Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
the story is no doubt better, but the characterizations are not..the build up of the plot is good...frm this point, they need intelligent and balanced writing which is unfortunately, not the forte of MB writers...

the good points tdy

RM in their room..modified hi sahi...

AK and his revenge talk...Gu was brilliant ! 

I hate JM..i am sick and tired of repeating...after all this, she is trying to escape and  not show an iota of anger towards AK ! horrible ! looks as if she is also realxed to have VD as her dulha, aage ki dekh lenge..i don't know, it's the actor or it's the writing which is faulty...the amount of pain and trauma which should come across is lacking completely...hopefully things will change from tomorrow onwards...

VD/Raju..first, pathetic name...then he is playing a mentally retarded guy...after playing a larger than life role , which pulled the audience n made MB successful, this is a very brave attempt...if it fails, which i don't want, VD will have nobody but him to blame...accepting a role which was not even defined, i dunno how good this decision was...for now, i was not impressed with his act...but i will give him time...

these kind of stories and characters need exceptional writing...it looks as if they r in a hurry to focus on DVD...and the rest of the characters will very soon, be sidelined...again, it'll add up to the long list of stupid inconclusive tracks..tracks, not story...

i am still disappointed with the team, they just don't know what may or may not click with the audience..hopefully in future they improve, that's all i can say..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We will see more JM than any one else, because now she needs to finds out all of the followings:

She will try to find out what revenge AK is uttering about
She will try to find out how her parents was related to HB's death
She will try to find out why she ends up with Dida and why Dida lied to her
She will try to find out how her parents died
She will try to find who was behind her parents death
And finally she will bring the whole truth in front of AK

For doing all these she needs Bittuji's help, which will be hard to get, because LW is not going to open her mouth to Bittuji.

While doing all these she have to deal with a man with six years old brain too!

MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very well directed and super epi..dvd sharing the honours with great performances.⭐️.dd in emotional scenes👏 and vd very adorable as a kid👏..gu was very good as a manipulative villian...👏..very heart wrenching convo between madhu./ak involving dida and bittuji..👍🏼madhu shocked to see her hubby bahaving like a kid and ak ,s description of him,was  well done..👏dd was superlative ..⭐️aww..the last  part of raj and madhu..super adorable..❤️his getting nervous,cluthing on to a pillow, and her crying on her fate and the two big revelations of her life was a master scene..⭐️yeh bed mera hai...😉vd was superlative ...⭐️precap..super adorable..raj calling her gudiya and madhu scolding him and raj pushing her out of the room..aww..dvd ..❤️sheer brilliance on screen..⭐️
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Watched the episode entirely, but kept the sound on - without any intermittent muting - only once the DVD scene *finally* started.
Please, could we have more screenspace for the couple that mass-audience is being enticed to come and watch the entire frigging episodes for?
Let the other characters get less importance and less screentime.
Yesterday almost entirely and today for the greater part were acceptable and endurable in the excess of others scenes, since all the exposition was apparently needed if one is to care somewhat about the recent story, rather than just proceed as if the story started from Saturday's episode's wedding.
Not really a problem, since one may unfortunately have got habituated to leaving logic and thought aside for the many consecutive previous tracks.
It may take a little while to get used to and start expecting great writing and story again in this series. Would be wonderful if it does happen.

Muted almost totally for the non DD/DVD scenes, though watched throughout.
Could they please reduce the family's scenes in length and number?
Having painful memories of excess screentime given to a plethora of supporting characters, most especially Trishna and her heroine dream.

Was muting the episode intermittently for scenes featuring DD so that I could hear all her dialogues and not necessarily all the other dialogues.
Did manage to hear out most of AK's dialogues to JM at the bedroom-door with Raj within the room.

And all that endurance and use of the remote's 'mute' was worth it only for the RajBala scene.
DD's performance was as stellar as throughout the episode. VD's nuancing is excellent as always, not overplayed. Hopefully, he may improve the performance further quickly and effectively as the role continues to be developed and presented.
The episode was definitely worth a rewatch, at least the last part of it that could be got to only through the preceding major part of the episode - and that was surprisingly endurable enough to manage with 'muting' but not necessarily needing to switch the channel.
Looking forward eagerly to the next episode, with a readiness to press on 'mute' if and when necessary for any scenes other than DVD's.
Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: NeelM

We will see more JM than any one else, because now she needs to finds out all of the followings:

She will try to find out what revenge AK is uttering about
She will try to find out how her parents was related to HB's death
She will try to find out why she ends up with Dida and why Dida lied to her
She will try to find out how her parents died
She will try to find who was behind her parents death
And finally she will bring the whole truth in front of AK

For doing all these she needs Bittuji's help, which will be hard to get, because LW is not going to open her mouth to Bittuji.

While doing all these she have to deal with a man with six years old brain too!

ONLY IF she does it..😆 mujhe nai lagta...

instead of all this, they will first focus on NiPam trying to get AK's property n i will rant for another 2 weeks if Madhu Jr decides to expose them and save AK 🤢 like Pam said, after 3 days, the property will be transferred to them and of course, AK will then know the truth...bhool  jao Madhu JR will even BLAME AK for spoiling her life...
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Charu, I still don't understand how Pam is going to get all the properties, as I recall she said if AK doesn't marry by 38 yrs of age the property will split to half and half, and if AK get married than he will get all the property and she will be kangal.
And if JM doesn't do what she must do after what AK has done, than I have no comment for JM other than saying stupid. 
But I still think after all rona dhona she will start thinking, and don't forget she has the blood of Kameena and jungli billi !
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelM

@Charu, I still don't understand how Pam is going to get all the properties, as I recall she said if AK doesn't marry by 38 yrs of age the property will split to half and half, and if AK get married than he will get all the property and she will be kangal.

And if JM doesn't do what she must do after what AK has done, than I have no comment for JM other than saying stupid. 
But I still think after all rona dhona she will start thinking, and don't forget she has the blood of Kameena and jungli billi !

What if AK wed Tamanna then it will be different story all together.Pam try to get AK's properties ,AK harassing or punishing JM .But after sometime AK get to know the true face of Pam.Comes back to JM but till that time JM falls for her husband her true love and AK tries to get JM but this time Rajbala will fight together to stay together between this time Raj might get cured
simply.meghana thumbnail
I thought it was a great episode 😉
JM tried to fight for herself...until the dida card was used
So now some blackmailing from AK
(GU can pull off villain type roles 😃 )

Lots of AK mocking and threatening JM...then finally leaving our Rajbala alone 😃

VD...omg...HE WAS SO ADORABLE 😳
Yeh mera bed hai...awww he is already possessive about things 😳
VD actually did well for the first episode of him acting in the role
Once he understands it more, he will play Raj Kumar better 😃

Two confusions though...
What was the file that AK gave madhu in Saturdays episode?
Is Raj faking being mentally challenged? One of his expressions in todays episode made me feel so 😕
GREENSHIRT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the  episode.

The  scenes  between  Abhay  and  JM  were  necessary  for  the audience  to  understand  why she

she  stayed  back  in  a  marriage  which  she  has not  accepted  .  As  for  anger  towards  Abhay  for  betraying  her  it will  come  when  the  shock  dies down  and  she  starts  thinking

As  for  her  reaction  towards  Raju  she  infact   ignored him  until  he pulled her from the  bed.

She  is  still  not  come to terms  with her  own  sorrow  and  how  will  she deal  with him  or  react  immediately.

There  is  nothing  for  her to be  afraid  of him  because  he  does not  seem violent   Not  all mentally challenged  children  are  violent   I  am  speaking  from personal  expereince  .

VD  has  to improve,  but  for  the  first  attempt  at the  character  he  was  spot  on. These  children  are  naturally  possessive  about their  things  but  at  the same  time  very  sweet  and caring  once  they  start  trusting  the  people  they interact with..

I  expect   this type of  trust  and friendship  to develop  over  a period of time.

kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice epi... gradual progression.

ak is much tolerable and actually good as villain rather than hero. i liked his cruel thinking 😈

vd... came for last few mins... so hard to judge his character.
noticed some change in his body language, facial expression. but he was cute and ''ahaan'... very cute.  pouting his lips  ... 😳.
 i have to wait and see how how pulls this character. it should not become overdose. let's see.

dd... as usual.  waiting for next epi to know more about rm

over all episode was good.