Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Peeppss..Tongue
Hey guysHug

as you have read the title I'm planning a surprise for KaramjiEmbarrassed our maddyEmbarrassed our samarEmbarrassed our ppEmbarrassed our handsome photographerEmbarrassed and my love!!HeartBlushingLOL

Now coming to the topic. I want everyone to pm me their feelings about Karam Rajpal. I want some cute long written texts for himEmbarrassed I'm sure everyone here likes him definitly!

He is starting with a new show. I want him to feel like that he is not alone. We all are here to support him with his new projects. (whatever what)

Here is an example what you can add to your text:

- how you felt when karam joined SG.
- did you like him when he came to SG or did you like him after that
- did you watch other shows which karam was playing
- tell something about SamRaj (samar and yuvraj)
- tell something about samreen (samar and suvreen)
- say what you liked the most on karam in the show SG
- tell him if you want to watch Nadaan Parindey and why
- tell him what you liked the most in SG season2
- tell something about SG season3
- wish him for his new projects (shows)
- tell something about Karam (how he behaves on fans)

DEADLINE : 5th April 2014

PM me (Naz_YuvReen)

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 07 April 2014 at 6:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherSehgalmizzle22sujairohitJustMySelfVivirti_Suvian2-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Planning a surprise for Karam *-*" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vivirti_Suvian2

IF-Rockerz

Vivirti_Suvian2

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

- how you felt when karam joined SG
Damn awesome moment specially when he is introduce as SEXY PADOSI ufff and his deadly combination of attitude and that flirty image so many things and the supercool photographer

- did you like him when he came to SG or did you like him after that
Actually i like him when he introduce as Suvreen's padosi that moments when he comes to suvreen towel lapete hue and asking for ice

- did you watch other shows which karam was playing
yes ofcourse woh life ok par RAKSHAK aaya tha i watched it and ya that NAADAN-PARINDEY was next target to watch it

- tell something about SamRaj (samar and yuvraj)
Samraj i love that scene when suvreen-Samar-Yuvraj ek sath and then suvreen yuvraj ko apne flat mein nahi le pati tab samar behaving like he loves yuvaj uff that scene was awesome and that scene also when us tharki secretory ki ladki banke band bajate hai

- tell something about samreen (samar and suvreen)
I want that pair i sg to lead at that time but its ok love all the jhagda moments and some emotional moments and that comic moments

- say what you liked the most on karam in the show SG
attitude looks and his awesome acting and the way he deliver his dialouges super cool

- tell him if you want to watch Nadaan Parindey and why
I watch Nadaan Parindey just because karam is there and the promo was uff too much interesting and i like 2nd promo too

- tell him what you liked the most in SG season2
ofcourse  i started watching SG because samar ki entry hue thats it KARAM IS THE ONLY REASON TO WATCH SG

- tell something about SG season3
waiting for it but ya want SAMREEN as pair

- wish him for his new projects (shows)
Wish you all the very best for your next awesome projects and you will be rock as always and keep up the awesome work and this nadaan parindey going to be another blockbusters

- tell something about Karam (how he behaves on fans)
Hmm... i watched his offscreen videos and he is such a darling and he has no attitude at all and he is so so cute and ya i love the way he is on-screen ho ya phir off-screen i always love his acting characters and him
and ya thank you so so much for MADDY BABA character and again thank you for giving me SAMEER character of nadaan parindey

Edited by Vivirti_Suvian2 - 31 March 2014 at 10:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_YuvReen

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Please don't write it like any answer.

Write it like the Comments which we have written for 2nd Anniversary of SG check this link :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3950439

Vivirti_Suvian2

Vivirti_Suvian2

IF-Rockerz

Vivirti_Suvian2

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

Write it like the Comments which we have written for 2nd Anniversary of SG check this link :

oops i thought its like an answer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_YuvReenAfrin_RaqBhi

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

oops i thought its like an answer
no problemHug thanks for your textEmbarrassed

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Naz dear,
         Great concept and a lovely way to show your support to your favorite celebrity. I would've loved to be a part of it and support you but I don't have time for writing something long these days so am just giving this excerpt to put my thoughts into words.

Naz kay Karam ki Jai ho!!! Party

Lol this is all that came to my mind... hahaha... well have a good one!!

bye

Naz_YuvReen

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AquaMermaiden-

Hey Naz dear,
         Great concept and a lovely way to show your support to your favorite celebrity. I would've loved to be a part of it and support you but I don't have time for writing something long these days so am just giving this excerpt to put my thoughts into words.

Naz kay Karam ki Jai ho!!! Party

Lol this is all that came to my mind... hahaha... well have a good one!!

bye
hahaa.. but what does it mean ??ConfusedLOL

No problem.. you don't have to write long. I have said that to people who have timeWink

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Peeppss..Tongue
Hey guysHug

as you have read the title I'm planning a surprise for KaramjiEmbarrassed our maddyEmbarrassed our samarEmbarrassed our ppEmbarrassed our handsome photographerEmbarrassed and my love!!HeartBlushingLOL

Now coming to the topic. I want everyone to pm me their feelings about Karam Rajpal. I want some cute long written texts for himEmbarrassed I'm sure everyone here likes him definitly!

He is starting with a new show. I want him to feel like that he is not alone. We all are here to support him with his new projects. (whatever what)

- how you felt when karam joined SG.i didnt knew karam bt i liked his intensity on day1 n his eyes..loved his eyes that has solid expressions n he has gt a lovly dimpling smile Smile
- did you like him when he came to SG or did you like him after that no 1st day he was rude to suvi so didnt like him.also he was supposed to play a villain so i was nt willing to like him LOL
- did you watch other shows which karam was playing no
- tell something about SamRaj (samar and yuvraj) thr chemistry was awesum loved thr nautanki LOL
- tell something about samreen (samar and suvreen) well i loved samreen..i liked d jodi..thr char had more maturity n sparkle intensity than rc sir anyday Dead so i wdnt hv protested much if samreen was shown bt my loyalty 4m day 1 was with yuvreen so was torn between Cry..i wd love to c karam n smriti in an exclusive show as lead couple..they can burn d screen together with thr eyes..dialogues wnt b required EmbarrassedTongue
- say what you liked the most on karam in the show SG karams body language in d show was bang on ..i cnt imagine any1 else as samar other than him..so naturally u can understand he was perfect guy who ws weird in sum ways bt intelligent sensitive n sensible mature..loved him completely Big smile
- tell him if you want to watch Nadaan Parindey and why yes wish to c nadan parindey just 4 karam n his acting skills Smile
- tell him what you liked the most in SG season2 his bindas attitude is what i loved most Smile
- tell something about SG season3 wish karam n shivti n sg3 cum back on our popular demand Smile
- wish him for his new projects (shows) all d best karam ..rock d show n climb d popularity chart n cement ur place in Indian tv industry coz u deserve it Smile
- tell something about Karam (how he behaves on fans) didnt watch as many off screen clips on karam..so cnt comment..ConfusedLOL

DEADLINE : 5th April 2014

PM me (Naz_YuvReen)

hey nazu awesum post buddy ClapHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top