Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

And Ramadi he or she should be smart enough to ensure the suspicion is never on them ðŸ˜ƒ.

Unfortunately in this category Zak fails sorely. 
Fingers are always pointing to him because of his aloofness, blunt and selfish attitude. 

Terrorists/naxals they never remain aloof . They will try to mingle as much possible and collect as much information. They will try to garner trust of the people. They will go any extent to get that trust. 

If you look from that perspective it has to be Roma or Rahul. But since I have seen Rahul in felicitation ceremony my suspicion goes on Roma.

She is extra sweet. She has understood Sandhya's weakness of family and is a constant supporter to her. Thus winning her trust. Because Sandhya's love for family is always put down by Sirjee and Zakir.
She has understood Rahul's attraction towards her. She very well makes use of it by losing cycle race and also confessing her love. 
She manages to get 2 very close allies in Rahul and Sandhya who will never suspect her. 

She goes for a b'day party where a pre planned incident happens which is getting shooted even before the brawl starts. This shows officers in a bad light

Her compass is damaged. What if she purposely damaged it so that if something goes wrong in the plan the blame is on the compass 

yup exactly remeber the guy who was going to plant bomb at pushkar mela??? he was doing the same with everyone got job at mithai shop con meena so much that she wanted her sister to marry him so roma doing the same or is there more to her like she is doing training against her family's wishes??
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wasn't Roma applying the red terrorist face paint to Ofc Singh in the spoiler pic ? Or was she helping her clean it? Also in the dog incident, when Sandy was wondering what was in the bushes, Roma was making some signs with her eyes towards the bushes. 
Zak could be a terrorist too but not the naxal kind. I have wondered if he is Raj Kumar's brother! He is unnaturally interested in Sandy and Pushkar and was talking about woh kaam jo mera bhai nahi kar paaya!  I may be way off here as I normally am. 2 terrorists in TA is a bit too much haha.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes amma
 i dont remember what did RK say about his family in that track

he said he is from a rich family

Edited by thala - 10 years ago
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I honestly think it's Zakir...
He really doesn't act foolish as someone stated.  He's being competitive but he is someone who looks tough and does have an agenda.  Roma can't be it...she doesn't even seem too capable of doing so well in the academy like Rahul and it's not Rahul either because he acts immature sometimes.  Naxals would have only sent someone who was tough and could really learn from Agrimal and that is Zakir.  

Or, it may end up being one of the other cadets in the background.  I doubt the naxals had anything to do with what happened at the club, and the other stuff. And I don't think they know Roma because the way they were dragging her body across the forest like that and then the way they dropped her leg, it was disgusting.  So honestly, my eye is on Zakir. And he just got caught for this so I wonder what's going to happen next. 
AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think its not zakir
Bcz zak always tryd to win trophy so i think roma is naxal .