did u feelk episode rushed and lil forced?

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
just lil disappointed over the direction, pace and connecting scenes of yesterday's episode...

though m super happy at the return of RK, n seeing rishbala/rajbala together...i felt the whole episoded kinda rushed n hurried...n hence forced...

it looked focused on showing RK's character in the end but in that attempt, the direction looked messy n ineffective..

do you agree? pls comment...sorry if i offend any1..its just my opinion...

but i can gladly overlook it as my n our fav RAJBALA/DVD r gonna crackle the screen soonπŸ˜³πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know,actually after 2 months  maine pehli baar mb dekha and i dont know who are the characters  what is relation between them .but iam happy  to see vd and dvd
Yes agree... It looked as rushed as it was when they wanted to kill off RM and start with the leap. So this time not complaining because it brings our fav actors back!!!!
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
haan tohda fast tha par acha tha jab dubara shaadi hogi Raj se toh slow mein dekhayege..in sab mein zor ka jhatka AK ko laga hai..
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
not at all. frankly speaking I was scared they wud take weeks with haldi mehendi ceremony . but it was quick. n being without DVD for these months. I don't think I wud have lasted long this kapoor family mumbo jumbo.
now they take it slow showing us DVDlicious episodes
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

haan tohda fast tha par acha tha jab dubara shaadi hogi Raj se toh slow mein dekhayege..in sab mein zor ka jhatka AK ko laga hai..

πŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranita1202

not at all. frankly speaking I was scared they wud take weeks with haldi mehendi ceremony . but it was quick. n being without DVD for these months. I don't think I wud have lasted long this kapoor family mumbo jumbo.
now they take it slow showing us DVDlicious episodes

yeah, happy not to give kapoors so much importance..😊
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biks44

Yes agree... It looked as rushed as it was when they wanted to kill off RM and start with the leap. So this time not complaining because it brings our fav actors back!!!!

agree..no complains...as our dvd r back..
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

i dont know,actually after 2 months  maine pehli baar mb dekha and i dont know who are the characters  what is relation between them .but iam happy  to see vd and dvd

chalo, let by bygones be bygones...hope hencerforth we get proper episodes with dvd...
ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At last moment PH changed their plan n decided to introduce VD character early.That is why they did so much editing n cut the part of burning Madhu's hand.Since they avoided many scenes which already shoots,the episode seemed to be rushed.