CID

CID in Jassi

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
Did you all get to see CID is in Jassi. The story so far Jassi/Jessica  is shot and the CID team is called for investigation as this is a high profile case.

Leading this is our own favourite Senior Inspector Daya , Inspector Daksh and Fredricks. ACP Pradyuman is on the phone helping them. Wonder where Abhijeet is ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
 Underworld don shoots Jassi
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   June 2, 2005
An underworld don shoots Jassi just as she is acquitted in the court. The CID team led by ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam), Inspector Daksh (Manav Gohil) and Inspector Daya (Dayanand Shetty) are roped in to investigate who shot Jassi.

This crossover of the Sony show's characters into Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin is to facilitate cross-viewership. The CID is hot on the trail of the sniper who shot at Jassi and loses no time in interrogating Mallika (Rakshanda Khan) Aryan (Vinay Jain) and even Purab (Sameer Soni). 

Eventually they crack the case and it turns out that the bullet wasn't meant for Jassi. An underworld don was trying to get back at Indira Bhargava (Sakshi Tanwar), Jassi's lawyer, and the bullet accidentally hit Jassi instead.
anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: fortvpur

Wonder where Abhijeet is ?

He must be busy with movies. I have seen him in many new ones.
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh! really DAYA IS THERE ,SO COOOL
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
In thursday's episode Daya and Fredricks were there but Daksh was not shown. Also in both episodes Fredicks got a good talking role. I was nice to hear him as he just says just yes sir but in Jassi he was shown tough when questioning Romeo the underground don who did the murder.
usa_girl0021 thumbnail

i love this soaps i cant wait till next week