Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Folks !
This is my first post in this forum and that too not in a good notion.
Honestly, Saturday episode was like jumbled pieces except the part where Ishita is crying but that to, instead Mrs bhalla or Simmi comes to console her, there was only Ruhi and later none of the two bothered to show some reaction of the previous.
Raman , Well he is totally out of tune. Bipolar being the correct word. He is not guilty of what he did in holi party and instead all the later issues were taken as a joke.
Ishita ! Well ..lord has just transformed her into a bimbo. Holi party was like a amnesia for her. The all sweet and cooperating Ishita is irritating and The smuh face Raman is annoying. Story is not at all moving forward .. atleast not in terms of Raman Ishita relationship. I am sorry , but there is no relationship enhacement without some sense talk and lately it has not happened .
Such a long rant !! Sorry to waste your time butI had to post it.

Ruchi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What you said is true...😊
but dont u think the show needs some more time to get back into its old track .So lets wait and see..😊
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know yr.. Its like totaly different show, not the one I saw in start.
Raman Ishita have to get cordial but Ishita has just forgotten everything abt Raman said her. And Raman surely didnt seem to mind any of his words.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i agree with u .. it was waste of time 
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome to YHM forum Ruchi ðŸ˜Š

Nice post.I second what you are saying.The story is not progressing in terms of IshRa relationship.The focus is just on drama and evilness of villains and that too all this coming from an 11 year old seems quite uncool. There might be a lot of chemistry b/w IshRa but still the intensity of the "relationship" is missing. Raman is 24*7 lost in his own world of self-pity and ishu is busy solving his family problems.

And sadly seeing the forthcoming tracks - Adi,creepy parmeet and Mihir-mihika-trisha angle - There stands no chance of much progress in near future too.Thanks to IPL as well.

I feel they just dont wanna get rid of the "nok-jhok" element of IshRa which is good but only in limits. There are many more things they can focus upon - like Ishita getting to know abt raman's past and what has made him so bitter...or raman realizing ishu's worth and the "woman" aspect of her...and seeing her pain...her problems rather than just brooding in self-pity like forever.  Forget emotional scenes even the romantic onces r scarce these days. The show is more of filler than substantial.

They really need to cut the unimportant characters - simi,trisha,parmeet...and focus on the significant ones. And also  stop making a khichdi of tracks...its better to go with one or max two at a time. In the tracks of the side characters the leads seem lost.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ruchi, welcome to the forum. I am Arsh.

I second you on all that! There's a limit of being nice...I am sick of Ishita being normal after all the fights and fiasco! I just want her to give him silent treatment! or have a confrontation.

Its enough of how after all the fight, they just turn it into humor and not show any serious reactions from Ishita or Raman. They behave as if nothing has happened! I mean, its high time we have a serious talk between Raman and Ishita and show progress in their relationship!
Juggaadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not a rant. It is the way everyone's been feeling. In the name of cute fights the writers are giving us scenes that if you try to connect to the original story, show no consistency or logic. Ishita is being so tolerant. I just don't understand how that is possible. Raman doesn't even acknowledge Ishita as a person with feelings. So we can hardly expect him to respect her. Without respect there can never be love.
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Ruchi, great post ... I too am bored with the lack of development in this show... If anything it has gone off track. I agree with many of u that there are too many side tracks. I would not mind the side tracks if they were developed well but they
Are being developed at the expense of the lead characters and main story.
Lots of people on the forum are advising to have patience and to compare YHM with other shows (apparently it's much better n faster moving). Well the reason I choose to watch only a select few shows is because as a viewer I want a higher standard. If I wanted mediocrity I would be watching the other 'fathu' shows. I started watching YHM coz I thought it was something better - now it's turning into one the many faltu shows.

magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear...
I can also say that I am a little new in the forum
I have a little different view about the whole thing... So don't take me wrong
I really don't think that ishu has lovey dowey feelings for Raman ... So she is not affected by his nonsense to such extents ... Ya agreed when he talks I'll about her at that time she does feels bad but that is bound to happen
Like when he called her a loose character during parmeet issue... But then all of us thought he should apologize... But guys their relationship is very different...both are broken... Both hurt the other at the wrong cord ( the slap and what ishu said then )
Ya now the CVs are showing us a totally dumb Raman... And he is I think going to hurt ishu badly maybe then ishu will start reacting because until now all his remarks have not actually hurted her... She is not only a broken woman , she has learnt to live with her pain unlike Raman... She wishes to move ahead in life but she also requires some amount of care towards her
Raman cares for her ... But his way of caring is very different... This story is complicated on both sides tho guys story ko aage bhadne ke liye time tho lagega na...
I hope I didn't hurt anyone ka thinking... If so then sorry ... 
Truth is that lately few scenes have no connectivity mainly ishra after holi disaster we couldn't see how ishu felt .
Before holi scenes also when ishu coming home late and parmji truth revealed there was no proper scene between ishra only we got was bam scene it was magical but I think it didn't go well with the situation .
Thank god I was not the only person who felt ishra's scenes are disconnected .
After adi entry more focus is on him and akshagun and parmji irritating scenes and some were ishra seems are neglected .
In the beginning also ishra scenes were limited but blend between family and ishra were perfect but these 2 weeks it's like watching different show all together and ishu side of the story her emotions turmoil not covered properly hardly we see her feelings .
We want our ishra back to hell with adi and his schemes he is only 11 yrs old why show him like a saas scheming on bahus .
Ruhi is truly a relief I love her scenes more .Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago