Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here after don't say "Tamilagathin Chella Kuralukana Thedal"...

Just say "Chella kuralukana thedal"..

All the winners are not from tamil nadu... then Y need to say that.

Season 2 - Alka
Season 3 - Ajeeth
Season 4 - Spoorthi.

only qualification need to sing tamil songs during the show that's all I think.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And guys don't worry about the results at all...

I am not at all happy with the results of super singer from Season 2 itself. everything predefined and decided.

For me the Worst results was Super singer senior 2. Sai charan won title. Pooja and sathya not even in the Top 3. But now Pooja proves herself she is best among others...

Like same in Juniour 2. Priyanka not even selected to finals. Now she is the most deserving singer and getting appreciation from everyone - such a classical singer.

So I never worry about the result. Talented people will shine. But for sure Super singer is a valuable platform to show their talents...
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShankarVel

And guys don't worry about the results at all...

I am not at all happy with the results of super singer from Season 2 itself. everything predefined and decided.

For me the Worst results was Super singer senior 2. Sai charan won title. Pooja and sathya not even in the Top 3. But now Pooja proves herself she is best among others...

Like same in Juniour 2. Priyanka not even selected to finals. Now she is the most deserving singer and getting appreciation from everyone - such a classical singer.

So I never worry about the result. Talented people will shine. But for sure Super singer is a valuable platform to show their talents...

Yeah, you're right talented people will shine somehow.