Jodha Akbar Written Update 31st March 2014,Jalal gives permission

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Jodha Akbar 31 3 14

Ruq is laughing  as Jodha is unsuccessful  and she wanted happy birthday of Kwaja sera  Atgah sahab tells Jalal about the loitering of Dilawar Khan who is looking after BB and MA  defends him saying she saw him when she went out on her security rounds  and talked to him as well and it is not important. Jalal says as MA has talked to him its ok but inform him that he should not go around the palace  . MA asks Jalal why he is worried and Jalal says why Jodha did not tell the truth and he wants her to tell him not he ask her and this will lead to him feeling  tense and her keeping quiet is  upsetting  him  .He tells her today he shouted at her unnecessary . MA thinks she should make Jalal  distrustful  of Jo more angry and says don't speak to her otherwise she will feel you are suspicious of her  Jalal immediately says he is not suspecting her but wants her to tell the truth. She  says she understand and describes the scene of Jo meetng  a stranger  and go into a hut but  not telling her husband and he should wait till she tells him as  she is a true Rajvanshi  so she will not do any wrong just wait Begum Jodha will tell  you everything  that is the only way left and leave everything on Allah  Jalal is thoughtful  thanks her.

MA is very pleased   thinks aloud that Jalal will not believe Jodha  now  and never will be able to trust her  and then  sees  Javeda  hoping she did not hear her but Javeda  hears  and asks MA why Sh won't believe Jodha  and MA cooks  up a story  on their previous MU and closeness now so if Jodha says she does not  love Jalal then he wont believe her . Javeda  praises her on her thoughs of SH welfare and she tells her she feed him her milk .Javenda then goes on about Adham Khan and her loneliness and then MA  sends away her  to learn come make different  types of  saviyya in  royal kitchen.

Saleema  comes and tells Hamida praising  Jodha is celebrating birthday of Kwaja sera Hosiyar by taking permission of SH Hamida praises her good nature and thought for all. The whole  harem is is agog  at getting this done. Resham comes and congratulates Hoshiyar and tells him the news  . Jodha  unaware  is crying telling Moti that she asked and SH was  very angry and behaved rudely with  me and Hoshiyar comes and thanks her and tells SH has given order to celebrate  his birthday . Jalal orders the birthday and then comes to Jodha's  hojra she is crying Hosiyar thanks and  bless their Jodi and goes Moti also leaves  and Jodha is crying Jalal  says don't cry I am doing as you wanted she says  if you wanted to say yes then why were you so rude with me  make me cry Ja says he can't watch women crying  asks her not to cry ,she says if you make them cry then you should watch also  He says  he was upset then  She sas you can say no we will listen but why in such harsh way and  I felt very bad  and Jalal also thinks the same .

Jalal goes and then  both  meets at Hamida's place. Jalal asks Jodha to go 1st  but  as she Hamida  called  both of them and praises both of them  for the celebration of Kwaja sera birthday  who serve them in all ways and this decision which made all of  them loyal so helpful  Jodha says all this is because of SH.  Hamida  says today your grandfather and father  Babur and Humayun will be very pleased with you. Sh is preoccupied  and when Hamida asks  says he has some work and goes  Jodha invites his to Hosiyar Khan's jashn . Hamida says Jodha your husband looks  troubled and bothered  and Hamida says today your husband is displeased  Jodha says when I asked for permission for Hoshiyar Khan he scolded me   and then he himself announced the Jashn  Hamida says try and  understand  did you make him unhappy Jodha says we did not argue Hamida  again says find out what is troubling him and get close to him Jalal never shares his troubles  and  Jodha  thinks looks like he is angry with me . Hamida says it's the wife's duty to find out what is troubling your husband  a man whether he is a beggar or a king needs emotional support .Hamida gives some gifts for Hoshiyar  and thinks looks like some problem between them as both are  not telling.

BB wants to go and Sujamal aka Dilawar  tells her to rest but  she wants to walks and goes but she falters and falls Sujamal  scolds her  and says what will I tell Sh he would have get my head cut and makes her sit. Resham comes  BB asks you are looking very beautiful she says Dilawar is more beautiful and tells as there is a party for Hosiyar and invites Dilawar  and Dilawar refuses but BB sends him telling he will keep some bandhis despite him refusing as SH has ordered  and Reshma touches him Sujamal asks why you keep touching me Resham says why are you a touch me not and both go Sujamal thinks when he will get a chance to do the work he came here  and goes

All are giving gifts to Hosiyar  and He says he is so lucky. All think  because of Jodha  this is happening  many think next birthday we will all celebrate Resham says MA will also celebrate my birthday  but  one of them says  only Jo can do this she is the  one and  Jo comes and gives Hamida's  gifts all praise her but she says all are humans and should be treated well  why they have not yet started the Jashn. Ruq comes and says without me the jashn did not start. Sujamal is pleased to hear  Jodha's explanation   Hosiyar is happy and thanks Jodha  but she says I did nothing  and Ruq is displeased  Jodha enjoys and Ruq looks bored with the Jashn . just then Jalal comes and also gifts  Hosiyar , who is overwhelmed and  he says  you changed the law for me and he also answers on Jo lines Ruq calls him and Jalal orders the jashn to continue. At the Jashn  Jalal  comes Jodha smiles  but he is serious  and goes and sits with Ruq and she feels something is wrong he is angry with me about something.

Precap All are eating t a common meal .Jalal observes  Suja washing his hands does not do act like a muslim Jalal  thinks why he is washing like a Hindu then observes him at the  meal  he does not do Bismillah like others and the meal is shown with non veg .

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail