Attraction or Love:31/03/2014 Rabir

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I really have no idea from where to begin...πŸ˜†

The opening scene Chandrika gave it a shot man...she is good ..I remember we had called her a Mannequin but she is too ...good...

The act of anger and frustration ...throwing of tea which Rachna had given...She is too much..yr...
The ring she took it out herself..may be hint of self-destruction ahead...

Kabir looking at Mannequin and saying design toh hai ..pr galti krti hai maafi mang kr sab theeek thodi hota hai...
I wanna ask  toh kaise theek hoga (kya karwaoge usse)😈
(Sorry...i m in gutternow)
Then Kabir and Sonal convo...Man he understands Indian beliefs...and Sonal says her family's thinking is Indian...then how are they allowing their Daughter to stay at her Fiancee's placeπŸ˜•
Kabir held her by hand...he understands his friend..poor guy will be so hurt in future ..koi nahin Rachna hai uske aanchal mein sir chuppa ke ro lena!!!!!
Finally he says they should think about their lifestyle,commitments and Love(was that a hint dropped)😲
Kabir assigning work:

the khadoos comes back here now ..saying no mistakes get ready in an hour with draping...
Sonal bothering Rachna and her Rachna's concentrating only on work...gr8//ther goes a salute to dedication...
Sonal tried to hurt her...but...reverse cupid hai na ..backfired...
Kabir checking work
KT aa gye...is announced like an emperor's entrance...
he comes asks everything ready and is stunned...ladki mein baat toh hai...(toh baat pakki karo yr.😳...)
He moves beside and Rachna comes as saviour before he gets hurt...he is doubtful ...mere peeche kya kar rahi ho?
(aree maze le lo Kabir beta baad  toh..tum peeche aur yeh madam aage...)
His face on seeing tuck pins...😲😲
He figured that she cared...
The both working together..was too cute...
he moves back and hits the cupboard...Before the pile falls Rachna is there like superwomanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and pushes him...thepile falls he screams...Rachna is embarassed..he stares and just looks on...girls rush in...Sonal's B.P rises...but heartbeats of two..wud be clearly audible to each other..πŸ€ͺ
he yells who set those clothes..and we sceream whoever did it award him..we got an eyelock...
Blood...haan KT tumhari ms.garg ka blood...ab toh yakin kar lo usne khoon bhi baha diya apna umhare liye...

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 10 years ago
a mind blowing episode
and great postπŸ‘

Great n amazing episode...
Thanks 4 d post...
U r really good...
Always love your posts
Originally posted by cuteangelasya

Great n amazing episode...