Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Armaan will help Jassi change for Purab (Page 2)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Well said jammy and Puja!Clap

A question about "40 crores" - If Armaan has so much money, why is he unable to pay off the 10 crore bank loan?

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

hey even i think there is no difference between armaan adn purab's world but the thing is that jassi is more comfortable with armaan she can say her thought more freely to him and he knows how to handle her

did u all not see how they r showing that in case of meenakshi's contract armaan took jassi's side and how purab tried to give her the contract as charity? i think this is diff they r trying to show between them and i agree with ur story this will happen this way and jassi will change bcoz she has to fit in their world both armaan's adn purab's and her career is also here this will also boost her career

you are right armaan knows hoe to handle her....but she is not an object to be handled....purab is her fiance, she is more hurt when she feels he does not trust her...with armaan it is a professional relationship so there is no stromg emotions associated with it though once they were.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 8:07am | IP Logged

hey even i think there is no difference between armaan adn purab's world but the thing is that jassi is more comfortable with armaan she can say her thought more freely to him and he knows how to handle her

did u all not see how they r showing that in case of meenakshi's contract armaan took jassi's side and how purab tried to give her the contract as charity? i think this is diff they r trying to show between them and i agree with ur story this will happen this way and jassi will change bcoz she has to fit in their world both armaan's adn purab's and her career is also here this will also boost her career

In case you didnt see purab didnt give her contract in charity, Maybe he was too hasty to take the decision of rejecting the contract, but he never forced meenakshi to give contract to Gulmohar Ok, Now It was meenakshi's decision to give it to Gulmohar or get other companies. As meenakshi had said that she had taken Gulmohar into consideration only because she needed some other company to reject them later so maybe Gulmohar actually didnt had the next best bid!! Also he did what he did was because jassi has once before also got angry on him for getting a contract which was on wrong terms.

Let me also point that Sheetal Ambuja contract was actually a charity to Gulmohar thanks to purab, which 3T had rightfully won, because of his perfect welcome of the guest. His was a perfect buisnessman type of presentation, not like Armaan talking in Air. Gulmohar lost sheetal ambuja contract in first place because of its chairmans attitude. Remmember Armaan, was the reason when Gulmohar first lost the contract of Sheetal Ambuja. But then Purab gave in and got the second presentation arranged. This also would have gone dud had jassi not used her brains to save the day, again thanks to Armaan.

About the latest contract, I support purabs move, Because Purab was feeling guilty that meenakshi was going to give the contract to him from first and she was just playing with Gulmohar and Jassi, He knew it right from the start when he saw meenakshi's photo, also he had made previously clear to jassi. He was not intrested in this contract even before the bids were placed. the only reason because he knew had he placed the bid he was a sure winner due to an unfair advantage. He didnt wanted that.

As for being comfortable with Armaan, then she is more comfortable with purab,This proven by the fact that she has told purab many a things which she has never said to Armaan.

Also what is this with handling JASSI?? I dont get your thing where you said handle Jassi??  Confused

I guess she needs somebody who understands her(not handle her) and I belive purab does a good job in that.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 13 November 2004 at 8:20am
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

jassi is more comfortable with armaan she can say her thought more freely to him and he knows how to handle her

Disagree. Jassi always confided in Purab about everything as evident from his entry in the Alibagh episodes till today. As for "handling" Jassi...I agree that Armaan knows exactly how to manipulate and use women - he's an expert at that kind of "handling".

Even on a physical level, she is much more comfortable with Purab. She never pulled away when he kissed her hand or touched her face at the party in front of so many ppl, but she got freaked out when Armaan tried to kiss her in his car, in private.

did u all not see how they r showing that in case of meenakshi's contract armaan took jassi's side and how purab tried to give her the contract as charity?

Charity is more like convincing Meenakshi to give Gulmohur a joint contract or blackmailing Meenakshi to go to Gulmohur and give Jassi the entire contract. Purab did neither of those things. In fact, I am certain that he knew that Meenakshi was upto her old tricks again which is why he rejected the contract initially.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

great view points jammy, mysti and pooja

I totally 200% agree with you guys. Jassi is more comfortable with purab..may be she loves armaan and he is her first love and that is not easily forgettable.

Her future now in is shown as purab and she is shown as moving slowly with that and she is not turning back. She is not hesitant on her decision.

Purab has always respected and worried about jassi as he loves her and people who love the other person cares for the person not handle them...that is pushing your opinion on the other person. Why do u want to handle a person...he or she is a human and needs care and love not manipulation.

Edited by smisha - 13 November 2004 at 1:07pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

'handle'..hmnnnnnnnn... wrong choice of word.I would say Armaan deals with Jassi and her mood swings much more effectively than anyone else and vice versa.Purab is most of the time at sea when Jassi is at her  not so considerate selfLOL

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
but minnie armaan has not seen jassi at her worst(maniputive,blackmailing and shouting )yet...when he does...he won't be able to deal with it...purab does a great job at that.

Go to top