Arjun

Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red (A Arjun -Rosanna Fic) Ch 68-69 Pg 73 19.1 - Page 53

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sry for late reply di...
Loved the update...Wow I love u moment...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan β€οΈβ€οΈ a sweet nice & caring friend. just love him.
Arohi & her Hitler πŸ˜†... their love care support for each other... its just wonderful & heart-touching.
The chapter was was painful yet heart-warming to read.
Its good to see Arjun there for his Miss A... to take care of her.
great writing once again πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for more πŸ˜³

but i am missing my confused yet determined ETF team πŸ˜†. tell me what they are doing 
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HolaaaπŸ€—
Your bhootni sautan is here😈 (who is at the moment doing a happy dance on Tukur tukur and then literally flattening herself on the bed with Daayre.. and then lifting herself and.. wait I'm here for a comment!)

I know I was supposed to write this a long long time ago, but I hope you didn't mind the overnight comments (you know where) πŸ˜› 
Sure, I took my time, but I am really really glad I did finally read it. 
First of all, the chemistry between Arjun and Ro *fans self* (Remember that song?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
Woman, you did a marvellous job with the plot, the characters (especially that of Ro.. I already told u how much I love her... actually words wouldn't do justice.. not enough anyway).
Not many stories remain longer in my mind than necessary, but I must say that this is one of those stories where certain things come back to haunt me.. like Annu's loss, her father's agony over the knowledge that he lost a child he had never known.. (the photograph, the little scene at the hospital.. it was all too poignant and real... by real, I mean real.)
The little one - even though she was lost in the pages of your story a little too soon - carved out this space in my heart.. Ananya was too beautiful to be true, sautan. 
What they both went through as parents, it was just to much to bear.. especially Arohi had to go through all that alone.. a part of me blamed her for not letting Arjun know, but then as I read further, I could see why... it made sense and it broke my heart.
Those letters... I am thankful in a way that you rarely write in first person because, God, woman! You can make me cry. I still have no clue how u wrote it, but I think I know a little, because I felt odd when I wrote those letters in PM. Anyway..
Coming back to your story.. Hats off for penning the character of Rosanna - she's beautiful, she's sensuous, she's vulnerable and yet so strong at the same time.. she's ... complex. And it takes guts and skill to write such a complex character. I mean it, sautan. I mean every word.

A few things you already know I loved - the masquerade ball! Jeezzz.. Raabta still rings in my ears, and that dance!
Their first meet after all those years - Ye tune kya kiya. Sighhh.. It was perfect in every way.
Their flashbacks... oh, I cannot tell you how much I loved them... it's what made me fall in love with these two. They're just so pure.. their friendship is too pure.
Anddd... of course the bracelet scene, the part where he gets to know about Annu, the confrontation.. I am running out of words! 

I couldn't tell u how much I loved it all, even if I wanted to. Here I am waiting eagerly for the next update😈 (You know what, don't u?)

Thank you for such a wonderful story (that made me reach for quite a handful of tissues).. and thank you for the beautiful characters.

Ab aa jao wapas.πŸ˜‰
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Muuuaaanh
Love it πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for pm di
Update soon

P.S. sorry for late reply
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Devangana

They seem to be on the right track now.  Please let Rosy be safe.  Continue soon please

Thanks! Yes, she would be, for now atleast.. 

This content was originally posted by: _Shivani_

Chapter 67...Finally...the series of confession n confrontations took place...Now Both of them are focusing on the plan...hmm..3 daysss...It would have been very hard for Rosy as well as for Arjun to stay away from eachother...Karan...I find him cutee...Rosy's Partner is playing cupid here or what...hehe...Aayeee...Hayee...Bahon ke Darmiyan...Do pyaar mil rahe h...That three magical words...That kiss on his cheeks...That laugh...goddd...blushing harder...Omg...Rosy calls Arjun "Hitler"...hihi...*giggles*...Bloody As*h*le...That bloody Daniel...How dare he touch her...Hope she is fine...Arjunnn...My dear...Sambhal lena...*sad face*..Coming to You...Miss Writer...It was truly amazing...I loved it...I was waiting for it for a long time...please continue soon...

True.. Hahhaa.. Thank you! There's more romance in store in the future parts too.. 

This content was originally posted by: smanchik

YAYYAYAYAYAY!! you finally updated!! Beautifully written!! Good job girl!! Keep on updating!! :)😊😊❀️

Yess! Took me months to get it right.. But it just had to be.. Thank you.. 

This content was originally posted by: ..sweetchilly..

Karan playing the cupid for Rosy and Arjun.Well, that's gonna be a treat!!
Really excited for it.
That's true, Rosy hates being vulnerable that too in front of Arjun.So, she removed that bracelet.
But, Arjun wants her to be safe, he can't risk losing her once again.
Rosanna and her charms, nobody can escape from her.
Looking forward to Arjun's ways of comforting her.
Nice one..

He's not going to play cupid, per se.. But yeah, in a way, yes.. 
Thanks.. Looking fwd to hearing from you after the next one.. 

This content was originally posted by: _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved It
It was Supperbbb as always
True said they had enough losses
Now they seem to be on the right track
Love the "I love you" moment Hayeee..!!!
Awww Arjun wanna lock het up and guard over her
She called him "Hitler" too cute
Hope Rosy will be fine as Arjun is there to take care of her to comfort her
Wonderfully Written
Continue Soon
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM

Haha.. Thanks.. ACP loses his nuts when it comes to her.. 
And yes, he will be! 

This content was originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Really the update was exhilarating.The initial parts were bit poignant.The lines are so tender and heart touching .The idea of providing comfort to each other is just the sweetest of actions.Awaiting for the forthcoming update.😊 

Thanks for the pm and keep writing with unabated spirits.

Thank you.. It's this connection between you readers and the characters that is a huge source of inspiration for me. 

This content was originally posted by: Anny90

Ohh. God I am lagging behind a lot here.

Part 64

Every character has been developed so much over time and they have so much hidden deep inside them it is very difficult some time to remember that the story is a fiction. The reality of situations make this difficult. 

Part 65

Part 66

Part 67

Hi.. Hope you've had time to read the rest.. Thanks.. It's indeed true.. The story is no longer just fiction for me.. And several of you, I hope.. 

This content was originally posted by: IshaniSinghh

another fabulous update.. briliantly written, karan is so caring, sweet, happy 2 see our love birds working together.. spcly whr he reasoned miss A, dat he cant afford 2 loose her aftr anu.. so emotional nf beautiful.. 

keep writing more

Thank you.. 
He is! 
And well, Arjun is going to move mountains to reason with her now.. 

This content was originally posted by: kunchu

Read it days back

culdn't help myself from reading
and u know why
but couldnt cmnt 
and again u know why
yaar u said it right
couldn't have been a better time to gift me!!
And again u know what I mean😳
Bolne keliye kuch bacha hi ni my Genie
Because u always outstand with every update
Too good to see Mr A and Ms A in form after all the heart breaks
I am just loving Karan's role here.
In between Hiroshima nad NagasakiπŸ˜† 
My love for yr lady (and u) won't ever go down even by a notch
muaaahhh😳

kkk... 
Thaanku so much, dear.. 
You know, how much it really means to me.. 
Hahaha.. Agle chapter mein Tsunami... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
But yeah, I get what you mean.. Very soon we shall have them back in action.. 
Mee too.. Muah! Louuve ya lots.. and heartfelt wishes for you know what.. 

This content was originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

You always leaves me with mixed emotions with each update.

Arjun wants her to be safe for him, for them.
He doesn't want to repeat his actions from the past. 

He knows what he has lost and he doesn't want to lose it again.

Loving Karan's character.

Thanks! 
Yes.. He's going to have to reassure her of the same too.. 

This content was originally posted by: shreya09

Karan β€οΈβ€οΈ a sweet nice & caring friend. just love him.

Arohi & her Hitler πŸ˜†... their love care support for each other... its just wonderful & heart-touching.
The chapter was was painful yet heart-warming to read.
Its good to see Arjun there for his Miss A... to take care of her.
great writing once again πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for more πŸ˜³

but i am missing my confused yet determined ETF team πŸ˜†. tell me what they are doing 

Thank you!
It's overwhelming to see that all of you love them all so much.. 
Hahaha.. yes, just one more part and then we shall get down to business.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

HolaaaπŸ€—

Your bhootni sautan is here😈 (who is at the moment doing a happy dance on Tukur tukur and then literally flattening herself on the bed with Daayre.. and then lifting herself and.. wait I'm here for a comment!)

I know I was supposed to write this a long long time ago, but I hope you didn't mind the overnight comments (you know where) πŸ˜› 
Sure, I took my time, but I am really really glad I did finally read it. 
First of all, the chemistry between Arjun and Ro *fans self* (Remember that song?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
Woman, you did a marvellous job with the plot, the characters (especially that of Ro.. I already told u how much I love her... actually words wouldn't do justice.. not enough anyway).
Not many stories remain longer in my mind than necessary, but I must say that this is one of those stories where certain things come back to haunt me.. like Annu's loss, her father's agony over the knowledge that he lost a child he had never known.. (the photograph, the little scene at the hospital.. it was all too poignant and real... by real, I mean real.)
The little one - even though she was lost in the pages of your story a little too soon - carved out this space in my heart.. Ananya was too beautiful to be true, sautan. 
What they both went through as parents, it was just to much to bear.. especially Arohi had to go through all that alone.. a part of me blamed her for not letting Arjun know, but then as I read further, I could see why... it made sense and it broke my heart.
Those letters... I am thankful in a way that you rarely write in first person because, God, woman! You can make me cry. I still have no clue how u wrote it, but I think I know a little, because I felt odd when I wrote those letters in PM. Anyway..
Coming back to your story.. Hats off for penning the character of Rosanna - she's beautiful, she's sensuous, she's vulnerable and yet so strong at the same time.. she's ... complex. And it takes guts and skill to write such a complex character. I mean it, sautan. I mean every word.

A few things you already know I loved - the masquerade ball! Jeezzz.. Raabta still rings in my ears, and that dance!
Their first meet after all those years - Ye tune kya kiya. Sighhh.. It was perfect in every way.
Their flashbacks... oh, I cannot tell you how much I loved them... it's what made me fall in love with these two. They're just so pure.. their friendship is too pure.
Anddd... of course the bracelet scene, the part where he gets to know about Annu, the confrontation.. I am running out of words! 

I couldn't tell u how much I loved it all, even if I wanted to. Here I am waiting eagerly for the next update😈 (You know what, don't u?)

Thank you for such a wonderful story (that made me reach for quite a handful of tissues).. and thank you for the beautiful characters.

Ab aa jao wapas.πŸ˜‰

Bwahahaha.. 
Bhootni nahi Dilwali sautann ho.. πŸ˜‰

Shussh.. I've been telling you that you reading it actually means a lot to me, sautanniya.. 
Hahaa.. Yeah, that song! I shall keep in mind, for sure.. πŸ˜› And just in case, I do forget, you're there to remind me always.. 

The little one here represented their weaknesses. Of course, she shall be missed by them forever, but maybe, I can try and give them a happy ending, somehow.. 
But yeah, writing down both her parents' emotions did break me often. I pray no one I know has to ever go through that loss.. It's funny how the pain is real, despite the characters being fictional. 

Haaha.. Yeah, the letters! Don't know what came over.. Baap re.. hats off to you.. I wouldn't dare to write half the stuff you write in first person, in this lifetime.. Seriously, it's no mean feat!

Aww.. I'm already a emotional mess coz of hundred deadlines around me.. And you, my eklauti sautann, are very close to making me cry.. 
I really do appreciate yours and everyone else's love for the story and the characters.. 
I may not boast of a very large readership, but the few ones who've held on make me feel really proud of this baby of mine. 

I cannot thank you enough for reading, and writing back to me.. 
Thank you soo much..  πŸ€—
And yeah, keep those tissues handy, love.. πŸ˜‰

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone! πŸ€—
Wish you all a very happy, crazy and eventful 2016.. Hope you're enjoying the new year so far.. 

So yeah, I'm back with 2 parts to the fic.. I've been extremely busy, buried in work for months now, and there seems no end to it, anytime soon. 
Also, I've missed the 3rd anniversary of the fic.. 

But it's never too late to thank you guys.. 

I really do mean it, ekdum dil se.. This fic wouldn't have been what it is had it not been for you guys.. 
You've loved them, hated them, cried and laughed with them for nearly 3 years.. 

I may not have been always around to update regularly, and yet you haven't given up. Though I wouldn't blame you, if you did.. (But I hope, you haven't) πŸ˜›

So, as we enter the 3rd year, I'm posting two chapters together.. Really long ones to compensate for my absence.. 
And I hope, you'll appreciate what I did there.. 

Do write back, there's nothing more rewarding for a writer than heartfelt words from a reader.. 

Lots of love, 

Avantika.. 

Have also posted a VM on Youtube long back.. For those of you who've missed it, 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAvY3Kn-kzc[/YOUTUBE]

Sneak-peak for Chapter 68-69

Tears blurred her eyes, and slowly everything began to fade away into nothingness. She could barely breathe as his rough calloused hands slowly lowered the zipper at the back of her dress.

Arjun's eyes snapped close, his hands stilled, as if silently asking for permission to undress her. 

Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Two chapters together, surely worth the wait.  If Ro has suffered so has Arjun.   Arjun and Ro both were incomplete without each other.  Both were wounded and they needed the other to heal.  Finally they are together and probably their love will now heal both and give them the strength to find peace.  Continue soon please.
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally...You came back...with your two tiny babies...Haha...lollz... I thought You are DCing it...Well...Good For Me..You are BACK...that too with BIG BANG... ROMANCE...INTIMACY...LOVE... Oyee...Hoyee...Mera Dil Toh Joro se Dhadhkne Laga.. First Part was totally EMOTIONAL...though i didn't cry... ( lollz) Second Part was so so...Khud hi Samjh Jao...(Haha).. Writer Sahiba...Good Job Buddy... Second Part Now Has Become My Favorite Part In This Story...Not Just Because It consists Of Intimacy...Romance...Or..LoveMaking...But The Way Arjun Consoled Her...Took Care Of Her...Help Her Open Up To Him...Help Her Get Out Of Fear...Make Her Believe Him..Trust Him...Save Her From NightMare...Hold Her Near His Heart...Like A Saviour...It literally took my heart away (Yaar...What else a woman will want *drooling**daydreaming Abt Arjun*) Goddd...I m crying while writing *sniffs* Nothing More To Say... PS.. Update Soon... PPS.. Happy New Year...Have A Great Year Ahead...God Bless You...
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Di I'm So Glad you are back that too with double Updates
Awwwsssmmm Chapters
Loved It to the core
Superbly Written as always
Words aren't enough to describe how Beautiful it was
You do Magic with words
You have portrayed each n every emotion So Perfectly
Loved the way Arjun comforted Rosy helped her to fight with her demons
His Heart Felt confession her reciprocation
Everything was Sooo Magical
Loved it the way Arjun said "Are you even listening to yourself? My happiness? What am I without you, sweetheart?" Hayeee this line took my heart away
Both of them had suffered so much they needed each others love to heal their wounds
Finally they are Together n their Love will be Forever
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
Thanks for the PM
P.S Waiting for your other stories too specially Love me like you do
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi Avni diπŸ€—...

finally you are back !! so long huh πŸ˜³

well that manager's words... got on my nerves πŸ˜‘ Ro is as always playing her part amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...this lady is just something else !...

she hides her scars from him & isn't comfortable sharing it with Arjun which can be understood but the way he dealt with entire situation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm literally trying to search words to describe this phew !!

their love has conquered everything ! after so much loss anyone would be like dead and blame each other but than again its Him !

but while reading through out my respect for Arjun has multiplied by thousand times more !!πŸ˜ƒ...does man like him still exist ???

Ro's hesitation while sharing her scars was written brilliantly ...you made us feel her pain so much but then the way Arjun assured her and was with her at every step its just so amazing to see...

now Anu & every single death has to be avenged but the incredible pain they both went through has lesser to an extent may be...

sometimes it scared the hell out of me ...the situation made  me go numb thinking about after  Anu's death Ro's condition and then Arjun's...should never ever happen with anyone !!

the lovemaking surely healed Arohi and yes only Arjun could have done this...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but above all of that take a bow di ,...πŸ‘...

this time please be soon !πŸ˜‰

love you diβ€οΈπŸ€—