AsYa OS :My life is incomplete without him

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This OS is for my little brother
He is the reason I live ... He is my life

MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT HIM

Hi !! Let me giv a small intro abt me 😉 i am Asya ... Asya Asad Khan . I am 17 year old girl . I have my ammi , abbu and most important person my little devil Zayn in my life . I love mh ammi and abbu a lot but more than them I love my zayn . Today my lil baby is gonna turn 4 .

I was the only child of ammi abbu . I never wanted to share their love for me . Infact I was silly that I even wrote ammi a letter that "IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHILD THAN I WILL LEAVE YOU AND ABBU" I was so silly but that wasnt my fault . I had been pampered by them for 13 years how could I suddenly share my love with any one ? I guess this was the only reason that ammi never told me that she is expecting 2 nd child till 8th month . I came to know about it on when there were hardly 15 days left for her delivery . Oh my !! My ma'am laughed so much on me when I told her about this ! But I guess my that stupid letter scared my parents to hell so they didnt say me anything . That day I was really depressed firstly coz someone will come to share thier love and secondly coz my parents did say me about this .

21st dec 2009, 8:35 am Zayn came into this world. I remember it was my maths paper errfh I hate maths so much . As soon as I left school my cousin came with my uncle to pick me from school and when he said "Asya you became Appi . Chota bhai hua hai tujhe " My happiness had no boundaries . I threw my school bag on ground and started to dance there . We reached hospital . I came to know that Zayn hadnt seen any of our family members yet . I went in the room and saw the little swing he was in . It was kept right besides ammi's bed . I started to insist that I want to carry him . It wasnt allowed but looking at my puppy face the nurse agreed to it . She handed Zayn to me . That feeling was so different . I have no words to express it . His head was smaller than a tenis ball . His fingers were so small . It reminded me of my dolls . He tried to open his small eyes . He opened his eyes and I was the 1st one he saw . I got scared that he would start to cry . But to my suprise he gave me a smile . I had tears in my eyes .

I hate hospital smell so I just went once to meet Zayn and ammi in hospital . Dadi stayed there with ammi. 25th dec 2009, they bought Zayn home . I was so excited that day . As soon as ammi and abbu came on the gate I ran towards them and took Zayn in my room . It was his 6th night and someone had to stay awake all night with Zayn . I was so ready for that . I am a sleepy head . I cant stay without sleeping . But that night I didnt even yawn . I was just staring at Zayn . His liltte face . He would smile in sleep or he would start to cry . I never kept him down my lap all night . I was scared what if he would cry again ? The next day Ammi came in my room and explained that kids smile and cry in sleep until they become a year old . I felt reliefed. Ammi asked to freshup . Within mis i got ready and came back to Zayn . He was a toy for me . I use to talk to him and he would smile as if he understood all what I said . He started to kick his legs in air and I started to laugh looking at him .

I remember that day when he was supposed to go for vaccination . I didnt dare to go with ammi and abbu . When they came back he was crying badly because of the pain . I ran into my room and started to cry too . I nearly lost him when he was 4 months old . The ceeling fan in his room had become loose it was about to fall on Zayn who was sleeping exactly beneit it . I ran as fast as i could and picked him up in my arms . He started to cry badly ammi and abbu came running into the room I held him close to my heart . My heart almost stopped beating thinking about loosing him . Abbu and ammi hugged us . Abbu parised me for what I did but it didnt matter to me what mattered me was that Zayn was fine . Ammi was too scared but abbu asured her that everything is fine .

It was Zayn's 1st bday and he is totally gone on abbu . He made an ANGRY face while cutting the cake . Ammi was faceplamed coz and I knew her reason . She couldnt handle Abbu's OCD and anger and now her son is going to follow his father's steps. Zayn has all of us wrapped around his small finger . The way he made me run behind him . Ammi said that he an exact copy of me . He does all that what. I use to do when I was a kid . I really think that was I so naughty or was ammi just kidding me ? Well whatever it was Zayn was more than a devil. I always use to be behind him to have food . To be away from dirt but he never cared about my words because he never understood them . But he use to smile at me and even laugh when I use to fake anger . Soon the time passed . It was his 1st day of school . I was so scared what if he started to cry ? But he was totally opposite . He was so happy while goin school well thats good . But as soon as I left him and came home I began to cry because I was missing him badly . I had my boards that year. I was supposed to study but I was always behind Zayn . For him I was his fairy . Who would give him what ever he wanted . Ammi always gave me money to spend on myself but I always use to spend it on Zayn. I still do the same and Ammi yells me . But for me Zayn's happiness is more important than ammi yelling me .

I was getting ready for his 4th bday . He came running in my room and hugged my legs . I bent on my knees and asked him what he wanted . He said in his cute voice "Appi mela cake aadaya chalu and cut kare please" I went out with him we cut the cake . He fed me 1st and then I fed him . I wish to Allah that I celebrate each birthday of Zayn with Ammi and abbu. I wonder how things changed . When I came to know about Zayn I was so sad and today I am the most happiest person to have him in my life

This is a small OS frm my side please ignore all the errors

P.s : this is my and my lil bro's story inform of Asya and Zayn's story

Waiting for ur comments and silent readers plz hit the LIKE button ur encouragement means alot to me

Love ,
Niya Edited by Niya_789 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHOCOSWATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m first in ur three stories [:D/]
hat-trick
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 this a cute ne too..
 the fan incident... me and my son was just out of range...

brothers are cool.. younger or elder...😛

Niyati_T thumbnail
Originally posted by: kals82

this a cute ne too..

the fan incident... me and my son was just out of range...

brothers are cool.. younger or elder...😛

Thanks
That was the worst moment of my life I was almost dead
Yaa 😛
Niyatiswaragini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was so beautiful , i just loved it.
Asad n zoya hd two childs.
Asya n zayn.
Gr8 it was super update
Thanks for pm
LOVE
NIYATI
Niyati_T thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhilove07

It was so beautiful , i just loved it.
Asad n zoya hd two childs.
Asya n zayn.
Gr8 it was super update
Thanks for pm
LOVE
NIYATI

Thank you 😊
U dont need to thank me for PM
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww you're in writing mode today ðŸ˜³

that was so cute reading it from Asya's perspective ... there's not many OS on this forum written that way, so it was refreshing to read something like this ðŸ˜Š

nice work, keep writing! & when you get comfortable, start writing a short story or fan fiction ðŸ˜Š
Niyati_T thumbnail

Thank you 😳
Originally posted by: Niya_789

Thank you 😊
U dont need to thank me for PM

ok ok, i think, u should write a ff. I would love to read it.