...parth... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
u post this on FB TOO??? 
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...adin...

u post this on FB TOO???

yes dear my frnd nd prtnr deepak post dere on page ' karan singh grover and jennifer singh grover fanclub' 😊
megbans thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_LOVER

awesome part

thnx dear...glad u lyk it :)
megbans thumbnail

" We BeLoNg ToGeThEr No MaTtEr WaT " 
part15

Armaan moving towards Riddhima...'So, Muski and Niki kya keh rahe the Riddhima?..' keeping a straight face as he could.

' Pata nahi, Who bhi pagal hogaye hai, Tumhare saath...' riddhima replied 

Armaan smiled, 'Yeah, but still, Kya keh rahe the?...' He asked teasing her...Riddhima kept quiet and refused to even look at him so Armaan continued,

'Riddhima, you look beautiful...' armaan complimented her 

Riddhima blushed involuntarily but still steadfastedly stared at her glass.' Riddhima, I am sorry. I...' armaan said but ridddhima cut him in between...'Sorry? Sorry for what ? Armaan ?...' riddhima blasted... 

'I am sorry, I didn't call. I know you are mad at me Riddhima, lekin, I just...' armaan tried to say but riddhima again cut him...'Mad at you? I am not mad at you. Why should I be mad at you Mr. Mallik ?...' 'You are not mad at me...'Armaan said with a wry smile...'Yet suddenly I have become 'Mr. Mallik?As far as I know, you have been 'Mr. Mallik' all your life!...' armaan asked confused ...'Yeah, but I thought we progressed from Mr. Mallik to Armaan...'

Riddhima didn't say anything and just stared blankly at couples dancing on the dance floor. Armaan walked forward and held her hand which she promptly jerked away... 
'Riddhima, I '...' he was cut off by Riddhima

'Just one phone call, Armaan? Just one? Kya tum etna nahi kar sakte the ?..' riddhima asked... 'I ...Riddhi...' armaan tried to say when 

'Hey Armaan! Sweetheart! Long time no see? Kaha the tum handsome?...' agirl came to armaan with a smile n hug him...  'Hey, Tanya, Haven't seen you in a long time girl...' Armaan turned around to hug the new arrival...

Riddhima watched the girl from the corner of her eyes and saw that she was strikingly beautiful. Wearing a knee length halter dress, her long hair styled carefully into small curls, she looked like a model.  'Armaan baby, How will you?...' Tanya complained, 'You've become like so unsocial. You don't come to parties, you don't call...'

The last sentence made Armaan and Riddhima both at look at each other but Riddhima quickly dropped her gaze back to her orange juice.

'I am sorry, I...' armaan tried to say but tanya cut him in between  

'Oh, forget it Armaan. I know how busy you are. Dad keeps praising you all the time about how conscientious you are, how good you are at your work but come on Armaan, Tumhe hum sab ke liye bhi time nikalna hoga, Right,. You know today was my best friends 'third-date anniversary' party. But still main yaha sirf tumhare liye ayi...' tanya said 

Riddhima rolled her eyes... 'Ah, Tanya, meet Riddhima...'  Riddhima heard Armaan introducing them and she turned around with a fake smile,

'Hi, Tanya...' riddhima said... 'Hi... Riddhima, are you here with Armaan?...' She asked suspiciously..

'Yes...' Armaan said.

'No...' Riddhima opposed

Tanya looked confused 'I am sorry, I didn't get you ?...'

'No...' Armaan said.

'Yes...' Riddhima opposed. They tried to correct themselves to match with the other one, but in vain.

' Whatever, By the way Riddhima kyat um bhi doctor Ho?...'  tanya asked 

' Yeah, Ofcourse...' Riddhima's fake smile got even more sugary if possible

Ooh...! a doctor?...' Tanya exclaimed,

' That's like really brainy stuff !Dad wanted me to become a doctor too, But Uff, U know Riddhima Main Doctor nahi banna chahti, I hate becoming a doctor, Not my cup of tea...'  Tanya laughed at her own joke while Armaan smiled.

Riddhima's fake smile got even more sugary if possible and she replied in the sweetest voice she could muster...

' I bet!...' riddhima mummered under her breathe 

Armaan sniggered at her sarcastic reply but quickly stifled his laugh when he saw Riddhima glaring at him.

' Tanya, how is Ashok uncle? Haven't met him in a while...' armaan asked 

'Dad, yahi hai Armaan, probably talking to Subhankar uncle. He wanted to meet you too. Come with me, I think I saw him last near the food stall. Bye Riddhima, nice to meet you. I am borrowing Armaan for a while, I hope you don't mind...' tanya said to riddhima with a smile 

' Not at all...' riddhima replied through clenched teeth and before Armaan could say anything, Tanya linked her arms through his and dragged him to the other side of the hall.

Riddhima watched him go while a number of feelings warred in her heart. She was angry with Armaan for a number of reasons but she was also curious about his explanation for his utter disregard for her feelings. She was bloody jealous of Tanya and furious with her for dragging Armaan away, but most of all, she was furious with herself for caring so much.

'Armaan ne mujhe ek baar bhi call nahi kiya ? and look at him kaise chala gaya ...' riddhima said to herself 

'What was that?...' Riddhima turned around to find Niki and Abhi staring at her, 

' Armaan ne kya kaha Riddhima, Usne tumhe call kyu nahi kiya?...' nikki asked riddhima 

' Ha, aur wo ladka kaun thi Armaan ke saath ? Kahi uski Girlfriend to nahi ? Ah.. Bolo Riddhima...' muskaan asked again the same  

'Muski,Niki, Tum sab mujhpar nazar rakhe the?...' Riddhima yelled,

'Oh God, you guys are incorrigible! Just stay away from me, okay? Guyz pla mujhe akela chodo, Main sab sambhal sakti hu, Why don't u all get that ? I don't need your help...' And with that she stomped out of the hall leaving a highly embarrassed Nikita and Muskaan along with the others.

'Guyz, Riddhima toh naraz hogayi?...' atul said 

'Do not worry guyz, wo ab gusse main hai, she be fine soon...' anjili said 

Riddhima was standing in the balcony, away from the suffocating ambience of the party, mentally berating herself for listening toher friends and coming here. She also felt guilty for taking out her frustration on her best friends, they didn't deserve it. They didn't deserve it at all.

' Uske paas time nahi tha mukhe call karne ke liye lekin party ke liye time hai... Huh...' Riddhima muttered, 'Damn! Why did I even come to this party?...'

'Stop taking out my anger on that poor napkin, main yahi hu, Bolo jo bhi bolna hai, Bechari Napkin ko kyu saza derahi ho ah ?...' armaan said from behind 

She didn't have to turn around to recognize that it was Armaan. His jovial tone infuriated her even more. She felt like giving him a piece of her mind in a few chosen words so that he wouldn't dare to joke with her again. Instead she looked down at the napkin in her hand which she had unconsciously been shredding to bits and tore it some more.

'Riddhima, look...' armaan said 

'What are you doing here?...'  Riddhima interrupted.

'Exactly wohi kar raha hu, jot um kar rahi ho, escaping from the maddening crowd, getting some fresh air he said smiling at her ..' armaan replied 

'No, I mean, here at the partyTum toh pichle ek hafte se gayab ho na fir yaha kya kar rahe ho?...'  Riddhima asked still not looking at him

'Main yaha aya Just... for you riddhima...' armaan said looking into her eyes 

Riddhima stared at him, even though she didn't want to see his face, atleast consciously so

' Umm... matlab..' riddhima asked 

'Wo. Riddhima, Main tumhe call karna chahta ta, But u know I couldn't ..I was... aur wo Tanya...'  armaan said 

Riddhima had been listening to Armaan fairly calmly till now, her shock overpowering her frustration but with the mention of Tanya's name, her old anger returned unbidden. She threw away the napkin she was holding and tried to push past Armaan, who at once held her hand to stop her,

' Riddhima, listen to me...' armaan said 

'Or what ? U will be gone again Right...'  She said sarcastically.

'No, but I am going to follow you around like Mary's little lamb until you hear me out...' Armaan replied with the most loyal face.

The reference to the nursery rhyme brought an unintentional smile on Riddhima's face but she wiped it off immediately.

'There's nothing to talk about, Armaan. You didn't call, that's your prerogative. Who am I to question it ?...' riddhima said 

'Riddhima...I can explain...' Armaan tried

' Sure you can. You were busy, Tumhe itna sara kaam jo karna padta hai na, aur main hoti kaun hu, Who am I to u ? it was way too much hassle dialing 10 digits, you lost my phone number, you lost your phone...' riddhima said sarcastically 

Armaan suddenly held her by the shoulders and pulled her to himself, silencing her ramblings with a finger on her lips... 'Parag's mom had a heart attack...' 

Riddhima was shocked. She was expecting a lot of reactions but definitely not this and it left her speechless.

' What?...' She managed atlast.

' Yeah. We got the phone call on Sunday morning. Parag couldn't make it back within a day so I volunteered to help out. We all left for Delhi in the afternoon flight. I tried to call you but your phone was switched off...' armaan said further 

Riddhima remembered that she had got up late and had a seminar on Sunday morning. Her phone was switched off the whole time. She felt like kicking herself. Why did she have to jump to conclusions all the time?! Why couldn't she just think straight for once?! However, along with the feeling of guilt another unexpected feeling of elation fought for prominence.No matter how happy she was, this time, guilt won the battle. She looked up at Armaan, remorse shinning in her eyes and whispered,

' I am sorry, Par tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi Armaan?...' riddhima asked 

Armaan smiled 'I tried to, but you didn't give me a chance...'

'How is she now ?...' riddhima asked further 

' She's fine... We were all in Delhi for the past week. I came back to Mumbai about three hours back. Went home, got changed and here I am...'
Armaan smiled and added softly,  'To surprise you!...'

Riddhima again doubted her ears but they again proved their competence. Armaan had indeed whispered what she had heard.

'To surprise me?...' she asked 

Armaan nodded and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears. That little unconscious action on his part left her breathless but she somehow managed to utter the question that was on the tip of her tongue.

' Aur agar main party main nahi ati to?...'  she asked mischievously.

'Then I would have left the party immediately, Aur main immediately tumhare ghar ajatta, Tumse milne...' armaan said and  Riddhima laughed

'Ya fir, Tum mujhe call bhi kar sakte he, Mr. Smart guy...' riddhima said ...Armaan scrunched up his nose,

'Yeah, but that's so boring. My way is much more romantic. Kind of like the 'Pretty Woman' scene. Don't you think?...' armaan asked  mischiviously 

Riddhima chose to ignore his comment, at least part of his statement even though her heart seemed to have stopped at that one word, 'romantic'. She looked up at Armaan smiling and then suddenly frowned, 

'Armaan, Tum mujhe delhi se bhi toh call kar sakte the na ? or is that a no phone call zone?...' riddhima asked 

Armaan sighed, she did have a point.

'I wanted to call, I ...' armaan said 

'Right!...' Riddhima pouted.

'Believe me. I know it sounds like an excuse but I really did want to call, but...' armaan paused 

' But?...' riddhima procked 

'But, I couldn't make myself do it...' Armaan finished with a sigh. 'Every time I made up my mind to dial your number, something stopped me. I knew somewhere deep in my heart, that if I called you, if I heard your voice, I, I wouldn't be able to stay in Delhi any longer...' armaan said atlast 

Armaan ran a frustrated hand through his hair and looked at Riddhima who stared back at him, wide eyed.

'Riddhima, I don't know how to explain, I, I missed you. there's something, I feel, I want, I want to talk to you, I want to tell you the silliest and the most inconsequential things and have you laugh at them. I want to hear you talk, I want to fight with you, I want you to get angry with me when I tease you, I want you to screw up your nose and call me insane. I want to climb walls with you, dance in the rain with you, make a total fool of myself. I ...' armaan tried  to explain 

'Armaan ...' Riddhima was cut off by Armaan.

'But, most of all, I want you with me, standing right here, in front of me, where I can see you, touch you. Riddhima, I ...' armaan said 

' Armaan, I know...' ridhima said 

'Riddhima,I want...' Armaan paused at what he was saying, 'You know ?...'

Riddhima nodded and then smiled, 'I know. I missed you too!...' Riddhima said it very simply.

Armaan stared at Riddhima for a couple of seconds and then finally smiled,
'Riddhima, I am sorry, I...' 

'Armaan, agar main tumhari gajah hoti, toh shayaad main bhi yahi karti...' riddhima said as a matter of fact 

' So does that mean that I am forgiven?...'  Armaan grinned...Riddhima smiled

'You are forgiven, at least for not calling me...' Armaan frowned

'At least for not calling you? What other crime did I commit? I am afraid to ask...' armaan asked confused 

' Tanya...'  Riddhima blurted out and then bit her tongue. She had no intention of bringing that up but somehow it just slipped out.

Armaan studied her embarrassed face for a couple of seconds and threw his head back and laughed

'Tanya? Oh my God, Riddhima, don't tell me, you got jealous of Tanya!...' armaan asked laughing 

'Um.. I didn't, I was not jealous...' Riddhima fumbled

'I was just saying that she is very pretty and...' riddhima tried to  think 

Armaan laughed harder, 'Yeah, sure you were...'

'I was...' Riddhima said in a small voice.

'Riddhima, Tanya aur main bachpan ke dost hai, U know we have known each other for ages. Our parents were very good friends and we were often thrown together when we were kids. Infact we were even made to share a cot, once in a while...' armaan explained 

' Are you trying to appease me...'  Riddhima grumbled

'Oh, sorry, wrong example...'  Armaan shook his head,  'Riddhima, I have seen Tanya without hair, without teeth. She threw up on me once, in pre-school. You remember I told you that I poured ink over a classmate because he had called my best friend 'a cow'? Well, the friend in question was Tanya...'

'We are Friends, Just childhood friends...' armaan said 

Riddhima looked up surprised, not listening to the rest of his comment and started to laugh.Armaan grinned as he watched Riddhima laugh. It was a weird felling to stand in front of her and watch her laugh. It was the same feeling you got when you found the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle and put in place, or solved the last clue of a crossword. A feeling of completion, a feeling of contentment. He had been waiting for this moment for seven days and now he felt strangely at peace.

'Armaan? Hellooo...' Riddhima waved her hands in front of his eyes to get his attention, 'What are you thinking?...' 

'I was thinking that maybe, I shouldn't have told you that Tanya is just my friend. I kind of liked seeing you jealous...' Armaan grinned mischievously

'I was not jealous...'  Riddhima protested, 'It was just that I was mad at you and she appeared in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I even screamed at my best friends for no reason...'

'Hmm, that explains the gloomy faces...' armaan said 

'What?...'  riddhima exclaimed  'Yeah, I last saw them sitting at a table, drowning their sorrow with fruit punch...' armaan said 

Riddhima clasped a hand over her mouth, 'Oh my God! Why didn't you tell me? Poor Niki, and muski I have to go and apologize...'

Riddhima tried to move towards the hall at once, but was stopped by Armaan.
Actually, I have a better idea.

'What?...' riddhima asked   'I have read somewhere that 'love blossoms in sundered hearts'. I believe that if we leave the couples together in their heart broken state, comforting each other, it would bring them irrevocably closer, thus ensuring a very happy married life. Trust me, 25 years later, on their Silver Jubilee Wedding anniversary, with a glad heart and tears in their eyes, they will 'Thank' you for your quick temper and hot headedness...'  Riddhima gaped at Armaan for a while and then burst out laughing.

' I can't believe you just said that. That is, by far, the crappiest excuse you have come up with, till date!...' riddhima said looking surprised 

Armaan pulled a hurt look, 'Crappy? You find an insight into human psychology, crappy? And you call yourself a doctor?...'

'I don't 'call' myself a doctor, I have a degree to prove it. Now come on, let's...'  when Armaan held her hand before she could go and suddenly pulled her closer.

'Just five minutes Riddhima, I promise, then we will both go and apologize to them, okay ?...' armaan said ever so softly coming closer to her 

With Armaan so close to her, Riddhima could barely think, let alone string words to form a coherent sentence. She chose the safer route and just nodded her head. Armaan smiled in response to her affirmative nod and Riddhima once again was swamped in the warmth of it. She loved his smile, she loved how his eyes twinkled, she loved how he came up with the weirdest of stories to make her laugh, she loved how he made her feel special.

hah...khatam...do read nd tel me its mine pooja's nd deepak's first tym in writing fanfiction...do say how do u find it 😊
thnx 
love u all ❤️
nd ya some parts of dis ff goes to mia...(everlasting) :)
Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heehehh  u too ayooo hahahah ...
megbans thumbnail

Part 16

" Beep Beep "

'Riddhima?...' Armaan said softly...
' Riddhima Ur Phone...' armaan called her again... 
Riddhima shook her head to clear her dazed brain and then looked up at Armaan.

' Umm, Armaan, I told you, it's okay. We got over it, you are forgiven. I am not upset anymore...' riddhima told Armaan smiled

'I know, I am not talking about that. Your phone is ringing...' armaan said grinning ... 
'Huh?...' riddhima said 

'You have a phone call...' Armaan said pointing to her clutch and finally Riddhima heard the shrill ringing of her cell phone. She shot Armaan an apologetic look and fished out her phone from the bag, hoping against hope that it was not a call for some medical emergency.

' Hel..Hello...Papa?...' riddhima stammerd ,...
'Riddhima, Kaha ho tum?...' shashank asked ...
She gazed up at Armaan, her eyes wide with surprise and seeing her surprised look, he raised his eyebrows in an unspoken question.

' main kaha hu?...'  Riddhima mumbled... 
'Papa main .. Um.. Yahi hu... Party main...'  Riddhima conveyed the message word to word, the incongruity of the situation making her incapable of doing anything much more

' Par kyu papa?...' riddhima asked ... 
'Actually beta hum ghar jarahe the, Anjali bhi hamare saath ghar agayi, aur tum dikhayi nahi derahi thi.. waise tum wapas kaise aogi?...' shashank asked 

'Papa main..'  Riddhima was about to add something more when suddenly she heard Armaan whispering in her ear

Tell him, I'll drop you...' armaan whispered her 

' Armaan mujhe drop kar dega papa...' Riddhima blurted out and then glared at Armaan who was grinning away to glory on successfully putting her in a spot.

' Armaan? Dr. Armaan aap ke saath hai?...'  he asked surprisingly.

Riddhima closed her eyes and cursed her luck. If her dad once get started, he wouldn't stop until he knew everything about her and Armaan in question. It was way better she told him in leisure, not here, not like this.

'Ha, Armaan, I mean Abhimanyu, Niki, Muski hum sab saath hai papa..' Riddhima blured out and heaved a sigh of relief.

'Ok beta, tc. Jaldi ajana...' shashank said 

' Ji papa...' riddhima replied 

Riddhima disconnected the phone and looked up at Armaan, who was frowning.

'Armaan?...' riddhima called him... '
Why did you lie?...'  Armaan frowned and asked. Riddhima sighed

'Armaan I didn't lie, We are here with our friends Right?...'  Armaan nodded his head.

'Bas then, maine wohi kaha... Chalo I think it is imperative that we say sorry...' riddhima said to him 

'Sorry? but y...' armaan asked confused 

'Yeah, to Muski and Niki, or have you forgotten?...'  Riddhima asked

'Oh yeah, let's go...' armaan said 

Riddhima and Armaan entered the hall to find her friends sitting at the same Riddhima went up to them smiling,

'Hi, guys!...' She said grabbing the attention of all. 
Everyone turned around, shocked to see her smiling so brightly. They looked at each other and grinned knowing very well the reason for her smile.

' Guys I am sorry, I shouldn't have shouted at you," Riddhima looked ashamed, I know you guys were only trying to help. I was just a bit frustrated and I took it out on you guys. I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You are my best friends and I love guyz very much!...' riddhima said looking all of them with apology look 

Muskaan finally smiled. She hugged Riddhima, 

'Not a problem Ridzie, what are friends for? Right, Niki?...' muskaan said looking at riddhima and asking nikki 

Nikita got up from her seat and hugged Riddhima. 'It's okay, Ridzie, you can shout at us, whenever you want...' nikki said smilingly 

Riddhima smiled,'Thanks Niki, you are the best!...' 

'Okay...' Riddhima said  
' Can we please go eat something, I am ravenous!...' With that she pulled Niki and Muskaan to the food stall The guyz followed.

SANJEEVANI

The next day in the Hospital had been very tiring with back to back working hours with no time for the interns to even breathe. The interns got literally busy with their works where the interns were paired with each other, Riddhima with Abhimanyu, Armaan with Anjali, Muskaan and Rahul, Nikita with Atul. Armaan and Riddhima were disappointed. The doctors had given the Interns to make a throughout report of all the seriously ill patients .She stole a glance at Armaan and saw him looking highly disgruntled with the pairing thing. As the interns dispersed, he got up and strode off without a word leaving a shocked Riddhima behind. The day was as hectic as ever. It had not been a very pleasant day without Armaan's presence and then whenever she saw him, he seemed in a very annoyed mood. She wondered why.

Among the 2 reports they interns had completed the first one. The reports submission had also been dealt with, each of the groups had brought in their work on time. And Dr. Shashank was impressed by each one of them. He had even praised their work in front of everyone.

Heading out from Hospital, Armaan and Riddhima exchanged some pleasantries discussing the happenings of their entire day. It was a not very comforting day for both of them.

'Okay, Armaan, I better leave for home now. Its quite late. So. I'll see you tomorrow then...' she said 

' Okay, See you tomorrow...'  armaan  said with a dull, disappointed voice. 

'Um... Riddhima, would you like to go out for a coffee?...'  and he suddenly popped out the question to her. 

'Will You go out on a coffee with me?...'  
Armaan looked at her waiting for a reaction. Looking at her blank face he spoke hurriedly. 

' the work  was also quite a hectic to a little relaxation  lets say ? For our selves?? We don't have much to do for tomorrow so if you're not in any hurry as such lets go .what's say?...' armaan asked looking at her 

Looking at his outstretched hand Riddhima smiled. His frankness had her impressed by him. Liking the sound of going out with him she agreed. 

'Of course Armaan, definitely why not !...' riddhima replied smilingly 

She smiled graciously as he led her to parking area. As he opened held open the door of his Mercedes. She smiled seeing him treating her, Pampering her so much. 
They drove in silence occasionally conversing politely. After settling down he looked at her grinning. 

'So what will your highness prefer???...'  He looked at grinning.

'Umm, Coffee will do...'  she said smiling at him.

As they talked over their cup of coffee Riddhima found herself slowly relaxing. Not because of the environment but the company she was in. He made her feel so completely at ease. She found herself willingly opening up to him. They talked about everything. From the number of girlfriends Armaan had till now to Riddhima's childhood memories. And above all their common love for music and Being a successful Doctors.

As they winded their short little date Armaan called for the bill. As the waiter brought the bill Armaan saw Riddhima taking it before him and glancing at the amount. Putting it aside she swiftly opened her purse ad started to dig through it.

'What do you think your doing Riddhima?...' Armaan looked at her questioningly

'Armaan paying you half the amount obviously. We will dutch the bill right?...'  She asked him.

'Keep quite Riddhima, as if I will I am going to allow you to pay half. You really think I am not a gentleman enough?...' armaan spoke annoyingly  
'no Armaan, your getting me wrong there, we are friends right then how can I allow you to you know...'  she tried explaining him.

Annoyed Armaan gave his card and got up quickly as soon as the waiter came back the change. Indicating Riddhima to follow him he swiftly went out looking greatly annoyed. Looking at his sudden mood change Riddhima meekly followed him. 
As he opened the car door Riddhima softly spoke.

'Armaan you need not drop me off, I will go by myself. It's really ok...' riddhima said  to him ... 
Looking at her rather fiercely he pushed her lightly into the car. As he steered the car along the roadway Riddhima glanced at him.

'Armaan? I am really sorry...'  Riddhima said apologetically.

'Meaning?...'  Armaan looked at her confused

'I didn't mean to offend you, I just wanted us to share it equally and I am sorry not being able to do that too...'  
Listening to her Armaan stopped the car pulling it on the side.

Looking at her intensely he asked  
' Do I mean nothing to you Riddhima? How can you even think I will ask you to give me or pay me half of any bill or something? I took you out at my expense and will continue doing so in future. So kindly keep your halves with you. Will you stop embarrassing me Riddhima?...' 

Riddhima looked at him shocked ...Riddhima sat there stunned  'Armaan embarrassing you? Not even in my dreams. Armaan what are you saying? How can you even say such a thing?...'

'Then what do you expect me to say huh? Seriously tell me Riddhima don't I mean anything to you? One hand your calling me as your friend and treating me as if I have been in your life forever and next minute you completely treat me as a stranger?...' armaan asked her 

'Armaan what are you saying. Where's the question of treating you as a stranger?...' 
Armaan looked at her rather fiercely and started the engine again. Driving rather at a high speed he didn't glance once at her face which clearly showed her worrying. She kept glancing at him every now and then. 
As he stopped outside her house she looked at him starring at the driveway purposely not even glancing at her. 

' Armaan thank you for everything. I am sorry Armaan. Please forgive me...'  Riddhima muttered feeling her eyes swelling up.

'Riddhima...'  armaan said l
ooking at her glistening with tears Armaan's expression softened. Sighing he slowly wiped away the small tears and looked deeply at her.

'You don't have to be sorry. You did nothing wrong. I guess I am jerk to take it wrongly and not putting up myself before you properly. I respect you and your opinion a lot. Trust me. Those things don't exist in our friendship. I would hate the fact that you pay when you're out with me...'  
Stunned by his words Riddhima looked at him in complete new light. Never had anyone been so caring, so frank and made her feel so special. 

'Armaan I am sorry...' She mumbled.

'No, I will not forgive you...' armaan said...  
Looking at him confused, as he smiled at her he continued

'You promise me there will be no more halves between us? Wherever we go and infact whenever we are together there will be no question of money ok?...'  
Looking at him smiling she nodded her head and opened the door only to find him pulling her back.

' Don't you dare try giving me again or I you had it...'  He said winking at her. 
Giggling she got out to hear him call

'Be rea
dy I will come to pick you up...'  
shocked Riddhima turned back

'No Armaan please, no ways. I will come on my own...' riddhima replied... l
ooking at her with a twinkle in his eye he spoke

'Dream on honey, I will do exactly as I please...'  
Saying so he drove off leaving her blushing a little she didn't know why.

'What the hell huh?...'  He found his mirror image sitting beside him posing all these questions at him as if attacking him in an interview.

'What are you on about, huh?...' armaan responded to his interviewer with a frustrated look.

''You know what I am talking about Armaan, The reason why you care about her. Ask yourself, don't you like her ?? don't you feel attracted towards her ?huh? Don't you love her?..."  His reflection asked Armaan.

Hearing those words echo in his ears, armaan  tried to fight against them  'Uhhh...what are you saying? I like her, I respect her a lot and She is a very good friend of mine and I can do anything to make her happy...'  He tried to justify.

He saw his companion coming closer to him "That's not true Armaan and you know that..." his soulhoutte said pointing a finger towards him.

''Since day one, you have been attracted to her; first by her beauty and then by her polite and innocent nature. You can't fool me mister, I am a part of you only. You know you like her , or rather love her and the sooner you realize it, the better it would be. I can't believe you are behaving like a nutcase, why don't you accept the fact Anyway, I'll leave you to make the decision yourself now...See you later''  With that, he noticed his soulhoutte  of his conscience disappear leaving him alone in his car.

Trying hard to concentrate on his driving, he felt those words disturb him all over again leaving him with nothing but a wondering, a big big wondering 'Do I like her, do I have feelings for her????.am I in love with her...??..' 

Armaan reached the Mallik Mansion and flung the keys over the table before sinking into his bed thinking of the events of the day and trying to make sense of his train of his chain of thoughts. He was startled by himself with the question he had popped to himself in the car.

'Do i love her? Am i in love with her??...'  
Armaan kept thinking to himself as he recalled his moments with her. He felt free and comfortable...unlike he ever felt when around with other girls. She was different. Simple, innocent and yet strong willed. It was her persona that drew him to her. She hadnt faltered She was fierce, independent and yet so very vulnerable from inside. 

'Ahh i can just go on and on...'  he thought.

' Why am i thinking so much about her. Ok now dont be silly and say you dont understand what is coming up. The plain fact is you're taking her to be more than just a friend ...you feel something more Armaan. She is special and it's high time you accepted this glaring truth. He told himself.She herself felt it too. You are treating her like that and pampering her so much. So dude, it's clear...you're in it deep now...'  
He felt a wide smile automatically developing on his face as he found the reply to all his queries, 'I think he was right...I do like her, I do have feelings for her.Man I have fallen in love with Riddhima?...' 

Armaan got up smiling as he flipped open his cell to see a picture of hers set as the wallpaper...which he had taken when she was smiling so very deeply and he felt he could just keep staring at her all night.

' Ok Armaan... You love her, she is very special. Now let's see how deep your feelings are before making this obvious to her. I don't want to hurt her from my side. ...Armaan...man...I love Riddhima Yeah... I love Her...'  Armaan smiled as he hit his pillow lightly.

Next day,

GUPTA HOUSE 

Riddhima was stunned to see him standing there holding his Mercedes door open with a bright smile on his face. 

'At your service madam...' he said while stooping a little like a chauffeur showing courteousness to his mistress.

Taken aback by what was happening in front of her, she pinched herself to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. 'Ouch' was the only word that came out of her mouth at that moment after her thin, long fingers grabbed a small portion of her soft delicate skin. 

'Hello, I am here...' Armaan said waving his hand.

'I've been waiting for you for the past 40 minutes you know and all you've got to say is ouch to me?...'  He said sounding annoyed.

'Armaan, what are you doing here? I told you not to come to pick me up na...'  Riddhima said lightly with a muted shriek of frustration. 

' Well, I told you last night that I'd come at 9 and here I am 9 sharp...'  he proudly smiled while pointing his Index finger to the right angle formed between the hour and minute hand of his watch.

' Please Armaan...' she was cut off by Armaan.

' Oh come on Riddhima, we've become quite good friends now and I don't think there is anything wrong in picking you up. Its really not any trouble for me That's what friends are for, isn't it?...'  his eyes sparkled.

'I know but...'  she dug her brain in search of words to make some sense.

'Stop thinking Riddhima, you don't need to think for so long and that too for an issue as small as this...'  Armaan said

'Now madam, if you don't mind, would you please honor me by sitting in the car? Gosh'.Tum ladakiya kita sochte ho...'  he said nodding his head randomly.

Seeing this, Riddhima couldn't stop herself from smiling. Noticing her smile, Armaan added

'Moreover, I don't mind picking and dropping you everyday. you know...' and winked at her. They drove off to Sanjeevani.

plz do press lyk nd cmnt button...it wil hardely take minutes for ur cmnts.. 😊 ❤️
thnx  😃 😊

attraction.101 thumbnail
awesome ff 
loving it 

megbans thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jenny_sms

awesome ff

loving it

thnx dear :)
megbans thumbnail

thnk u dear
megbans thumbnail

Part 17

The couple of days in the Hospital had been very tiring with back to back working hours with no time for the interns to even breathe. The Final reports submission had also been dealt with. And the senior Doctors was impressed by each one of them. 
Riddhima nodded smiling at Abhimanyu. She stole a glance at Armaan and saw him looking highly disgruntled with the arrangements. 
Riddhima bid goodbye to Abhimanyu as she stood at the main entrance. It had not been a very pleasant day without Armaan's presence and then whenever she saw him, he seemed in a very annoyed mood. 

' Riddhimaa...' Abhimanyu called her 

' If you don't mind I'll drop you home, its quite late you see...' 
Riddhima smiled at his friendly gesture. She knew it was out of pure concern and that he wasn't hitting on her or she would made it out straight away.

'Nahi Abhi, thanx a bunch,main manage kar lungi, You do not need to worry...' riddhima replied 

'Riddhima, waise how are you going back?...' abhimanyu asked 

' Umm.. Abhi, Armaan will be waiting for me, and i... mean humare ghar pass hai, so he usually drops me and Goes...'
Riddhima bit her lip glad to have supported the argument of Armaan dropping her home with the excuse that her place was in the way to his which wasn't true. It hadn't escaped her notice the very time he had dropped her that her place and his were in two different directions all together and that he would come all the way only to drop her off.
Not that she minded as his company was always a welcome she thought.

' Okay, u guyz enjoy...' and with that Abhimanyu grinned and went off. 
She heard Abhimanyu biding goodbye as he walked away. She barely acknowledged his parting as her eyes were looking around for Armaan.

' Glad you remembered that I come to drop you off...' 
Riddhima breathed in sharply as she felt him whisper in her ear from behind.

'What do you mean Armaan?...' She turned around to face him only to be greeted with a cold expression.

' I meant I am happy that you finally had time to recollect that I drop you off every day. Otherwise, seeing the new found friendship with Abhimanyu Mujhe laga U don't even Know me...' 
Riddhima looked at him dumb folded. He was actually thinking that she and Abhimanyu ?

'Armaan Yeh tum kya bol rahe ho ? Main and Abhimanyu ? do you even know what you're hinting at ? talking casually with him doesn't imply anything more...' Riddhima shot back getting furious.

'Where did I say there is something more? I just labeled it as new found friendship you see. Unless its something more from your side that you immediately thought and took it like that...' Armaan replied coldly as he now took hold of her hand and started moving forward.

'Armaan, kya kar rahe ho ? Where are you pulling me?...' 
Riddhima practically hissed. She was amazed that he was the same guy she had known since so many days. The change in his behavior was drastic. She failed to understand what had gone wrong.

'I am driving you home Riddhima...whether you like it or not?...' armaan replied as 
Riddhima sat down beside him shocked to react. He had actually gripped her arm and pulled her to the car?? She looked at him as he started the car in silence.

'Arman is there something wrong,Tum thik to ho na ?...' Riddhima looked at him feeling concerned.

'No!' Came a curt reply from him

'Then Armaan why are you behaving like this? What wrong have I done?...' riddhima asked 

'No you haven't done anything Riddhima?...' Came a curt reply again ..
Riddhima tried again 'Atleast tell me what is bothering you?...'

'Nothing at all...' 
Fed up of getting those curt replies she looked outside the fast images blurring past as he drove and felt her eyes swell up as she couldn't fathom what wrong she had done.

'So did you enjoy your day with Abhimanyu?...' Armaan asked her with a hint of sarcasm clearly visible in his voice. Riddhima looked at him feeling a tear roll down her eye. She looked away choosing not to respond.

'So you didn't tell me Riddhima how was it ?...' Armaan grabbed her to face him as she winced with pain at the sudden gesture of his.

'Leave me Armaan and stop the car. Am getting off right here...' riddhima said. 
Armaan let go of her hearing the pain in her voice and looked straight.

'I said stop the car Armaan?...' She ordered yet again. 
Armaan just merely stepped up the gas peddle making it obvious that her plea had fallen on deaf ears.
Riddhima sat there unable to digest whatever was happening. He had actually made a grab at her. Shaking her head feeling tears rolling. As the car came to a halt she stepped out immediately only to be pulled back. Looking at him stonily she spoke 

' Armaan Mujhe chodo, Plz, Dare not tou...' she was cut off by Armaan.

'Riddhima I am sorry...' He whispered. He let go of her lowering his gaze and mumbled. 
Looking at his expression she sat back closing the door again facing him.

'I am sorry Riddhima?..I just don't know what took over me. When...when you weren't with me and I saw you with Abhimanyu...I...I...' Armaan muttered looking up seeing tears in her eyes. 
Riddhima's expressions softened as she saw him clearly ashamed of what had conspired. Placing her hand softly on his she spoke.

'Armaan its ok...but promise me you won't repeat this...he is just a friend and definitely not more important than you Armaan. I am sorry if I made you feel ignored...it was just that...' reddhima said smilingly.. 
armaan cut off her and said 
'Shhh... you needn't give me any explanations Riddhima. Galati meri hai...' 

'Armaan...' riddhima said...
'So you have forgiven me?...'  He smiled looking hopefully at her.

'Yes...' riddhima replied smilingly...
'Are you sure?...' armaan asked again

'Yes Armaan...' riddhima replied again...
'100% Riddhima?...' armaan asked her again

'Yes Armaan...' riddhima said smilingly...Armaan was back to his mischievious mood and said

'So that means you wont be meeting that Abhimanyu again right? Even if you're paired up with him say you're not well. I cant have any other guy being with...' armaan said 

'Armaannn?...' Riddhima smacked him playfully as he lightly took hold of her hand and held it close to him. 
Riddhima instantly became conscious as she saw him holding her hand uncomfortably close. She felt the same strange unknown thrill creeping up.

Seeing her tear strained face Armaan moved his free hand towards her face to brush away the tears and gently tucked her hair beneath her ear as she lightly gasped feeling the tension build up.

'Riddhima I am really sorry for reacting the way I did. I don't know...i am very possessive by nature which you must have noticed I believe but...But tumhe abhi ke saath dekhte hi, I... don't know it kind of made me mad. i felt like just grabbing you away. Cox Riddhima tum meri ho, Sirf mer...' 
Armaan stopped biting his tongue. Riddhima looked at him shell shocked. Riddhima's breath stuck in her throat while her heart beat superfast. She swallowed once, twice and then uttered in a hoarse whisper,

Riddhima couldn't believe that what she was hearing was actually being said. It felt like one of those rounds of Chinese whisper where someone says something but when it actually reaches the final recipient it has turned into something totally different. The only difference was that Armaan wasn't whispering and whatever he was saying was being said directly to her. Very little chance of a network problem here. She let go of his hand at that instant and continued to stare at him.

'What did you just say Armaan?...' riddhima asked 

'Nothing Riddhima? It's nothing? Umm...your getting late...I'll see you around in the morning...' armaan said trying todivert her mind

'Armaan don't lie? What did you just say ?...' She repeated emphasizing her words. Her tone was clearly high pitched.

'Its just Nothing, Um...' Armaan tried to form a word while Riddhima was Annoyed.

'You are completely insane!..' She rasped and jumped out of the car banging the door behind her. 
Armaan chuckled to himself on seeing Riddhima's angry face and allowed himself a couple of seconds of reflection. She looked so cute when she was angry. Her nose turned red first, followed by her cheeks and soon enough, she resembled a tomato's cute one at that. Armaan laughed! It was way too much fun irritating her and he looked forward to many many wonderful years of getting on her nerves.

And also getting beaten black and blue in response, Armaan said and laughed rubbing his arm which Riddhima had hit. He was brought back to reality when he heard an empty can being kicked...hard...and decided it was time he tried getting Riddhima's temperature back to normal.

'It was a lot of fun infuriating her...', Armaan muttered to himself grinning, 'Now bear the brunt!...'

Riddhima took out all her frustration on an empty can of coke lying on the road and kicked it hard. Watching the can go scuttling towards one of the hedges, she mumbled to herself,

'What does he think of himself??...' 
She had by then reached an empty ice cream cup and she kicked that too. Thank God for garbage on the road...it often saved people's lives...atleast a certain Mr.Mallik's this time around. 

'Nice shot! Riddhima tum toh Champion ho...' 
Riddhima's anger scaled new heights on hearing Armaan's comment, but Armaan wasn't done, yet.

'A little practice with the dribbling and you'll be perfect for international football, Am sure tum India ka naam raushan karogi ek din...' he added with a smirk.

This time the ice cream cup near Riddhima's feet wasn't lucky enough to be just kicked. She stamped on it, crushing it beneath her feet and then jumped on it a couple of times for greater effect.
Armaan winced at the fate of the cup but couldn't stop the huge grin that spread across his face. 

She is already furious with you and you are still irritating her? Armaan berated himself mentally, Stop before she snaps your puny neck into two! 
Armaan chuckled for the last time and proceeded to remedy the situation.

'Riddhima...' he called.

Riddhima didn't seem to hear, she was too busy fidgeting with her purse. Armaan sighed and tried again,

'Riddhima...Yaar suno to..' arman said.. 
Riddhima walked away a couple of steps further, purposely ignoring him, and picking up a flower proceeded to tear it in bits. Armaan ran his hand through his hair smiling and then stated simply,

'Riddhima, I love you !' armaan shouted. 
Riddhima stopped in her tracks as if she'd hit an invisible wall. The flower slipped from her limp fingers as she felt her heart beat doubling and in quite a contradictory manner, the time coming to a standstill. She was acutely aware of every breath she took and the silence seemed like eternity while she waited for Armaan to break the spell, willing him to release her from the hold his words had on her, but Armaan tormented her with his silence. He didn't provide any reasons or any justifications to his statement, as if him loving her was as natural and as certain as the sun rising every morning. No questions, no doubts about that...it are just meant to happen.

'Riddhima...' Armaan finally whispered near her ear and Riddhima let out a breath she wasn't aware of holding.

'Riddhima, I love you. I don't know what else to say. I don't know if there are any words that can measure up to express what I feel for you. All I know is that when you are with me, everything seems perfect. It feels that not everything is wrong with the world, that there is a silver lining in every dark cloud.'I love you Riddhima...its been coming since when. Trust me its not attraction that I have. Its only love. When I see you smile, I feel my eyes light up. Just seeing you itself makes my day. I just can't explain this feeling Riddhima...Its just...but its love I can assure you. Its love I can assure you..I love you Riddhima..I love you...' armaan said...

Those words were making their way back in her mind every now and then as if trying to hypnotize her. They seemed adamant not to go away until she gave them a thought a deep thought. 

'Did he really mean that? Does he really love me?' She asked herself with an enquiring tone. Riddhima kept asking herself these questions.

'Of course he loves you Riddhima, the guy just poured out his feelings to you and you are still doubtful about them' came a brisk reply from her within.

'But, how can he love me, he barely knows me. We have been together for like what a few months that's it ? And, he has already started loving me...? No, that can't be possible.' She tried to Justify.

'Why can't it be possible, you tell me, don't you hold something for him? Don't you feel something towards him say Riddhima say' her conscious mind told her.

The river of tears had already started flowing off her eyes. Wiping off the watery droplets from her chin to control herself, she continued gasping a deep breath.

'So, do you want to lose a guy who loves you madly just because U guys have met eachtoher a couple of months back What is his fault ? he is still human? Doesn't he have the right to love someone?'

'No, I can't love him. I have papa's dreams to fulfill, I need to make my parents proud. I need to work on my career...I need to make a stand of my own. I can't fall for love..I the way he behaved with me today ? what was that his possessiveness ? I can't stand that ? '

'Stop talking rubbish Riddhima, you are making excuses now and trying to run away from your feelings. You know that anyone in his place would have felt like that, anyone would have felt jealous seeing their love with someone else anyone's heart would have broken and his was no different. Why don't you understand that see it from his perspective as well.' her concious mind said 

Trying hard to concentrate, she felt those words disturb her all over again leaving her with nothing but a wondering 'Do I like Armaan , do I have feelings for him????.am I in love with him...??' 

Riddhima stood rooted to thefloor, she kept thinking to herself as she recalled all their moments together. She felt free and comfortable... you feel something more Riddhima. She felt a wide smile automatically developing on her face as she found the reply to all her queries... 'Yes, I love Armaan'. She told herself.

Armaan paused to look at Riddhima who was still not looking at him. He smiled,

'I know I am not making much sense Riddhima, but that is exactly how I feel. Ever since I met you, I feel I am not alone anymore. I feel there is someone whom I can share my life with, someone who does not judge me, someone who accepts me as I am. Someone who does not hang out with me because I am Armaan Mallik, but spends time with the real Armaan. Riddhima you have become a very important part of my life and I want to be a part of yours. I want to spend every day with you, laugh through tears, cry with laughter with you beside me. I want to know what makes you happy, what excites you, what makes you smile and what makes you frown. I want to know every little detail about you, no matter how inconsequential. Riddhima, I want to travel the world with you, grow old with you. I want to spend my life with you Riddhima. I ...' Armaan sighed, 

'Riddhima please say something...' Armaan said trying to get her attention

When Riddhima still didn't turn to look at him, Armaan put his hand on her shoulders and turned her around slowly. He was shocked to see tears streaming down her cheeks and something in his chest, very near where his heart ought to be, ached painfully. He cupped Riddhima's face in his palms and tipped her chin up with his knuckles.

'Riddhima I am sorry, he said wiping her tears, Please don't cry...' 
Riddhima wiped the rest of her tears with the back of her hand and shook her head trying to reassure Armaan that she wasn't crying. Armaan however wasn't assured. He looked earnestly into Riddhima's eyes trying to gauge her emotions and whispered,

'Riddhima please...please say something...' Armaan Urged

Riddhima looked into his concerned eyes and the love shining through in them caught her off guard. She ignored her thumping heart and letting out a sigh she finally whispered,

'Armaan, I...' Armaan cut her off

'I am sorry but I cannot just live with the term of being just friends with you Riddhima as its much more than that...and...' 
He looked at her staring at him. She blinked and lowered her eyes.

'Its ok Riddhima if you don't feel the way I do but please don't leave me. I wont allow my feelings to interfere in our relationship, I promise. I will wait till you yourself feel the same. And, even if it doesn't come, I'll still wait. I am sure the day will come soon...' 
Armaan added bravely now weary of her reaction. Finally Riddhima managed to talk

'Armaan? I don't know what to say. I...' riddhima tried to say

'Don't say anything Riddhima...' he added simply. 
'You don't need to say a thing. I understand and if you don't feel the way I do still...I understand .Alright, you don't want to say anything, I will leave you happy ? I am going Riddhima, I won't bother you from now even though I love you a lot and mark my words, no one can love you this much no one Riddhima...'

Twirling around, he headed towards his car; tears rolling down his cheeks coming from the rejection from the very own person he loved the most. He felt his world falling apart. Unable to bare the shock, he somehow managed to reach his car and opened his door when he heard her say

'I... I... love you...I love you Armaan...I love you...' 
She whispered looking at him stopping in his track, She waited as the stillness of the night fell between them and saw him still with his back facing her.

'I love you Armaan...' she whispered again feeling silent tears flowing down as she quickly wiped them to find her thumb smudged black as the mascara accompanied her tears leaving traces on her cheek.

Armaan felt his heart go still as her words echoed in his ears. He couldn't believe them. Did she just say that? He turned around to look at her. She was there standing looking at him. He felt his feet taking him towards her. As he closed the distance between them, he found her standing still with a fresh wave of tears brimming down her eyes.

'What did you just say?...' he spoke his voice barely audible. Riddima continued to stare at him as he stood barely an inch away from her. 

'What did you say?...' his tone was even softer than before. 
She gazed into his eyes, the intensity boring from them made her feel weak.

'I love you...' 
She whispered looking into those deep grey eyes. She found herself spellbound as if he had hypnotized her.

'Armaan I ...' riddhima tried to say 

'Shhh...' 
He placed his finger softly on her lips allowing it to linger, tracing it from the upper lip to the lower lip. Riddhima felt herself shiver as she felt his slight touch on her lips. She felt him suddenly lift her hand and opened her eyes to see him lightly kissing her wrist. She shuddered as his lips brushed against her skin.

The sweet sensation that the touch of his lips initiated was replaced by a sting causing her to shudder as she realized it. Raising her hand she lightly placed it on his cheek causing him to look up momentarily.

'I love you Armaan ...' she whispered yet again.

'I love you too Riddhima...' Armaan responded with his now visible Million Dollar Smile.

'Riddhima, I...' armaan tried to say 

'Shhh...' Riddhima placed her finger on his lip causing him to look up at her. Seeing silent tears brewing and threatening to spill again, he cupped her face in his palm...

Cupping her face in his, he thumbed away the traces of tears along her cheeks as she looked straight into his eyes. He buried his head into the thick locks of her hair as he pulled her into a tight embrace. Feeling his arms around her Riddhima closed her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder.

'I love you so much Riddhima...' he whispered. 
Feeling her arms around his waist and her head on his shoulder, he smiled. Hearing the soft sniff still coming, he gently stroked her back. She stiffened at his touch. The slightly cool breeze flowing through the night added to the shivers that ran through her. Feeling goose bumps rising slightly on her skin, Riddhima pulled out of the hug unable to take new sensations now throbbing through each pulse.

Armaan smiled deeply as he held her still. She lowered her eyes as he took hold of her hand again and looked at the sore skin. Kissing it lightly, he suddenly interlocked his fingers with hers. Riddhima help Armaan closer to herself, Not letting him leave her. They came our of Hug, when Armaan noticed a shy smile curving her lips and her eyes shining through her tears. He caught the mischievous glint in them that he loved so much and slowly his face broke into a huge grin. He touched his forehead with hers and laughed, 

'I love you so much Riddhima...' He said , Riddhima smiled, as an affirmative and looked up at Armaan. Before he could question her declaration, she stood on tiptoes and brushed her lips lightly with his in a feather light kiss. As Armaan stood dazed she whispered against his lips,

'I love you too,...' and then just as swiftly pulled him into a hug hiding her face in his chest.

Armaan's smile became wider and he was soon grinning. His arms slowly curled up behind her, pulling her closer into a warm hug.
He kissed the top of her head and chuckled,

Armaan felt strangely at peace. He parted a little from Riddhima and looked into her Beautiful eyes, and then bent down to claim her lips into a kiss. No more a mere brushing of lips but now a real kiss that expressed as well as fulfilled desires. It started as a gentle kiss but soon warmed into a passionate one, expressing their feelings more than words ever could.

Riddhima frowned and parted from the kiss when she felt a cold drop of water on her forehead. She opened her eyes uncertainly and gazed into a pair of hazel eyes mirroring the same confusion. Before either of them could voice their confusion, Riddhima again felt a drop of water, this time on her cheeks and both of them looked up into the sky to be greeted by the season's first showers ! As it started drizzling, a slow unbidden smile appeared on Riddhima's face and she looked at Armaan who smiled back at her.

do read nd tel ... how do u find it 😊
thnx 
love u all ❤️
nd ya some parts of dis ff goes to mia...(everlasting) :)