The first k-couple I am going so mad over.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Btw, is Inspiring Generation good?
I only watch period dramas if they're damn good.

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

^

Exactly! They would make such gorgeous babies together. Dayumnn!!
I am like re-watching their scenes from ep2 to ep6 again & again..too much of love & passion <3
They're driving me completely crazy. The first k-couple I am going so mad over.

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sorry for the delay in my response but have you watched episode 7 and 8 yet? If not im ready to praise and bash the writers and directors...they are such trolls and once again NO PREVIEW!!😑
LOL! But they are the second couple that im going absolutely ballistic over
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Btw, is Inspiring Generation good?

I only watch period dramas if they're damn good.

I'm not really watching it but based on others i hear its really good but idk but ppl say Kim Hyun Joong's acting is really really good and has vastly improve...but im just waiting to see.