Airtel Super Singer Junior 4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

ramyvijay

IF-Dazzler

ramyvijay

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysvimal

Senthilnathan was amazing. His singing talent is God's blessing and gift. I am saddened to learn about his parents who forsake this gem given to them. The genuine souls like his caretaker - No thanks will equal the pain and strain his family takes to bring such children up in life.
Finally am glad this time they didn't bring him in regular stream competition to include into the voting and SMS drama. I was worried they might do it just like Algates last time adding pressure on the little child.

I would be waiting to hear him again with every other gifted children. So far they have picked gems. I hope the mainstream judges don't come and introduce biased selections and hope Vijay TV doesn't introduce rounds to take care of their contestants of choice.

agree...   

what to say.. really he is a gifted child... definitely he will go places...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Airtel Super Singer Junior 4 (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutemithra

Cutemithra

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hi frnds.. Please I wanted to know something.. There was a contestant named spoorthi from Chennai zone and she did really well in zonal auditions.. I missed few episodes last week.. I don't know wat happned to her.. Is she yet to perform in this round...?

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutemithra

Hi frnds.. Please I wanted to know something.. There was a contestant named spoorthi from Chennai zone and she did really well in zonal auditions.. I missed few episodes last week.. I don't know wat happned to her.. Is she yet to perform in this round...?

she'll be performing tonight... Smile

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I want to listen different songs from Spoorthi's voice. She has a divine voice but we have mostly heard same or similar songs. She will rock the slow songs. Lets see what she pulls up for the fast numbers.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Friday, 9th May 2014

Contestant

Melody Song

Fast Song

Result

Kumudhini

Porale Ponnuthayi (Karuthamma)

Kettele Ange (Bathrakaali)

Selected - Top 25

Lekhasri

Netru Illatha Matram (Pudhiya Mugam)

Poovarasam Poo (Kizhakke Pogum Rail) 

Waitlisted

Muhammad Arshad

Naanaga Naan Illai Thaaye (Thoongathey Thambi Thoongathey)

Megham Kottattum (Enakkul Oruvan)

Waitlisted

Contestant

Melody Song

Fast Song

Result

Aishwarya

Porale Ponnuthayi (Karuthamma)

Konjam Nilavu (Thiruda Thiruda)

Selected - Top 25 

Spoorthi

Unnai Kanatha Kannum (Idhayak Kamalam)

Malarendra Mugamindru (Kadhalikka Neram Illai)

Selected - Top 25

Srinivas

Naane Naana
(Azhage Unnai Aarathikkiren)

Soi Soi (Kumki)

Not selected, next season

Top 25

Selected contestants (14): Pravasthi, Haripriya, Srisha, Jessica, Anushya, Bharath, Robin, Nazim, Monika, Anal Akash, Angeline, Kumudhini, Aishwarya & Spoorthi

Waitlisted contestants selected (11): Krishna Sai, Srihari, Sonika, Muhammad Arshad, Arjun, Priya, Karthika, Charan, Rohini, Sunantha & Shivani

Waitlisted contestants not selected: Shruthika, Kavya, Sai Lakshmi, Janani, Vijay, Harish, Sharmili, Akshaya, Sashwin & Lekhasri.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyvijay

ramyvijay

IF-Dazzler

ramyvijay

Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri...

I wished Sruthika to be in Unhappy

last season the cute little girl sang well and was in top 15 or 20... but I didn't watch her singing in all the rounds so far...

this time also.. there is a cute little boy selected from wait list... but cudnt remember his name..

all the best for the kids..

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the top 25 kids.
Vijay tv, let the show begin.

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
nice to see all judges back and more importantly Bhavna Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post