Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagar_ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shlok rightly says to her 'Dimaag to hain nahin..pata nahin sir kyon itna bhaari hain'
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sagar_ayush

Shlok rightly says to her 'Dimaag to hain nahin..pata nahin sir kyon itna bhaari hain'

πŸ˜†
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aishaa3

What ws the need to get so impulsive abt the aditi matter n slap her infront of evryone??πŸ˜’
She could have talkd to shlok or varad frst showing them evidnc n then taken action😳

edited
-okay implsive hona alag baat bt wts astha doin in spoiler! Goin n showing the EVIDENCE to the culprit hrself..fr whose sake?😑 phew

I think Aditi will remove the evidence 😑 (Of course, I would do that too, if I was in Aditi's place.. πŸ₯±)...!!

This is quite funny how they show these unsolved cases in EBP, and all of them are for STUPID reasons..!! let's make a list!!

1. NA has contacts in higher authority, but he still couldn't get the name of the person yet, who was the reason for the income-tax raid..πŸ˜†!!
2.Instead of getting the direct evidence in Avdoot's case, Shlok asked Abhay directly πŸ˜•.. and the 'mystry' is still unsolved.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!!
3. Jyoti could never get hold of Aastha and could never tell anyone that Abhay stole Aastha's passport.. 😲!!
4. Shlok put the case against 'Riders Paradise', but I'm sure he will be unable to know that it was actually Aditi who told them that aastha is an expert rider..🀒
5. Now Aastha confronting a 'potential' murderer, a 'phycho' with her one and only evidence...!!

How pathetic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...!!

Edited by hi50 - 10 years ago
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hi50

I think Aditi will remove the evidence 😑 (Of course, I would do that too, if I was in Aditi's place.. πŸ₯±)...!!

This is quite funny how they show these unsolved cases in EBP, and all of them are for STUPID reasons..!! let's make a list!!

1. NA has contacts in higher authority, but he still couldn't get the name of the person yet, who was the reason for the income-tax raid..πŸ˜†!!
2.Instead of getting the direct evidence in Avdoot's case, Shlok asked Abhay directly πŸ˜•.. and the 'mystry' is still unsolved.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!!
3. Jyoti could never get hold of Aastha and could never tell anyone that Abhay stole Aastha's passport.. 😲!!
4. Shlok put the case against 'Riders Paradise', but I'm sure he will be unable to know that it was actually Aditi who told them that aastha is an expert rider..🀒
5. Now Aastha confronting a 'potential' murderer, a 'phycho' with her one and only evidence...!!

How pathetic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...!!

send to Waseem sir...πŸ˜†
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: decemapr

send to Waseem sir...πŸ˜†

I have no way to reach him friend.πŸ˜•... as I'm not in tweeter as well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So, if anyone wants to volunteer, that would be a great help for our EBP-society...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mawraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think no one will believe on astha 😲
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Agreee yaaar she should havee donee thaaat