India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan will help Jassi change for Purab

devi Groupbie
devi
devi

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I think I see where this is going now.  I was sort of lost thinking that the directors are themselves lost. Anyway, from what I hear, the story have to end with Jassi and Armaan, but everyone loved Purab so much that they don't know how to get rid of Purab. Well they have started by creating a past love for him, so that the eventually the audience can come to terms and understand in the end, if he does not get Jassi that he does have someone who loves him. Secondly, they are trying to show how Jassi does not fit in Purab's world and so slowly getting the audience to be mad at Purab ( the weird party and Jassi and her parents discomfiture) At least, I got upset with Purab for doing such a party. Perhaps a private one would have been better) And so blatantly showing people's reaction to Jassi and her appearance.  I don't know how Monday's episode will go,but if Purab does not correct the mistake, the audience will not like that. I feel this is where Jassi will get sad and Armaan will come in again. Showing how he is changing, he will perhaps play a pivotal role in preparing Jassi for Purab's world and would eventually fall in love with her then. Jassi who would be changing now for Purab, will eventually end up with Armaan.  This is what I think. Unless, she changes, Armaans falls in love with her, but she falls for Purab. The other thing is now they are showing physical contact with Jassi and Purab, ( kissing hand, holding her face, tie setting)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Devi I think the story is heading this way too!   Well said.  Jassi will try to change for P but will realise that is not enough, Armaan will fall for Jassi and she will go with her first love in the end.
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I am totally lost - what is the difference between Purab's world and Arman's world? Aren't they one and the same? From what they have shown so far, Purab is extremely comfortable and accepted by the Walia household whereas Arman has always been an uncomfortable outsider - so what was the point of taking the story to where it is today? Exchange Jassi's discomfort for............ BLF had a different but consistent take..... and family was least involved..................Confused
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

well, armaan has a "40 crore" world while Puurab has a "400 crore world".

ab kuch samajh mein aaya?Wink

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
yeah radha! purab is 10 times better than ARMAAN!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

Ek Min!!!

What has 40 crore or 400 crore has to do with Purab and Armaa's so called worlds???

Armaan has 40 crore and still his world has people like, Mallika, Aryaan, & other characters who are no lesser arrogant that the mehta's shown in Purab's so called world!!!

Atleast purab doesnt has a hypocrite father!!! Remmember the draft fiasco!!! ever since I saw the bais of puru towards his own family member against a sincere staff I dont have any respect for him now!! Imagine if jassi had not come clear they would have surely fired her , and what action did he take against aryaan?? Nothing!!

Now I know what you will say what has Puru to do with jassi and Armaans life. If armaan loved jassi. Then I would say what has the mehta's and the people of the world of purab gotta do with Jassi and purab & Purab does loves Jassi. Consider this, Puru is immediate family of Armaan, Atleast the hypocrites in Purabs world are not his immediate family. As long as I can remmember Rohan is the only immediate family of purab, he loves and respects jassi, he doesnt feel insecure that some outsider will come and take away thier 400 crore.

And by the way, by comparision of 400 crore and 40 crore did you meant to show that Armaan is less richer than purab thus his world people will understand jassi's world much better?? I dont think so.

Jammy.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

so financially purab is in a better position but they still travel in same circles...wait a minute...what 40 cr....the one jassi is trying to recover???

..also armaan' world has unpredictable guy (armaan),snobby parents, bitchy fiance, manipulative bro-in-law to be, stupid friend raj...image built on hordes of lies(do i even need to go on....) and purab's world has a understanding guy(purab), loving brother rohan, friends trying to be wife(meena).....good friends(nandu and hm)....and relationship built on truth , respect and trust(do i even need to go on....)

Edited by pj04 - 12 November 2004 at 11:11pm
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 12:47am | IP Logged
purub's and armaan's worlds !! as i thought all the three belonged to the same world unless anyone of these is a alien LOL and why the hell do u ppl say that purub's world is different when he himself said that money does not matter to him but jassi does ( and you need not prove that )

Go to top