Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged

A beautiful hall had been decorated with flowers all around the ceiling, along with red and black balloons lounged on the floors.

There were three different projectors, all facing in different directions and showcasing an epitome of creations with the copyright of a strange coffee company; Coffee Beans.

It was not long until the guests realized that Coffee Beans was none other than the very popular Galinaaz Creations, which made a comeback a long hiatus of two years. As the slideshow went on, the guests went back to the days of Galinaaz and reminisced their memories.

While some guests were dramatically wiping tears off their eyes seeing the attractive creations of their good old favourites from back in the day, others were still confused over what was exactly going on in this party.

*clicking of the stilettos was heard*

Checking out her own painted nails, Ritchelle entered the hall and went on to the stage with the thought of announcing the arrival of the guest of honor. 

Before she could grab the mic, she found Munni already there before her, ready to present. So instead of arguing over who should host, both began to compliment each other on their outfits, hairdo, and then the talk shifted from 2 States to Ekta Kapoor's shows.

*10 minutes later*

The guests were still waiting.

*pop*

Someone came in shouting "INDIA WON!" "The T20 World Cup is coming home!". Yep, this was none other than Aahaana, who was too busy watching the live match on her iPad, without realizing that she was attending a party.

Ritchelle and Munni snapped her out of her dreamy world to get the party back on track. They decided to make the big announcement already, but where's...

I'm here whispered Sonia. Sorry for being late!

Ritchelle: Okay so we need to get everyone ready for the surprise.

Aahaana: Yeah, she should be here anytime now.

Munni: I'll get the lights turned off.

Sonia: Wait! Why turn the lights off? I'm scared of darkness! Erm, well kind of.

Aahaana: Grow up kiddo. It's just for a few minutes till she arrives.

Sonia: Who she?

Munni: For whom we've arranged this celebration?

Sonia: Who have we arranged this celebration for, again?

*Aahaana rolls eyes*

Ritchelle, Munni, Aahaana: For the abso-flippin'-lutely amazing owner of the even more abso-flippin'-lutely awesome, Coffee Beans Gallery! 

Sonia: Ah no, you guys don't need to worry about that. I just met her outside, and I told her that we were arranging a surprise party for her inside, and she shouldn't hurry. So it's all right ladies. I've got the situation under control. 

Ritchelle: Someone dare me to commit an offense.

Before the party would become a complete mess, in came the guest of honor in a beautiful red gown, with a crown that stated "Queen of Banner Contests @ India-Forums"

Still wondering why? 

Because she is the only member of India-Forums who has managed to claim 15 winning banner contest titles, the first one being Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein (2009). And last one being Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir (2014), along with countless other runner ups!

So altogether, let us grandly celebrate the birth of an all rounder legend!

Edited by DiorRouge. - 01 April 2014 at 6:24pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasweet_bmyteddybear.kalyani_shivaPrincessN*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.Asharkibiwi-Swetha-Nandiniraizaada-Deepali-SpunkyTigressgauriangelAngel-Jot.starry.phoenix-VishaD-DiorRouge.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRmnx12-Misek-carnations.-Maryam.K-sapnapari...Ayesha..._AngryBird_MSN_Vanny.HookandHybrid.AyeshaC4Sid_NiShI_Angie12AbhayVakil_1992.Mandy.jyoti06|Persephone|Siddhi_lipshaapree4ruscarlet.moonAASUSradev24devina22somergasm.-Alina.lafangi_MahiMona55maya-kkBerryBlush07-Cutyee--Shamoo--NisbahxParo_rudraARIANA_Aisha.Kpinkpearl5SanDhirholic.Super.Psycho_SaiSdeepa1122harshdbTemptations._Meena_Tarantallegra-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Happy Birthday, starry.phoenix *" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
 D.e.v.e.l.o.p.m.e.n.t  T.e.a.m 

coming soon

Happy Birthday Shikha! Party

Sending loads of birthday wishes your way! May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness. It's a pleasure working with you in BC. 

Your creativity always seems to amaze me. You gotta teach me how you make such awesome sigs all the time! Nonetheless, enjoy your day and have a blast. 

Lots of love, 
GK

Happy B'day Shikha,

God bless and keep rocking as always!!

Now some advice LOL LOL You make such an awesome creations, that keep making it and more of it...Big smile

Lovely working with you gal always, 

Reshu

Shikhuu, even before I personally met you, I have known coffee.beans, your siggies and tags reached me, which are amazingly beautifulHeart.We have met like a month ago and that is when we started talking and knowing each other and you come across as a warm, very friendly, lovely, caring, humble, creative, and extremely fun loving person and whoot it's your birthday today!! 

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Shikhu HugHug Hope you have all the happiness, prosperity, health, love and peace in life,May all your wishes come true, and No IF'ing on your bday., that's a rule LOL so take it easy about IF, have a wonderful time with family and friends and stay away from all computers and gadgets. relax, party, have loads of cake and do share it with us Wink
Once again, have a wonderful birthday and an even more amazing year ahead Hug

Lots of Love
Munni

Shikhajaani Heart

I still remember the first time we spoke! I think it was cause I loved your work and I didn't know you so I got Mel to ask you for a tag for EBI, and then I loved it so I popped by your gallery! And then my requests increased, your tags never stopped and a strong friendship was forged! And now when we don't have a regular graphicer for articles, I locate you to do my articles for me. Sigh. Such a strong bond Heart

Mush and fluff aside, here's wishing you a very very Happy Birthday! I pray you have a wonderful day today! Spend it with your family and friends and don't bog yourself down with work :) Have a wonderful wonderful day jaaneman Heart God bless you always!

PS: You've made me multiple tags and bday requests so it was only fair that I got you 2 sigs. All credits to VishVish and Saruuu!

Shikha,

Wish You A Very Happy Birthday & many more Creative, Artistic Ideas Filled Year Ahead.

Wishing you a very happy birthday Shika.Hug Have a lovely day.Party

Best wishes,

Yuvika

HEY SHIKHAAA!

Yeah so I don't know you that well, but I alwaaays wanted to stop by your gallery to secretly stalk. Haha but yeah. I'm glad that you kinda broke the ice by coming to my gallery, and then I came to yours. Fair game, eh? Hahahaha.

But anyways, I'm hoping that I will you know you better in the forthcoming days. And that you have an amazing day!

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAAAYY!

Love,
Saraa.

Aiyooo, Shikhaaa,

Does Shikha even needs any introduction? 

I'm sure she has made her presence on almost every forums with her beautiful Tags let it be for the DT or for any activities, beautiful creations on shows/characters and she is also a person who never says 'NO' whenever any requests for something. 

Having one of the busiest shops in the Avatar and Signature forum, she also has forum's to moderate and i am glad that i got the opportunity to know her. 

How it started? Well, no guesses is needed as its obviously for her awesome tags. So have a great birthday and may god bless you always. 

*see gift below*

-Visha

Dearest Shikha

Wishing you a great day and a fab year!
You are such a sweetheart and an amazing artist...its great knowing you :)
Keep smiling !

lots of love
Hina

Asharkibiwi

some one told me that its your birthday on April 2nd! really? then I wish you a very very Happy birthday shikha, the awesome siggy maker Hug I remember meeting u n my first forum kitani mohabbat hai and then in tere liye... their we had hello hi bye bye rishta Embarrassed and ab after years...hmm I guess after 3 years Big smile m glad to meet you ek baar phir in iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ek baar phir forum LOLSmile now hope we will talk more than hello hi bye bye... CoolHug

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness
and love. May all your dreams become a reality.
But even more than that, may it bring you loads
of true love and friendship. Have an amazing
birthday! once again wishing u a very happy and fantabulous birthday Hug
loves
mariyam Smile 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 April 2014 at 6:38am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.munnihyderabadDiorRouge.mnx12-VishaD-starry.phoenixKhotaSikaShreya.HookandHybrid._AngryBird_MSN_Vanny...Ayesha...jyoti06Siddhi_lipshaapree4ruradev24deepa1122-CutyeeNisbahxParo_rudraARIANA_SaiSpinkpearl5devina22somergasm.-Alina.lafangi_MahiMona55maya-kkBerryBlush07harshdb-Ms.Wildcherry-

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
B.o.l.l.y.C.u.r.r.y   T.e.a.m

Happy birthday, Shikha!

You know I don't own an ounce of graphic skills, let alone your master strokes so I won't embarrass myself trying to even pretend that I didn't 'have the time to produce something'. But I will wish you an awesome birthday filled with all things yummy...so you can happily direct it all to yours truly. So have a fantabulous day with all your near and dear ones.

Jenifer

PS: You know where to keep the cookies Wink

Happy Birthday Shikha.. i hope you have an amazing day with family, friends and well wishers. May all your wishes come true on this day, enjoy it to the fullest. It's great working with you although I don't you too well.. Alas, I hope I can reduce the distance in the time to come. Smile

Happy Birthday once again :)

-Fatima

Wish you a very happy birthday Shikha!!! 
Have a great day!

Shikha! It's your birthday today! So, I guess I should start with wishing a very happy happy birthday! I truly hope you have an awesome day and an even better year! We've known each other for quite some time now and you're such a sweet person! Always willing to help! I'm glad that we're working together again! 
Once again, I hope you enjoy your special day and get loads of gifts! And don't forget to party all night Wink LOL
Lots of Warmth,
Gunia

Happy Birthday Shikhuuu!!!! Hug Dancing Party

Hope you have a fantabulous day filled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and (*_*) goodies!!! 

It was a wonderful experience working with you thus far, and I hope we remain good friends beyond BC and get to know each other better because you're an amazingly friendly person! May the year ahead of you be successful with all the happiness you deserve!!!

Loads of love,
Vanny.

A very happy birthday Shikha!!!!Hug

I believe I have never talked to you but seen you around surely and I'd like to say that you are immensely creative, diligent and exceptional. 

Hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful year ahead!

*see gift below*

-Nabila

Hey Shikha! Today is indeed a very special day. Wish you a very very Happy Birthday hun! <3 May you be showered with all the love, happiness and success in your life. It has been great working with you in BC. 

And not to forget the oh-so-beautiful-creative-mind behind those gorgeous creations of yours. You have always been an inspiration to amateurs like me. Hope you have a great day and an amazing year ahead. Eat lots of cakes and cookies and sugary delicacies cause today is totally an exception. 

God Bless! Love, Komal.

Shikha!!!

Many many happy returns of the day. I hope you have an amazing day and keep up to being such an amazing graphicer.

PS - I totally love your work.

Happy Birthday to you once again, stay happy and blessed.

-Pooja

Edited by munnihyderabad - 01 April 2014 at 8:27pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamyteddybear.kalyani_shiva-Swetha--Koeli_Appy-TeriGalliyan.-Deepali-munnihyderabadhinzKhotaSikaShreyaDiorRouge.starry.phoenix.HookandHybrid.AbhayVakil_1992MSN_VannySiddhi_lipshaadevina22somergasm.-Alina.Mona55maya-kkBerryBlush07NisbahxParo_rudradeepa1122radev24SaiSpinkpearl5-Ms.Wildcherry-

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
 G.e.n.e.r.a.l   M.e.m.b.e.r.s  &  F.r.i.e.n.d.s   

Happy Birthday Shikha!

May God Bless You.

Hope you have wonderful day.

We worked together for short span of time but it was nice to work with you as co-DT. I have stalked your earlier posts on forum when I joined it inspired me with creative ideas always LOL I wondered always where did you suddenly went? But Finally you returned back with a bangBig smile . Shikha as a siggy maker IDK what to say? You are an amazing siggy maker one of my fav's always but more than that a good person. Keep smiling Big smile.

Happy birthday shikhu. You are the best creator ever and so kind. Thanx for being a great friend. Love u. 

*see gift below*

From Reema Jhar. 

Heya Shikz! 

It's your b'day! Aww!

Happy b'day! Hug

I'm having exams so done with one siggie which even looks horrible as you know I can't make siggie! I'm good at nothing! lol! 

Wish you a very happy b'day once again! Many many happy returns of the day! Loadss of love!

*see gift below* 

Ariana

Wishing you a very happy birthday Shikha!

May all your dreams and wishes come true!

I absolutely adore your creations. So many times you have helped me out and I appreciate it alot. Its my turn now. I've never created before but seeing as you put so much effort in creating for me and others I though I should make you something special for your birthday. 

*see gift below*

Once again, wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PartyHug

Love, from Nisbah

HugHug

Happy birthday sweetie!

You are one of the best sig maker and very generous..MAY you always be happy..my heart sings HBD for you<3

XOXO

Jo

Happy Birthday to you Shikzz Big smile

Your a lovely person and super creative person and this something all have to say is ur unique "Koi tumsa Nahi" suit you perfectly Big smile 

On this special day of your's i wish world's all happiness and luck for you may god bless you and you live long and always happy Big smile

*see gift below*

With Love Preksha aka Pree (Named by you Wink)

Hi,

May all of your wishes come true - today and always. 

Happy Birthday.

*see gifts below*

Love,
Lipsha..

Happy Birthday Ms uber talentedStar Shikha.Star

Have a great life ahead..Big smile

And keep doing that extraordinary (sig) work u do.StarStarStar

Stay blessed my lovelyHug and yeh Thank you so much for all those brilliant  creations you made for us..and also being the saving grace for manyLOL in their thread celebration pursuit Big smile

Love, 
Sia

Happy Birthday Shikha! 

Wishing you a great year ahead. Enjoy your day :) 

You're a really wonderful person and Im glad I got to know you :D Seriously, had missed you so much when you were away from IF for some time and was so happy to see you back :D Keep smiling, God bless you always :) 

Im not so good with words, dont know what else to say. I love you. Hope you have an awesome day! 

*see gift below*

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Dear Hug

Love your creations so much, you are one of the great artists I have ever seen Embarrassed 

Keep rocking and stay blessed with lots of happiness Big smile Heart 

*see gifts below*

-Liza

Edited by munnihyderabad - 01 April 2014 at 8:45pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamyteddybear.kalyani_shiva-Swetha--Deepali--Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabadstarry.phoenixKhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRAbhayVakil_1992MSN_Vanny.HookandHybrid.-CutyeeNisbahxParo_rudradeepa1122devina22somergasm.-Alina.Mona55BerryBlush07radev24Siddhi_lipshaapree4ruSaiSAisha.Kpinkpearl5-Ms.Wildcherry-

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

You've made me multiple tags and bday requests so it was only fair that I got you 2 sigs. All credits to VishVish and Saruuu!

here's couple of your favs, hope you like these Embarrassed

A small gift from my small shop LOL

Lucky you my exams are over so heres you're lil gift! hope you like it.

Happy birthday once again...Tongue

http://i.minus.com/iDSCHi9C0Abro.gif

Siggie for you: 

Its not amazing but I hope you will like it and use it Big smile

A small gift for my Inspiration cum Guru afterall your the reason behind me being a decent siggy maker EmbarrassedHug

Gifts:

Nowhere near as good as you in this ;) 

But here's a small gift from my side - hope you will like it!

I Hope you like them Embarrassed

Edited by munnihyderabad - 01 April 2014 at 9:30pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamyteddybear.kalyani_shiva-Deepali--Koeli_Appy--Swetha-Angel-Jot.starry.phoenixDiorRouge.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyR-VishaD-.HookandHybrid._AngryBird_MSN_VannyAbhayVakil_1992Siddhi_lipshaapree4ruradev24AASUSSaiSAisha.Kpinkpearl5devina22-Alina.Mona55maya-kkBerryBlush07NisbahxParo_rudraARIANA_

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

I.d.e.a/L.a.y.o.u.t/W.r.i.t.e.u.p

Aahaana

munnihyderabad

BalamPichkaari

DiorRouge.

H.e.a.d.e.r.s

-Ravjot-

N.a.m.e. t.a.g.s

-hinz-

W.e   L.o.v.e   Y.o.u  Hug

Edited by munnihyderabad - 01 April 2014 at 9:13pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamyteddybear.-Koeli_Appy--Swetha--Deepali-munnihyderabadAngel-Jot.starry.phoenixKhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRAbhayVakil_1992_AngryBird_MSN_Vanny.HookandHybrid.NisbahxARIANA_deepa1122radev24AASUSSaiSpinkpearl5Siddhi_devina22-Alina.maya-kkBerryBlush07-Ms.Wildcherry-

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shikhaaa! 

Hope you're going to like our little surprise for you! :P

My BIGGG wala reserved for my super BIGGG wala message!

Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-munnihyderabadstarry.phoenixMSN_VannyNisbahxARIANA_devina22pinkpearl5Siddhi_-Ms.Wildcherry-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shiku jaanuHugHug

Edited by munnihyderabad - 01 April 2014 at 9:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-munnihyderabadhinzstarry.phoenixSiddhi_pinkpearl5NisbahxARIANA_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top