Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
how weird will that look, jalal's consummation with jodha and baby will be conceived by a new jodha. is that why consummation hurried?? i still believe she isn't quitting, since she herself gave a statement. 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh god so many news wat to believe wat not to believe can't zee or paridhi or ekta give one official interview for two minutes whether quit news is right or wrong...
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why wid she quit after the consumation it does not make any sense 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
consummation scenes hurried...I feel its the perfect time to consummate their marriage... 🤣
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Ohh god so many news wat to believe wat not to believe can't zee or paridhi or ekta give one official interview for two minutes whether quit news is right or wrong...

when ksg was leaving zee said that he was leaving...but here they r saying that pari is not quitting.
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinaksiTalwar

in this  program
they told thats why they are rushing SR sequence same as did sriti jha in balika vadhu

That rumor of a 1 month notice period for Paridhi is troubling. The time period matches with the above rumor.

Ekta has always supported Santa in the past. Maybe this time too she has decided in favor of her old buddy. If that is so Paridhi will leave and Ekta will need a new Jodha.

So, maybe the strategy could be to get the ratings high with the consummation track and then when Paridhi leaves(if she leaves) introduce a gap, and then bring in a new Jodha.

I doubt it will work though, I don't think the main historical characters are replaceable.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SUMESHNI

Why wid she quit after the consumation it does not make any sense

even I wonder the same...I guess its perfectly the chemistry n ekta knows it...JA is trp ruler becos of parijat...after consummation scenes with PS quit...its going to go down the drains
Shobhit117 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WTH is happening? ðŸ˜¡ This is totally ridiculous! Just now another article said that she's not quitting and now suddenly this news comes! These rumors are becoming unbearable so please don't believe any news until they actually replace Paridhi. 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why quitting after consummation... I think Ekta couldn't have the things back to normal... I don't think pari is quitting that too after SR...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What the hell ? happening again n again !

oh ! god plz not again...after she will quit ? this is really so sad 😔