Pakistani Serials

Shukk #2 - Adeel/Sanam Saeed/Ayesha Khan - Page 23

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read something online which I totally agree with that this was like Humsafars story but in reverse. Where Ashar had shukk on Khirad which wasn't true yet she still took him back, here the woman had the shukk but the man wasn't man enough to forgive his wife. Even though he himself knew it was his friends fault and also he did hide things from her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
It was unrealistic the way Sehrish suddenly decided to leave. And Sania suddenly asked Sehrish to stay with them.
To phir larai kis baat pe thi itni episodes se?
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't watch the torture once he was living with his two wives that was enough to put me off...Glad its over.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Agar yahi ending honi thi they couldve just ended it when he married Sania.
flower944 thumbnail
Pheewww show is over...finally! Overall it was good with some parts that shouldnt have been included! The last episode I was happy with because shaam and sania were finally together !! The only thing is I think they really rushed the episode but oh well...
I wanted to ask you guys if they're are any new shows out that that are good enough to watch? My summer vacation finally started so I can actually watch some new shows now! :) Also are there any older shows like maybe from a year ago or something that are good enough to watch ? Let me know guys thanks !!
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Going to watch the final episode of torture now.

😆
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh finally afta long search i got forum fah Pak dramas discussion,..
n especially th one which i was following since its start,..
and sat through all torturous epis,.. to see th end,..
in which Mr. and Mrs Saint were finally together,..😡
starstruckk thumbnail
Just got a chance to finish the show..😆
I absolutely loved this show at one point..it really bothers me how they ruined it completely. I can't understand why Sania didn't just leave for Australia when she said she was going to in the letter? If she really wanted Shaam and Sehrish to get back together then she would've really left...but she didn't. Her still residing in Karachi was always going to be a problem..and it was only a matter of time till she came back into Shaam's life. So, her plan was such an epic fail and plain stupid. I really felt for Sehrish at the end. She became depressed and very mentally disturbed and all of that became more and more evident with each passing episode. She was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown when she was venting with Shaam in the coffee shop..and for Shaam to joke around the next day about her perhaps going to the coffee shop again - was rather insensitive. Nonetheless, Sehrish walking away was the best thing to have happened in the end. She didn't need Shaam anymore..and clearly, Shaam didn't need her. Her walking away was to keep whatever sanity she had left in her alive. The show went downhill the moment Shaam and Sania got married and Shaam STILL was married to Sehrish and all 3 of them decided to live under one roof. That was always a huge problem and it affected Sehrish the most because Shaam always gave Sania first preference. 

I'd also like to point out how Ayesha Khan was amazing in the last few episodes. Her character was arguably the toughest one to portray since it had so many shades to it..and towards the end, she really nailed it. She's definitely up there when it comes to crying so effortlessly. There's not much to say about Shaam and Sania's characters..because I knew they'd end up together..just wish the writer and written their story much better because as I've always said..the writer just lost the plot after episode 19 or so. Adeel and Sanam Saeed were great too..and I would be lying if I said that I didn't tolerate the last 10 episodes of this show solely for Adeel. Now, hoping Adeel doesn't disappoint again because I didn't expect him out of all people choosing such a lame ass script. 
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
adeel must sign up a drama in which he his going to have his own kids,,,,bohat ho gya doosrein ke bache paalna  yaar
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khisher

adeel must sign up a drama in which he his going to have his own kids,,,,bohat ho gya doosrein ke bache paalna  yaar

🤣