They are ruining Elena's character!

Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly, they ruined her character right in the beginning of season 5. I can't connect with her anymore. I don't understand her reasons for being with either brother or breaking up with either brother. She's confused and she's confusing the brothers as well.

DeFan need to move on and find themselves girls that deserve them.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, Gauri!

'Ruining' isn't the right word here. Cause her character is RUINED.  In fact, most of the characters are going down the hill and TVD has certainly jumped the shark.

Julie Plec and Caroline Dries. Ugh. These two ladies are ruining and butchering the show back and forth. They are lacking the content and USING the characters for their shit story.

One would wanna argue that the characters are 'evolving' , but, hey, NO! They're becoming different people and anyone who's ever understood TVD  would agree with me. 

The latest episode hit a series low in terms of ratings. I just hope Julie opens her eyes as soon as possible because my favorite American show ever is in shambles and I am effing pissed ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Season 5 is done and dusted. Hardly anything can save it now.  Ian tweeted that they've wrapped up the season so am not even expecting anything from it now anyway. The gang will probably end up defeating the travelers with some characters dying, with some stupid crap twist for the Season 6 build-up. *yawn* 

I pray to the Dear Lord that TVD goes back on track in Season 6 at least ðŸ˜’ And if they can't use their brains and work anything out, I wish they end it with the sixth season. It pains me to see what this show has become ðŸ˜’

Not to forget,  the viewers are so done with the damn love triangle  ðŸ˜¡ 

P.S. Sorry for the rant but I've had enough of the CVs :| -_-
Edited by EternalAbhay - 10 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TBH m more concerned about Damon's character changing rather than anyone else'...I do agree Elena has changed and so did everyone but Damon has evolved into some new personality acting like some goody good boyfriend who is willing to give up every dreadful act he has ever done...It's not wrong to be good and nice but there are other ways...what happened to that Damon who always were honest to Elena irrespective of the fact what Elena would think about him...he has started hiding things...he had never done that...he used to be honest and truthful about his deeds...he never feared anyone...but now he does fear...fear loosing Elena for umpteenth times with any of his inhuman act...C'mon Elena Gilbert why can't you accept him the way he has accepted you..why can't you stop changing him into Stefan because he is not..and why can't you be a li'l less annoying. Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think there are many people out there who actually like Elena...
I am a huuggeee Delena fan but what the actual helll! They've out and out ruined this beautiful relationship! I looved season 3, it was such a great build up to their romance and they became so close.. there was so much understanding and bonding.. season 4 was all haywire with the sire bond and Elena with no emotions.. 
then season freckin 5! Delena was all about S*x, what happened to the compassionate Delena? Everything became physical, there were no mature conversations between them and Damon became a lovesick puppy. It made no sense for him to spiral out of control when Elena supposedly broke up with him. It was as if him growing and evolving as a character was all a pretence for Elena.
 URGHH soo fed up with this crap

I do hope Steroline happen, they're two people who are soo similar and they have such a great friendship..
If not Steroline I wouldn't mind Enzoline... like Plec and Dries said Candice has chemistry with everyone!

This whole universe thing is a load of BS... I'm not a stelena fan but it's actually quite an insult for their fan base because it seems as if Stelena are being forced to love each other not because they want to!
It's kinda like the sire bond thing...
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: meriyaar

I don't think there are many people out there who actually like Elena...

I am a huuggeee Delena fan but what the actual helll! They've out and out ruined this beautiful relationship! I looved season 3, it was such a great build up to their romance and they became so close.. there was so much understanding and bonding.. season 4 was all haywire with the sire bond and Elena with no emotions.. 
then season freckin 5! Delena was all about S*x, what happened to the compassionate Delena? Everything became physical, there were no mature conversations between them and Damon became a lovesick puppy. It made no sense for him to spiral out of control when Elena supposedly broke up with him. It was as if him growing and evolving as a character was all a pretence for Elena.
 URGHH soo fed up with this crap

I do hope Steroline happen, they're two people who are soo similar and they have such a great friendship..
If not Steroline I wouldn't mind Enzoline... like Plec and Dries said Candice has chemistry with everyone!

This whole universe thing is a load of BS... I'm not a stelena fan but it's actually quite an insult for their fan base because it seems as if Stelena are being forced to love each other not because they want to!
It's kinda like the sire bond thing...

@bold- completely agree. they ruined delena we all liked and gave us a delena we would never root for. we don't want damon to becomes a love sick puppy nor do we want delena to be just about physical moments. what happened to the delena that would have a normal conversations remember season 1 episode 11. they talked about everything, she could have asked those questions with stefan but they connected. and now all they do is make a break up speech and then brood all day.
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]