|The Brightest Witch's Wandworks#1|7Sept/lastupdt/QH,Alvida,DYM,BD-140 - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aftermath..

How come you got decent and non stretched pictures? :// 

I'll reply to your full comment later. I didn't. 🀣 I resized those stretched out pictures myself because nothing puts me off more than horribly sized pictures or horrible quality pictures. πŸ˜³ Oh and you should go and read page 138 and 139, I replied to your comments with gifs specially meant for you. β˜ΊοΈ
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I'll reply to your full comment later. I didn't. 🀣 I resized those stretched out pictures myself because nothing puts me off more than horribly sized pictures or horrible quality pictures. πŸ˜³ Oh and you should go and read page 138 and 139, I replied to your comments with gifs specially meant for you. β˜ΊοΈ

I feel like I'm the only person who can't tell that the caps are stretched. I'm going to have to look at them again until I see it. πŸ˜³
Edited by 26javey - 8 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26javey

I feel like I'm the only person who can't tell that the caps are stretched. I'm going to have to look at them again until I see it. πŸ˜³

The dimensions of videos channels upload on youtube are always stretched wide out. And people who cap these shows obviously won't take the pain of capping and then resizing them. πŸ˜†
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok,can I crop these icons,and use them ? They are on page 7,i may credit you if you want me to..quite old but i like them..you see fangirling on HP since ages πŸ˜³

http://i.imgur.com/MI65FYy.png: cuz the coloring and contrast thing .. just leaves my mouth open,and there is no one to close it right now. 

BTW,you have a stunning update,i hope you can have more galleries,once you finish of with this,and yeah..congrats for becoming a FF Graphicer as well.

Rhea

-

edited

Edited by Rhea_13 - 8 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhea_13

Ok,can I crop these icons,and use them ? They are on page 7,i may credit you if you want me to..quite old but i like them..you see fangirling on HP since ages πŸ˜³

http://i.imgur.com/MI65FYy.png: cuz the coloring and contrast thing is just leaves my mouth open,and there is no one to close it right now. 

BTW,you have a stunning update,i hope you can have more galleries,once you finish of with this,and yeah..congrats for becoming a FF Graphicer as well.

Rhea

Yeah, go ahead and use whatever you like. I have no issues with it. And thankyou so much! πŸ˜³
annihilation thumbnail
People. 

Thanks so much everyone, again! πŸ€—
minakrish thumbnail
Yo my girl, Husna! πŸ€—

How are you? Missed you loads my darling! ❀️ Sorry have been extremely busy and on break from IF.

Loved all the updates that I missed. ❀️ They are stunning! ❀️

Listing some of my favourites:

Alright, is the next gallery already up?

Lads of love,

Mrina <3