funnymonkey thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah am happy that out RK or some version of him is back but doesnt anyone anyone at allfind it gross that madhu Jr married someone who looks like her father? I am saying this after putting away my excitment for VD coming back. I am thinking logically! Anyone agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 of-course i agree with you.
it's definitely not like what we thoughtπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is a little weird! But i'm sure many will disagree!
ghettogurl88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you! It looks and sounds absolutely disgusting. Even when they have future love making scenes those will be in yuck formation bc this guy looks ditto like her dead dad!!!
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its a fiction... in real lif no daughtr s carbon copy of hr mom
Mendesarmy thumbnail
It's funny how so many ppl are disapointed wid this tracck but they were beggin to c VD back to d show at Any cost I mean I don't wanna be rude but so many ppl have been over the whole father daughter romancing thing weird I mean I guess no one is ever satisfied...

I mean they may be your thoughts but this is just my opinion!
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Evil-Rules-

its a fiction... in real lif no daughtr s carbon copy of hr mom

LOL well obviously it's fiction... but  there's nothing wrong with stating our opinion about the plot/story and characters. Jr Madhu looks exactly like Sr Madhu cuz she's Rishbala's daughter but why does Jr RK looks like Sr RK?πŸ˜• How many RK look alike can there possibly be?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RKV-

It's funny how so many ppl are disapointed wid this tracck but they were beggin to c VD back to d show at Any cost I mean I don't wanna be rude but so many ppl have been over the whole father daughter romancing thing weird I mean I guess no one is ever satisfied...

I mean they may be your thoughts but this is just my opinion!

I think the inconsistence in the storyline makes the plot as a whole unsatisfying, has nothing to do with the actors. If you ask me this show has ran it's course and should have ended with "original" Rishbala! πŸ˜Š

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Booteefool

<font color="#66cc99">LOL well obviously it's fiction... but there's nothing wrong with stating our opinion about the plot/story and characters. Jr Madhu looks exactly like Sr Madhu cuz she's Rishbala's daughter but why does Jr RK looks like Sr RK?πŸ˜•How many RK look alike can there possibly be?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†</font>

TOLD you its fiction do nt cmpare wd real life... at da end of the day u lyk it and it cheers u up dats okay wd sum of us...😊
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: funnymonkey

Yeah am happy that out RK or some version of him is back but doesnt anyone anyone at allfind it gross that madhu Jr married someone who looks like her father? I am saying this after putting away my excitment for VD coming back. I am thinking logically! Anyone agree?

I will never agree!And you know why?Because I will NEVER accept what ST did with Rishbala,and no matter how much they mention them in the new episodes I don't agree and I will never agree that they're dead,so I watch this show from a totally different view-like a new show.On TV I am only few episodes from Rishbala's death and I am even wondering should I watch that episode at all.After,that leap of what,18,20 years doesn't happen for me and I'll stop watching cause that is not my beloved show!I'll start to watch after VD enters and I'll watch it as a new show and out of respect for Abhinav and Vivian.For me MEIEJ-the real one ended with a happy ending so this is a totally new show for me now!So,the answer is NO!Everyone who finds it yes,obviously agrees with everything ST did,and I don't and I NEVER WILL!