Meri Pyaari Weirdos #2 no one invited, Sorrywa!! - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
😊

had to  share  this  with  you 😊

read  this !

http://passionofislam.blogspot.com/2013/07/sura-al-qiyamah-english-translation.html

must  read  now !😳
Originally posted by AALUSLOLWA

i completed ..
  i  m on  4 th  surah  of 30 th  juzz 😳😃

Ma Sha Allah!😃

How many Qur'aan are you planning to finish this year?

😊

had to  share  this  with  you 😊

read  this !

http://passionofislam.blogspot.com/2013/07/sura-al-qiyamah-english-translation.html

must  read  now !😳

Had tears in my eyes when I finished!
Allah- hu-Akbar!
Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

Had tears in my eyes when I finished!
Allah- hu-Akbar!

even i had ..

aalu do read the quraan wth translation ..

do connect to Allah ..

do know what He wants to tell to you ..

to try to kno what has Allah saved for you for more than 1400 years .

why did He save the book ..his words for so long ..

ofcrse to guide us .. to tell us the right from wrong ..

understand quraan ..

understand and act upon ur Allah s word ..

would you just read your holy book for sawab and ajar .?

wont you think how much sufferings did your prophet salla allah ho alyhy wasalam faced during its preaching ..

for whom did he sallah allah ho alyhy wasallam do that ..

for what did he sallah allah ho alyhy wasalam do that

for us aalu .. for you .. for me . for every muslim .. for every human .

he salla allah ho alyhy wasalam did that so that mankind can worship their trye Lord ..so that we and you ..i .. n ..you ca.n can worship Allah as we are supposed to ..
so that we can Know Allah ..

i kno reciting quraan itself has advantages ..plenty of them ..

but do you know what Allah has to say ..

he says

KYA JAAN NY WAALY AUR NA JAAN NY WALY BRABER HO SKTY HAI ?

DO THOSE WHO KNO CAN BE EQUAL TO THOSE WHO NOT KNOW ..

we have time . we have the book wth us ..we have all the sources to read .. recite and understand it ..

then what is preventing us ? ..

i m sure you ll recite it wth translation now on ..will you .. please ..

for your Allah s sake ..
for your prophet s (peace be upon him ) sake

for your religion s sake
You are embarrassing me LOLWA. But I don't telll what you tell me is wrong. I accept in 100% 😭😭 I am crying, your words made me crying, thinking how low I am. Thank You anyways!

In Sha Allah I will try, Try hard.

Originally posted by LOLWAsAalu

You are embarrassing me LOLWA. But I don't telll what you tell me is wrong. I accept in 100% 😭😭 I am crying, your words made me crying, thinking how low I am. Thank You anyways!

In Sha Allah I will try, Try hard.

e

no aalu no ..not at all ..

my intention was not to embaras you at this ..never ..

i know .. how much yu love yur religion ..

n .. more than me allah knows ..

i only want us to atleast atleast pay back a little by our deeds .. this is least we can do .. right ? ..

and jannat mai sath sath hony k lye zruri hai k we do same amaals ..

p.s i was already crying while typing this
You know yar, from morning till evening I be busy. If I have to see the tafseer then the time I use IF should be allocated to it and I don't mind at all for that. The thing is You. i dont know forget it.

In Sha Allah I will start from today. Not that I don't see the tafseer but I have seen not all a little. And When I do, then there comes something that makes me lave the tafseer in a side. Ummi calls or Abi! I cant say that I can't come right? Actually Abi wants me with him each and every minute with him to do this or that, It just keeps me busy

e

no aalu no ..not at all ..

my intention was not to embaras you at this ..never ..

i know .. how much yu love yur religion ..

n .. more than me allah knows ..

i only want us to atleast atleast pay back a little by our deeds .. this is least we can do .. right ? ..

and jannat mai sath sath hony k lye zruri hai k we do same amaals ..

p.s i was already crying while typing this

I know what else  more that jannath do we need
I totally agree, I always intend to read even yesterday I wanted to read the translation of Surah Thawbah! But no I couldn't abi had some pain in his leg so was doing medication after that I ummi called and then again I was left busy 😭

Know what LOLWA, I hold you special for only a reason. I think that Allah sent you to me to make me even more religion and dedicated towards him. Al hamdu lillah
When I finished my studies, till then I was not that pious as I am now. I did pray but always made Asr kaza.Studies made me so. Later when asked from my bro, he told 'Nabi sallalahu Alahi wasallam told that his Ummath would miss prayers due to worldly things' I still remember that day, when he told me that and the way I felt thinking that am a person who is going astray from my Nabi. and from that day I tried best to not leave Asr prayers. Ma Sha Allah, today I pray each and every Salah. All praise be to Allah.

It was after O/L I started being even more obeying towards Allah. I had ample time to pray unlike School days,I started taking up Tilaawat regularly. I got that passion to finish at least 5 Qur'aans per year and then happened You which made me, I frankly tell you when I cme to know that you do Tilaawat with tafseer even I got the urge to do so. This is why I hold you close LOLWA. I Pray Allah give you all the Ni'math and Rahmaths
Even today I thank Allah for bringing you in my life!