Jungle or Hanuman Gali...same games - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Niru and Deebz, why are you people so worried about Kavi??   Has it only been a 2 day separation ?  No wonder BKM is not as alert as usual. He is fine, I get a bit nervous when BK is worn when he's with Kavi - BK has strange effects on people who see him.  But luckily Kavi has a more important love affair going on with Santosh  - an obsessive compulsive type (from Santosh side).  In fact I'm positive that the Santosh phone call to Kavi right in front of Suraj and Suraj about to hand the phone to Kavi is full of symbolism.  It is a symbol of his blessing.  Poor Kavi  - is all I can say. 
😆 dont know AJ, I become nervous when I see K with Suraj, more nervous than sandy actually ðŸ˜†

but now i'm relieved...but why is that everyone who is suppose to fall in love with suraj ends up falling in love with bhabo instead ðŸ˜†
Welcome back paddy
We miss ur posts

So we have BKM turning into Devdas
We also have Bhabo and Zakir both obsessed with trophy
Above all we have super Sandy defying all odds and going on to celebrate ganghor in jungle
Originally posted by niruba

lol...nice post!!

guess what AJ, for the first time I smiled watching K 😆...I'm very sure she will not fall for suraj now ðŸ˜†...she cant stand the sandy puranam ðŸ˜†

OMG  😆😆😆😆
Hahahah Niru, you are right.  Bhabo ...I mean...Santosh ðŸ˜³  seems to be more attractive than Suraj to certain people in the show. 

Shehjoo, Ghangur in Jungle??   Let's see if Sandy can keep herself from thinking about Santosh and Suraj for another week ...or a 100 mins of DABH. ... miracles do happen.