Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Gudi Padwa, Happy Cheti Chand, Happy Ugadi- Happy New year to all!

So lets continue our journey in Bijolia, a day in the life of Maharana Pratap!

Today we see the budding dosti of Ajabdeh and Pratap- well its a start! We see that Chakrapani doesnt want to eat ladoo called Shaadi and Jalal is hell bent on eating that ladoo eventhough his ladoo is not realistic like Chakrapani's ladoo! 😆😆

Pratap and Mahamurkh scene- Mahamurkh was surprisingly understanding in regards to the whole Chakrapani issue when he learns of the truth, if only he would be understanding when it comes to his daughter! 

Pratap thanking Ajabdeh was very nice😳, poor boy was confused why Ajabdeh didnt think she was worthy of the thank you😕, I guess the idea of going against the people she loves to please is blasphemy for her even though she was brave last week when she defied Phool! Phool loves to emotionally blackmail her, its on her horoscope I guess!! lol 😡

Even Jalal needs an astrologer for his future lol, poor astrologer kahan fas gaya hai! Thank god his mom comes there with the virus= MM! His poor mom has to listen to his verbal abuses! Aaj toh haad ho gai! even MM was saying the right thing, stop going after the girl you have lost it! And then Jalal tell both of them to get out!😡

Pratap and Chakrapani scene- sooo over the top, Chakrapani saying that Pratap is his enemy, such a weirdo, iska junoon is so over the top like Jalal's junoon of getting married, one is hard bent on not getting married and other is hard bent on getting married!! 😕

And who was listening to their convo? Phoolandevi, I mean Phool, who is cooking another plan! grrr, now I want her to be kidnaped! lol She is telling all these lies to Hansabai, I hate her! And these CVs are adding all this funny music to the background- not cool, there is nothing funny about this!!! Phool wants to stop Chakrapani's wedding to defeat Pratap!!! how low can people go to satisfy their ego?!!! 😡

The line that got me laughing was Ajabdeh saying- Kaise roke iss phool ko!! too bad that means fool in english!!! 😆😆😆

Chakrapani's dream- LOL!!😆 And his shubhchintak (phool) comes to him 

Ajabdeh tells her heart's whole to Lakshmi, besides Phool, Lakshmi is her only friend! The darling understanding cow, listens to her but doesnt answer! But Pratap comes and says its Lakshmi's resting time lol!! got that right, waking up a cow at night!!😆 Pratap is soo sweet to her, and Ajabdeh tells him Phool's plan!! Thank god she does the right thing! 😳

Chakrapani is being brainwashed by Phool and he is saying yes, yes to everything she says! oh god! Chakrapani, you are the best candidate of husband, you say yes to this girl like she is your wife! lol, Phool ki shaadi iss lallu (Chakrapani) se karwa do! 😆😆

Chakrapani has been possessed, he has been taken over by a bhoot who didnt want to get married and was forcefully married, thats what I think!! lol 😕😆

I loved how Pratap told Phool you cant come into my room just like that!! good going! The way Pratap told Chakrapani that he can do what ever he likes but we are going to the purohit's place tomorrow- i hope they get there in two piece (one- Pratap, 2- Chakrapani!)! Something always goes wrong when it comes to marriages on tv! lol 😆

Precap- Gauhar and SS get to Bijolia and Mahamurkh says he has seen SS before- good, he has a brain, I hope it works fully soon! I think pratap also sees gauhar- well these precaps are misleading so lets just wait! 😕

Edited by Intrepida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for your post. i was not able to watch full epi today's 😕 but your post did some of damage control of my mood 😆
will comment once i will watch epi😉😉
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

love reading your posts.😃

Okay, after today I officially hate phool. Your right, Chakrapani is just being weird now.

One thing I loved about todays episode is that pratap kept going after ajab while ajab kept walking away.☺️ I found it cute how pratap was thinking about ajab.

Oh deja vu, i think i've already seen the 'gauhar...coming soon' precap before.😆

Edited by *KT*~Lakshya* - 10 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

thank you for your post. i was not able to watch full epi today's 😕 but your post did some of damage control of my mood 😆

will comment once i will watch epi😉😉

you're welcome! haha good to hear your mood is good lol
yea comment at your leisure!😃
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

love reading your posts.😃

Okay, after today I officially hate phool. Your right, Chakrapani is just being weird now.

One thing I loved about todays episode is that pratap kept going after ajab while ajab kept walking away.☺️ I found it cute how pratap was thinking about ajab.

Oh deja vu, i think i've already seen the 'gauhar...coming soon' precap before.😆

Thanks! I was hoping im not the only one who excessively hates phool now lol, welcome to the club!! Yes I loved PraAja scenes, they were nice, poor Pratap if only he knew that her life is more complicated than he thinks! 😕 the flashback that Pratap had of Ajabdeh - i was like you are thinking about her, you are on your way to becoming a full fledged majnu!! 😆😆
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
grate analysis Rati@

well i liked Rawji and pratap's scene where pratap told him about chakrapani...how rawji toild her that every bopys scared of this laddo lol...
aww Pratap in mind thinking about ajabde😳good going pratap let think more about her

gosh this girl phool is totally fool and disturbing lol...huh cause of her again ajabde's father scold her😡 but thanks something new in this scene.. pratap watch rawji when he is scolds ajabde..i was expecting he will make her happy but nothing happened like that
ajabde refuses to take pratap's thanks...she this she doesn't deserve it😔 thank god pratap thinking about it lol🤪

Jalal's junoon yrrr😡what the itni junoon🤢disgusting...

Ahh whevener ajabde says she will do whatever phool says all her,she is all happy grr this girl...😡
ahh my poor ajab all gajab after hershe wants to stop this fool but this phool is 😡😡

comes to chakrapani,he is too much yrr.. how much he will gonna chillayofying lol😡 episode all round around ckara,phool & jalal

ouff thank god again glimpse of Ajabde and pratap..thank god she share the news with Pratap...cute...supporting future hubbi😆😆

Again Pratap - chakra- phoolcant bear this chakra phool jalal for long time...
loved how pratap says there is huge difference between the whole palace and his own room😳yehh good going bo
y👍🏼..and lastly he say to chakra that he can do whatever he wanna do but marriage take place in any stage...😳😳

precap gouher jaan is in bijoliya lol

in whole i think all space goes to Jalal, phool and chakrapani's chakra of marriage lol...its getting in my nerves yrr...MP main MP ka darshan Kabhi kabhi hota hain...can't bear it...i hope we are gonna get more scene of pratap and Pratap-ajabde too more then this three🤪
Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The 2 persons wanted to defeat Pratap at any cost,the one who wants to attack Pratap Physically nd d other one through emotionally...
Jalal nd his love has totally taken away his thinking ability,it looks like as if he has gone blind...this guy needs appraisal all d time👎🏼, wen some1 goes against him,they r ousted out 😲including his mom nd mahamanga😆...
Chakkrapani nd his fear for marriage paved  way 4 new friendship Phool nd a Dhushman(Poor pratap couldnt understand d mood swings of his friend😆)...
Little screen space For PraAja: Ajabdhe's clue for Pratap, making extra cautious abt Chakrapani's marriage issue👍🏼
nd d kids fite begins wit who s whose friend❤️ nd i liked it wen these kids say Quwar nd rajkumari🤣

Enjoyed ur analysis more than sday episode (lol)
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u Rati🤗 and #broken record alert😛😆

Loved the epi and the post...⭐️⭐️

thank god we did get a thank u scene Pratap thinking about Ajab in FBs...aww...abhi se yeh haal hai☺️ him also getting to know bit by bit, how MahaMurkh is unreasonably shouting at Ajab at any and every opportunity and then the cowshed scene...poor Ajab...though I love how she can only be herself around one person currently, she can be upset in front of him , laugh with him...and only one person (apart from her mother) is starting to care for her in unconditional way😳

Ok Phool - is totally uncool! - dedicating the April's fool's day to inhouse Phool her silly revenge plans...how sick is it to want to break a marriage of someone, just to take revenge from Pratap??!!👎🏼 me too Rati, in we dislike Phool club! CVs are just darkening her character more and more, almost like making her look like a vamp now - this is not even cute in a funny way and her EBing Ajab is just😡🤢

totallly  loving the night cowshed scene - awww that was so nice⭐️ PrAja totally teaming up against Phool+Chakri😛 haawww Pratap is smitten😆

Jalal scene - very impactful...cant get over how the boy acts!!👏⭐️

Precap - Gauhar jaan is looking at her best there...finally some killer looks too...again it should be fun to see how they are taking it forward - PrAja, Phookri at saubhagwati's place and Gauhar jaan in Bijolia...lots to again look forward to👍🏼

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u rati for upadate and missed the episode as busy gone somewhere for some program
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post Rati! 🤗

yo yo agreed! Phool's Phoolish acts don't seem to me phunny either! 🤔 she has a destructive and evil brain and nobody tries to mend her which is really bad! Even Ajab's father doesn't understand the thing and keep hurting his own daughter ..no done Murakh ji! 😳
Even she doesn't care about Ajab ..she still threw tantrums on Ajab before Ajab's father ..she knows all and still only can think of herself and even lies to elders for some baadla and stopping Chakri's marriage ..it is not phunny again! 🤓

Pratap is so caring towards Ajab,already! awww he wanted to share her pain and problem ..so genuine! ❤️😳

PhooKri and PrAja ..teams are made already,now waiting for the Chakri's marriage blast! 🥳