Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

OMG Baldev ne to aaj had hi kr di...jeejaji ne jo jhuth bola use khud sach krne chal diye...jeejaji ne film dekh li lekin usnhi ki behen ne nhi dekhi🤣...han han baldev dekh le tu apni veera k sath film..😆..Oh the challenge is awesome but i hope this time Baldev wins or else😡

The second scene was again too cute..Veera when did u del it..u said u didnt before then the phone broke then he got it repaired after which u were searching for ur bhabhi jee...to kab kiya delete😕..jhooti..khud ko dilasa mat de..u want to stare at that photo like us fangirls but u r too stubborn to accept it😉...

Precap..oh God he's so excited to see the stuff his bg has saved for his wife..i.e. veera...oops ye ghene veera ki amanat hen jo uske veerji hi chuda k ayenge😆

@RED...Man the percap was so cute..ballu is so excited that his beeji is giving things to his biwi (who will be veera)!!
Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 10 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah.. i hope ballu wins the challenge nd he gets his impending pappi as well😳.. i can imagine ballu will make veera do what all.. all her childhood she won nd now ballus turn😊
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namratavyas

yeah.. i hope ballu wins the challenge nd he gets his impending pappi as well😳.. i can imagine ballu will make veera do what all.. all her childhood she won nd now ballus turn😊

if he looses this time ill burn everything😡😡..hope he raises his eyebrows when he wins