Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
In MB1, RK seems to be dead affter the gun shot, and its madhu who brought him back to life even after doctor's helplessness.
If its acceptable, then why can't Jr-Madhu could set this VD's new character.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Poluk

Congrats for writing your first post with proper understandable sentences, divided systematically into paragraphs to make the lot readable and understandable.😆 

Just wondering, the style of writing is different from yours. Strange.😆

Regarding the lines in bold guess you have never heard about diplomatic statements that convey the message to all and sundry without being reportable.😆 Its ok.😆

And I refuse to answer anything else since you are just not worth the effort. ðŸ˜† 

You are accusing me of giving my id to someone else to write for me? It's me writing, I would not give anyone else to write for me anything. It just shows Poluk that you have no idea about me at all, to form a judgement in one way or another.

The days in the past when I don't reply to your quoted replies of what I say in this forum, is how I show you "you are not worth the effort"...

Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Again saying vd fans if u like the current track then dont accuse others yar. ...prove in terms of trp...to how many people you oeopke are going to do? And if you people continuously doing this then no one will be in this mb forum ...now u people started openly using all the bad words with everyone in this forum...everyone has got rights to say their views and dont think everyone will be so silent when you people are using these words in the forum..they can also reply wuth the same. ..bashers stay away
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sush12_DD

wht if RK is acting mentally challenged !!

but he is smart witty boy :)

ur theory fails !!
Till now abhay was behaving as mahan nar...dont worry abt Madhu being mahan nari.

Let story uncover , its just one episode passed that too last few minutes with RK Madhu.
Dont u think we shud wait !

thats very much possible ..and even if he IS mentally retarded, they will c ure him very soon..very very soon...my guess is , within a month..
Omg! Why do people try to find so much logic in a fictional show??
But still coming to your question, from what I have understood from the news articles so far is that VD's character does not seem to be mentally challenged from birth. He is scared of darkness due to some incident in his life so maybe his mental state is also a result of that. ( similar to Alekh in Bidaai). And this is MEIEJ, so always expect the unexpected... Raj/Raju and Madhu Jr will always benefit from each other. Raj will help Madhu discover her past and Madhu will help Raj overcome his disabilty by uncovering his past ( which i m sure will be connected to either AK or RK in some way).

As for do we want this for Madhu Jr?? Life is always unexpected. We don't always get what we want. Its all predestined. Thats for real life. Yeh toh phir bhi ek fictional show hai!!