Saraswatichandra

how menka know kabir is saras bro

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I knew she is taking revenge on guman but to know kabir truth is out my mind that means she may know where is saras mother or she may help her when she dying .so much confusion on kabir . She has used kabir to destroy her enemy and may be she told him how she use to treat saras when he was a kid too who knows . Let's wait n see hw she know him 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
3 possibilities I think:

Saraswati survived and gave birth to Kabir but died shortly after. Doesn't explain how Menka would know about Kabir though.

Or Saraswati gave birth to Kabir before the suicide incident and Gumaan might have had him placed in orphanage and declared stillborn...then Menka might have found him or might even have kept track of him for all these years to tell him the truth and guve him so much hatred and bitterness that he agreed for her plan.
And 3rd possibility is that Saraswati is alive. Maybe she's still in a devastated state/zinda lash, which is why. Kabir is so sensitive whenever he hears the mention of his&Saras's mom..and then somehow Menka managed to find them.Edited by Tejy_Kumari - 10 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder if Guman did something to Kabir after he as born? Had Saraswati think that she had a stillborn child and that made her even more depressed and suicidal? Maybe Guman was afraid that LN wont leave Saraswati if they have a second child? 
Kabir blames both Guman and LN, coz I guess he believes that it is coz of LN's affair with Guman that he ended up in the situation of being an orphan? Well it is a fact, so I guess him being bitter is acceptable! 

The whole thing is a big mystery! But I wonder if Meneka knows who Kabhir really is? Not sure. 
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is all very mysterious. 
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
I may have missed it but did they say who Kabir is?