Page 2 Page 4

Prince6495

Goldie

Prince6495

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
This is my 2nd os on rahi . Actually its more of Ranveer's POV
i hope u like it

MISSING HER WAS GREY
I have tried to stop Panchi but than i realised i was a fool i mean comeon she is going for 3 years not for entire life my moti is surely gonna comeback for his nonu and buddues are right we will give her grand farewell
AT FAREWELL PARTY OF PANCHI
The party was rocking afterall Kiya Gujral has organised party so has to be rocking . Panchi is looking so beautiful just like princess in that pink dress . She looks lovely . God i am so gonna miss u moti .
Kd went up stage and took mic to announce something.
Kd: so guys now Ranveer and panchi will dance . So guys the dance floor is all yours
Me and Panchi stepped on dance floor and Bin tere was playing . Its moti's fav song . Panchi kept her hands on my shoulder and i kepty hands on her waist . We both were dancing on the tune . Panchi looked straight in my eyes ..
Panchi: nonu i willnot miss u coz tum hamesha mere sath rahoge and its just a matter of 3 years so don't be sad .
Rv: i know moti i luv u
The music stopped but we both were standing in the same position lost in eachother . But how can i forget my personal devils opps i mean my buddies who by the way are no less than kabab main haddis . They all started teasing us . Wow i mean i have heard that there can only be one haddi but in my case 4 haddis .
after party me and moti were on her terrace holding eachothers hand and just stairing at eachother coz neither of us had courage to speak . It was moti's last night in Mumbai and we both just wanted eachother's company that's it .
suddenly moti broke down and hugged me
Panchi: i don't want to go ..
I cupped her face and said: no panchi don't say that its about your career and you yourself told na ki hum humesha sath hi honge .
i wiped her tears and tried my best to be strong in front of her .
I went home and hugged Panchi's pic and cried . I know i am acting like a girl but that's what people do who are madly in luv with some one .
NEXT NIGHT AT AIRPORT
Panchi now has to go for check-in . All were crying except me and Kd . Yup we had to be strong although my heart was crying but for panchi's sake . We all shared a group hug and all my haddies suddenly turned into cupids and went silently from there giving us some privacy .
Panchi and i hugged for sometime . We broke hug . Panchi took my hand and said : nonu promise me that u will take care of yourself, apna room saaf rakhoge , bahar ka khana zyada mat khana , laundry time par karte rehne warna pata chala pehenne ke liye koi saaf kapde hi nahi hain, aur
Ranveer kept hand on her mouth and said : moti tu meri girlfriend hain aaya nahi so chill
She smiled and gave a peck on my lips and went away . I stood there sad seeing her go .
AFTER PANCHI LEFT
After my moti went away i understood what she is for me? We were talking on net , Skype but she was not with me . Buddies started treating me like a kid . One day i have to tell kd and kiya that i am okay and now they have to go on date and to piddhi and sheeba i gave same advice . But after moti went i became little more responsible and started taking more interest in my dad's buiseness along with doing MBA . i kept myself busy so that i will miss her less but no use . Whenever bin tere played i remember all time that i spent with my moti . It seems as if some movie is going on and all flashback from childhood up till now came in front of my eyes . There is not a single moment when i have not missed her .
AFTER 3 YEARS
Now i have completed my MBA and handling my dad's buiseness
Finally the day came when my moti is coming back . God what should i wear. Ranveer shergill she is your moti jo hath main aai woh pehenlo she is gonna love it .. I quickly went to airport but hell with this flight it is 2 hours late . I was sitting in cafe and ordered chocolate pastry that's panchi's fav . I was again lost in memories and with that this 2 hours which seemed like eternity passed and their was announcement of her flight .
i quickly went and was waiting for her and here she comes with chocolate in her hand wearing black top and white jeans . She hasn't changed a bit . She saw me and dropped luggage and ran towards me. I opened my arms for her and she hugged me tight. We both were in tears . I twirled her round . We broke hug and smiled at eachother . Than i went close to her and kisses her telling her how much i missed her . We parted away and said togeather : i luv u ..
I was teasing her and started walking away ..
Panchi: aee nonu yeh mera bag kon lega ..
Rv: moti flight main itna kha ke aai hogi khud hi utha le..
she hitted my shoulder hard and caught my collar and said : chup chap mera bag uthao nonu ..
AFTER 2 WEEKS
I proposed my moti and she said yes . We are now gonna get married in 3 months and she is gonna be all mine ..

so here is os . I hope thik hain . So plz tell me hows dis??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

geetozsweety_titiSarah9priya1101diyadawda13aishwarya2905pooja123456tinasweaOindrilaVirgoansneha02--Akshu--hangoksweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahi OS *missing her was grey*" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Stavan firstly thanks a ton for writing on Rahi
Moi loved it..
kitna cutesy os tha...hayee my perfect two
N rv all matured n sensible was soo droolicious
N panchi just the same after soo many years..wow...love my angel more..
You have explained everything very well, with a picture perfect ending...
But haan me just cant imagine my rahi apart.. hope show par aisa na ho...

Thanks for this yaa

tinaswea

Goldie

tinaswea

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
First of all,  thanx a lot for writing on Rahi!
I also wanted to write on this! I had this particular concept in my mind but I am glad I did not write  coz apke jitni achi nh likh pati! 
Uh are so talented!!
Aww it was so cute!
I loved Ranveer's maturity in this OS! It was so real !
I loved the way years passed but nothing had changed between them!
I loved the end! 
**Rahi getting married** 
Uh are an amazing and superb writer!
Keep writing bro!
Uh rock!
God bless ew!
I hope you get all the happiness uh deserve!  
I wish aap bht bde writer bno!
I'll be reading all ur novels!
Uh have a bright future in this field! 
Lots of love 
Tina

Edited by tinaswea - 31 March 2014 at 1:06pm

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Sweet os

s2singh

Goldie

s2singh

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Oye hoye Stavan Rahi OS ...kya baatBig smile
I loved it yaar...thank u so muchBig smile

Prince6495

Goldie

Prince6495

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha02

Stavan firstly thanks a ton for writing on Rahi
Moi loved it..
kitna cutesy os tha...hayee my perfect two
N rv all matured n sensible was soo droolicious
N panchi just the same after soo many years..wow...love my angel more..
You have explained everything very well, with a picture perfect ending...
But haan me just cant imagine my rahi apart.. hope show par aisa na ho...

Thanks for this yaa
thanks a lot Neha
i am glad u like it
thanks a lot for appreciating
it means a lot
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha02

Prince6495

Goldie

Prince6495

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaswea

First of all,  thanx a lot for writing on Rahi!
I also wanted to write on this! I had this particular concept in my mind but I am glad I did not write  coz apke jitni achi nh likh pati! 
Uh are so talented!!
Aww it was so cute!
I loved Ranveer's maturity in this OS! It was so real !
I loved the way years passed but nothing had changed between them!
I loved the end! 
**Rahi getting married** 
Uh are an amazing and superb writer!
Keep writing bro!
Uh rock!
God bless ew!
I hope you get all the happiness uh deserve!  
I wish aap bht bde writer bno!
I'll be reading all ur novels!
Uh have a bright future in this field! 
Lots of love 
Tina
thanks a ton Tina
i am glad u like it
aww that's so sweet of u sis
you yourself are an amazing writer
i am sure you are gonna become big writer one day i know that .
thanks a lot for appreciating
thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinaswea

Prince6495

Goldie

Prince6495

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja123456

Sweet os
thank u

Post Reply New Post