Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~~||* Celebrating 4th Anniversary of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi *||~~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 721

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary to my all time favourite show and pair, GHSP & Maaneet!!!! Heart I wanna dedicate this post to all those beautiful souls whom I got to know because of GHSP & Maaneet...

Thank u for coming into my life!!! Thank you for bringing me so much joy in my life, in the form of people who equally was mad for this show and pair... I found another world beyond my mundane life... Thank u for uniting me with people who had earlier no idea of my existence but now love and care for me like their own... Thank u for giving me my own family and frens here whom I can call my own... It was through GHSP & Maaneet I came to Forum world, then into FB and lastly Twitter... Had the best times of my life in the year 2010-2011 when I found a PHAMILY... My B2B phamily... The start of my virtual life... They gave me so much joy & memories to keep for a lifetime.. I have always and always talked about them everywhere... I know it can be a little deja vu for people who follows me..LOL But what to do?? Im a mad loyalist... And I love my mad phamily too much... My always-busy-romancing-and-making-babies papa & mama(mishty & shreyu), my never-ending-list-of-sisters(thushy(my number one shistaLOL chotti, kikuu, aduu, biskoot, slovie, sofu my jaaneman), my tw hot jijuicesssBlushingBlushing MSK & Noorie, my don-know-which-catogery folksROFL(riyu, shruu, bubblu), my always-chasing-after-their-jijuice-and-blindo-miceys auntsAngryROFL(the head micey maasi aka kirtu, roshu maasi, sonu maasi, nisha maasi, don-know-where dee maasi, retired shradzz maasi, missing case number 2 amruu maasi and my most fav azi maasi, who happens to be twin of the head maasiConfusedLOL), my always-left-alone unkeeels(Lina, Paduu & Thabsy), my always-strong sargeantHeart and her one true love nazuuEmbarrassedLOL and also not forgetting all new members who joined after I left... I miss u all guys Hug And ofcourse it was this mad phamily who made me come into FB... Also not forgetting the CDIots queenies!!! Sim/Vero, Doc ReemzzHeartHug and Saruuu!!!! I love u baby and i missed u so much!!!!! U are very special baby Heart And it was for Maaneet, I came into FB... With that, I found the rest!! My DDians!!! My soul sisters <3 The gals who have always been my pillar of support for DD from the beginning... Always been supporting my wifey and still areHeart I love u Bubu, Ansah, Sangs & Udi HeartHeart My fellow DDians, my jaaan Sameera (I love u babyHeart u are very very very special to me... thank u for loving me so madly), Partner(Tanisha Singh), Mommy(Preeti Walia)(u two crazy people, i pyaaar u two much, thank u mommy for all yr advices and thank u for always making me laughLOLWink), Rotlu(Luna), Renu di, Shravs, Kamini(Hari), Baby(Rimsha), Patzz, Rims(Ali), Hasuu, Reni, Sania, Ash, Mishty(thank u jaan for always encouraging me,I love uHeart), Ratzz, Meenu, Trish (S/R), Priya(both), Smita, Sanju, Ru, Dipali, Deepa, Ash, Neha, Aneri, Bobby di, Mishu, Prags, Tanya, Neer, Preeti B, Crystal, Sandy, Manuu, Shalu, Arti, Nayab, Kittu, Devu di and so on... Forgive me if I haven mentioned anyone... All of you Hug Thank you!!!!Heart Next, my shareholics!!!! My GHSP phamily... Me as Maan and Mali as my Geet, Anu as Daaadi Amma, Feee as my Nakoool, Najju as my baby khurana, Ninnz & Manju as Ramlal & Shyamlal, Madhu as DurgaPrasad!!!!!!! I love u guys!!! I missed u guys so much!! Esp Madhu & Mali...CryCry Thanks to a somewhat innocent fb poll, which later turned out to be world war 3 for maaneetians & ccians!! Feel so proud till today, that we with a handful of us, managed to share a pic to 100k shares victory against an army who had 100 over pple but lost to us so BADLY... I feel so honoured because we did the same again in Asjad poll, and won as well... It was after this I started adding all the maaneetians I have known in forum but not on FB... Soon I came around a huge field of maaneetians in my friends list, Aishu( Muahhh I love u baby, its only been awhile since we knew each other, but I have to admit I have grown to love u so much, thank u for giving me the chance to showcase my work and also for loving and supporting me as alwaysHeart), Maahi, Preeti, Tanvi(baby, my student ji u know u are my most fav studentHeart), Tinkuu, Sam, Shruthe, Rakhi di, Heytal di, Angel, Flo, Goshi, Hari, Richu, Aarti, Nelu, Vanshi, Urme, Kavs, Lavs, Sumi, Abi, Nemo, Nancy, Sohila, Najia, Sadia, VIduu, Shoba di, Sona baby, Sonali K, Soumya, Humzz & more... HeartHeartThank u guys I love u all!!!!HugHug

Ofcourse this journey also gave me a special fren whom I can never ever forget... More than a fren I would call her my baby sister... Hamna... Love u so much more than words can ever say... U knw how much u mean to me.. And the same for u of me... Thank u for being there with me at my lowest and craziest time, for helping to pick myself up from the low I have fallen... Ur presence made me feel less lonely and also made me forget my worries... Whenever I cried that my own sister hates me, u been there, telling me I have you... U have no idea what that made me feel... I feel so blessed with u around me.. I don care if I don get to meet DD in this lifetime, but Ill regret if I die before not seeing you... And thats a promise from me that Ill b there with u, for u, always and forever... I just crazy love u baby...HugHeart 

To each and every one of u, Thank you is just not enough for what u guys are to me... I love u beyond words and I can surely say I love u guys more than I love my wifey or Maaneet...

Happy Anniversary guys!!!!Hug

Edited by zaaratq - 05 April 2014 at 1:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zaidi98ashmaaneetdrashtirocks1Neeju-misty--love--DamnedDrooler--WhiteGirl--MSKdeewani-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~||* Celebrating 4th Anniversary of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi *||~~ (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrainEaterOwl

IF-Sizzlerz

BrainEaterOwl

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
UNRES

----------------------------------------------------

You know Aishu only few people knows that i always wanted to be part of GHSP forum when i first opened this account on 11 Jan 2013 but i couldnt as the show had went off air n the only threads i used to see on GF were FFs which at that time i dint knew what it was and so i never stepped in GF and used to stick to only DDAT n later SDAT in JDJ forum but now i can say that i m part of Geet Forum and the credits goes to only you Big smile Yes its because of you that even though i have helped in a single and very small section, YOU made me do it and its you who always keeps saying thank you for every single thing but today i want to thank YOU for fulfilling that one wish of mine and making me part of this wonderful forum through this beautiful thread Hug  So THANK YOU Aishu for giving me this chance, Love You for that Heart

And now coming to this GORGEOUS thread, you know what my reaction was when you gave me this thread link to check the dance sequence section, i was completely in Maaneet Land grinning n laughing like a mad in front of my cousin in a train at 3am who asked me have a lost it n in reply to him i could only shake my head in Yes to which he just rolled his eyes n slept back n i was back to staring at my mobile screen like a Mad n drool over every creations and the wonderful write up made me go all the more crazy n pushed me back to those awesome days of my life when Maaneet were the only thing on my mind 24*7 n i used to be even waiting for the repeats to come after every hour or two! And then you kept telling me to check the thread for every section you kept posting one by one and every damn time i have read the new section i had read the old ones too again just to drool over the creations and to go back to those golden days of my life! I just could never get enough of this thread and could never be bore even if i read it for 100 times or more! Every time i open this thread that stupid grin comes on my face n i just keep staring on my laptop screen and miss Maaneet more and more! They literally have me and many of us go crazy beyond limits! This thread is just PERRR FFFECT *Madhuri Style* in every way!

And i really want to thank EVERY person who is behind this SUCCESSFUL thread and make it more special for every Maaneetian/GHSPian by putting in all the effort n hard work to Celebrate our beloved show's 4th Anniversary. The write-ups, creations and tags every thing is making me go 'awww' so Thank You guys Hug

And lastly, Happy 4th Anniversary to every GHSPian/Maaneetian out there Heart

-Sanjana

Edited by BrainEaterOwl - 04 April 2014 at 7:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ghsp2fandrashtirocks1-misty--love--SilverPearl-zaaratq-MSKdeewani-

-lakshmi-

IF-Stunnerz

-lakshmi-

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

no words to praise the awesome persons behind this thread... u guys are just the best ... the page looks just awesome... write ups just add the beauty and all the articles and dialogues and what not... just perfect ... thanks for all ur hardwork ...

MAANEET...the reason behind my smile, my craziness, my passion ... they not only gave me a wonderful pair to drool and admire... but they opened the ways of GF... where i was brought in the world of wonderful stories which made me fall in love with them more... and also gave me so many friends ...

proud to be a maaneetian ...

Edited by -lakshmi- - 04 April 2014 at 1:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rossete-ghsp2fan-misty--love--MSKdeewani-

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Happy 4th Anniversary of GHSP

Wowww its an Amazing Awsome Superb THread...Thank you Aish and All other makers who helped (small -big) for the success of this beautiful thread...

Geet and Maneet forever

Edited by -chrys- - 04 April 2014 at 2:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rossete-ghsp2fandrashtirocks1-misty--love--MSKdeewani-

zaidi98

Goldie

zaidi98

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
1st of all i wana screemmm in happiness n wnt 2 say 
HAAPPPIIEEE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF GEET HUI SABSE PARAYII 2 all geetians/gurtians.maaneetians... Party Dancing Big smile
i actually cried alot while reading da post.. Cry Cry got emotional.. bcz i was geting all da flashback while reading it ... Cry
so hatsoff 2 all those who work hard n made dis thread magicla just like my Maaneet ... thnk u .. Smile Clap Clap
im speachless...
GHSP is not only a Serial 4 me.. nor Maaneet r just a jodi ...
dey hve becum my life... an imp part of my life...
pata hi nhiii chala ... kab wo merii zindagii maii n dey becum my life... Embarrassed Embarrassed Day Dreaming n now...
"Zindagii ki har subah in se shuru aur har raat in pe khatam.." Embarrassed Embarrassed 
wat attract me towards GHSP is its unique presentation... n da chemistry btw Maan n Geet..
Gshp is da only serial i hve watch frm 1st epi 2 da last one.. includng all da repeat.. n still watchng ...
during Geet ,, dere was no social life of me.. bcz i dn't wana miss single epii or even repeat..
im givn a title of dewaanii n mad in my home... LOL LOL
hahahhaha .. n i luv it ...
we Maaneetians again proved da world dat GHSP n MAANEET r best ... Wink arreee We WON HOTTTEST INDIAN TV JODI AWARD ;) beating all da current jodiiess ;) Wink Embarrassed Maaneet still ruling people hearts .. haayyeee... EmbarrassedWink
GHSP is trendsetter ... n ghsp n Maaneet will always remain close 2 my heart.. i will cherish dere memories "JAB TAK HAI JAAN..." Embarrassed
I WANA THNKS STAR1 , NISAAR , 4 LION , WHOLE CAST N CREW 4 givng EPIC GHSP n MAANEET 2 us... Smile
DrashtiDHAMI N GURMEET CHAUDHRY thnks 4 playing GEET N MSK character soo well... Smile Embarrassed

Edited by zaidi98 - 04 April 2014 at 2:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ghsp2fanheytal-misty--love--MSKdeewani-

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG.!!!! First of all, I cant begin to praise this thread.. Cz I will run out of words you guys..HeartHug
Everyone who has worked on this one..Hats off to you guys for this master piece.. Clap It truly is mind blowing..I cant stop looking at it and grin foolishly.. Honestly, it left no stone unturned to throw me back into Maaneet Lala Land...Embarrassed Shruthe Di, Zaaru, Rimsha, Ru.. Your banners..Oh my my. Stunning.!!! Star

Starting with the story of Geet, it was just heavenly. I couldn't stop my tears even for a single minute reading that apt, short yet beautiful recap of our lovely GHSP.. The efforts put into it with, the perfect dialogues..the banners depicting each stage of their love and everything about it was just perfect. Who could forget the last line spoken by our Maaneet, sigh.!!! Their love is indeed undying.. Miss them so much.. CryCry

The song sequences part was another beautiful part..As I read thorough each and every sequence..I could the sizzling KH, the divine Teri Deewani, the lovely Kehna is Kya, the scintillating Behne De, the epic Maahi, the naughty Woh Hain Zara again on my screen, though I never forgot. Beautiful words with amazing banners.. Fell in love all over again..
Embarrassed

The famous GHSP dialogues..well well well...how can we ever forget some of the most hilarious dialogues by our beloved Maaneet. The watchman ones..The coffee ones..The phone pe gaaliyan ones.. The divine ones like their date, the Khoon Bhari Maang, the last episode.!! All these just stay with us every single day.. Thats just how magical Maaneet were.!! Gurti's dialogues were another wave of nostalgia.. It just doesnt end to the extent to which we miss them even today.. Cry

The messages posted by everyone reminds me of the crazy time I spent drooling over them.. Grinning like a fool watching them..Blushing like an idiot watching them romance ( mostly hiding into my pillow to stop my idiotic blushing ), Watching and drooling over them sneakily...Cry with them every time they shed tears.. Basically live with them.. A wave of beautiful emotions.. Heart

The siggies and the VM's created by everyone were beautiful..
The achievements, the articles the screen shots, it was just all adding to the pride we all feel being Maaneetians. I am so proud to be one.. Star I will stop ranting cause if I start once about the pride, it wont end.!!!  LOL

Everyone who contributed to this thread..Take a bow..Specially all the beautiful banners and Aishu for putting all of this together and making it a wonder. I thank all of you for this wonderful thread and making me cry buckets with this as well as making me fall in love all over again with my Maaneet.. Heart

On a last note, I wish all of you a Happy 4th Anniversary Of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.. May we all have a gala Maaneet time on this thread.. Long Live Maaneet.GHSP.!!! Heart I know we all miss them terribly, but lets miss them together now and relive every moment of the beautiful journey of " Geet " and " MAANEET "

Heart HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY GHSP.. Heart

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 03 April 2014 at 3:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rossete-zaidi98ghsp2fansangeeta33sindu_gurtidrashtirocks1mannu_minnieheytal-misty--love--MSKdeewani--lakshmi-

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Updated my long rant.. LOL

Aishu, it truly is beautiful one dear.!!! Everyone, pat yourselves on the back.. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ghsp2fansangeeta33drashtirocks1-misty--love--MSKdeewani-

Nosheen4MAANEET

Nosheen4MAANEET

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta33-misty--love--MSKdeewani-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top