Prehistoric Barter it will be ....OR

RingsOfSaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well,

there are many predictions and wishes going around the forum, this is my two pence.

So far, my understanding if Rudra's character  is - he doesn't think, he is not capable of thinking, he just reacts.

And that is exactly what he is doing at this present moment,

- he  feels helpless, as he cannot push Paro away, he cannot drag her out of the house even when she challenges him to

- he is desperate to keep her away, as he cannot control his feelings in her presence, his heart goes out to her,

- he is scared that given some time, he will be unable to hold his fort in front of Paro's innocence, and his heart will win this battle,

- he is terrified of getting his motto and all his beliefs in life wrong, that beautiful women are just born to betray men and make them suffer,

- he is illogical in all his thoughts so far, he is not far-sighted, for him, little battles won in seconds are all he cares about, he has proven this time and again.

So, his all night thought process has led to this...

HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP PARO AWAY FROM HIMSELF_ ANYTHING

He is a coward bcoz he cannot get himself to be around her and hold onto his beliefs.
He is selfish, as he would do anything to get her out of sight, even marry her off to a scumbag like Sumer that too by paying him off.

Many people on the forum, have predicted , this is Rudra's masterplan, he is testing her loyalty etc etc.

But according to me, Rudra is reactive if anything, and this is his way of dealing with Paro, his ARCH NEMESIS.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will be happy, if these latter predictions hold true, but that would be contrary to Rudra's character ...and also I am disliking this whole PREHISORIC BARTER SYSTEM that he has resorted to...is a repenting woman an object to throw around, just bcoz she is submitting herself to this torture??

PARO, gear up girl and show Rudra what a woman of substance is all about !!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RingsOfSaturn

Well,

there are many predictions and wishes going around the forum, this is my two pence.

So far, my understanding if Rudra's character  is - he doesn't think, he is not capable of thinking, he just reacts.

And that is exactly what he is doing at this present moment,

- he  feels helpless, as he cannot push Paro away, he cannot drag her out of the house even when she challenges him to

- he is desperate to keep her away, as he cannot control his feelings in her presence, his heart goes out to her,

- he is scared that given some time, he will be unable to hold his fort in front of Paro's innocence, and his heart will win this battle,

- he is terrified of getting his motto and all his beliefs in life wrong, that beautiful women are just born to betray men and make them suffer,

- he is illogical in all his thoughts so far, he is not far-sighted, for him, little battles won in seconds are all he cares about, he has proven this time and again.

So, his all night thought process has led to this...

HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP PARO AWAY FROM HIMSELF_ ANYTHING

He is a coward bcoz he cannot get himself to be around her and hold onto his beliefs.
He is selfish, as he would do anything to get her out of sight, even marry her off to a scumbag like Sumer that too by paying him off.

Many people on the forum, have predicted , this is Rudra's masterplan, he is testing her loyalty etc etc.

But according to me, Rudra is reactive if anything, and this is his way of dealing with Paro, his ARCH NEMESIS.πŸ˜†

I will be happy, if these latter predictions hold true, but that would be contrary to Rudra's character ...and also I am disliking this whole PREHISORIC BARTER SYSTEM that he has resorted to...is a repenting woman an object to throw around, just bcoz she is submitting herself to this torture??

PARO, gear up girl and show Rudra what a woman of substance is all about !!!!πŸ˜‰

I completely agree with your analysis of rudra but unlike you I really wish that she spits on both their faces for treating her as an object or a commodity for sale, in the market, and marries his kakusa to Stump both mohini and rudra in one go and keep them tortured for all of their miserable lives. 

Meanwhile paro and kakusa rechristened as "paku"  can have a ball🀣
Edited by dididumb - 10 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
Like you, I also hope the predictions become true! Because this prehistoric barter is unbearable! 
bebo2050 thumbnail
we'll see what the cvs have planned as parvati in her new avtar will give back to rudra for sure .
I agree...even I hd disliked d way HE hd taken a decision regarding PARO'S life..he is NO ONE to judge her, sell her or throw her.

But luking on d silver lining, it is only to test Paro, to see what actually is her motive, to know weder she is dangerous or not, n to know her ACTUAL TRUTH