Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all i am sorry for getting late...kaan pakarke sorry...mujhe blog se delete maat kardena..please...😳😳😳😳😳😳

secondly...happy new year to you and your baby...also happy birthday to her...best wishes for moving towards the next year too..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

i read two updates together...and the same words come back..they were brilliant...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Again Ro and Arjun took my hearts...
each words they spoke, each gesture from them, just showed the intensity of their pain and remorse..
what is exactly Ro upto?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
She would leave with Arjun as his companion...then what?? waiting continue soon...😊😊

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Happy B'day to "The Lady In Red" who is indeed "The Lady In Love"

Chap 63
Awesome part B2...and congrats for the 2nd anniversary...Happy B'day to your lady dear!
Time and again, she proves it. she is indeed beautiful, brilliant and bold.Brave at heart that she is back to her mission after so much suffering.

Arjun's jealousy, his pain, his hurt and his anger was so superbly written. the scene inside the room was awesome. Ro, the seductress and Arjun has finally fallen all over again for her. 
next update is gonna be romantic and happy, i guess...lol :)
cont soon

PS: i read the previous update...but yet to comment...

added further comments on ch 62.

Chap 62
Another beautifully written update B2
it was so poignant and Arjun's mind state portrayed so realistically that it brought tears!
Yes forgiving Miss A and her mistake wasnt so easy. He must be feeling so low and helpless not having saved their daughter but i know she must be feeling even more guilty and terrible.
But her determination to get on with the mission and avenge her family's murder was truly impressive...have no words to appreciate her!

Sam-Ayesha convo was awesome. Ayesha is also in a guilt trip for having misunderstood Arjun-Roshni relationship. 

then the last scene. Arjun finally came to her...forgetting her and forgiving her,both arent easy. 

PS: B2, aur matth rulaana πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Ro and Arjun ko rote hua nahi dekh sakti!
Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mene blog par comment kiya thaa agar wo post nahi hua hoto let me know ?
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter Sixty two..n..Sixty three...
Guilt...
Hurt...
Pain...
Is What they are going through...
Yes...they are guilty...
Arjun is guilty for let her go...which leads to her destruction...
Arohi is guilty of not letting arjun know abt their daughter...
Yes...they are hurt beyond any repair...
Arjun is hurt...losing his dear ones... letting go his love...sudden news of his daughter...whose existence had been from him...

Arohi is hurt...all for the same reason...n also for hurting a father...her love...
.. Pain... yeahhh...this situation is very painful...for themmm...
... I just wanna ask one thing...whose fault was this?????
is it Arjun or Arohi or The situation which leads to deadly destruction...?????
One thing I know for sure...they are mot meant to suffer so much...still they had...
Fate...
truly is a cruel thing...
Kehte hain har andheri raat ke baad roshni se bhari ek subha hoti...
... I m just waiting for that day...
I know...its long way ahead...
... We have a long way to go through...

*Laughs*
Now the thing is...What actions are they taking after this sudden discovery...As we can see...Arohi is trying to break every ties with Arjun...by giving away her belongings of his...by distancing herself from him...by punishing herself...Whereas Arjun is hurt...damn angry on her...cant able to forgive her..*which we know...no one could*...still not letting her go...bcz...he know...one more mistake from his side...it will lead to further destruction of hers...i m just hoping they could get out of this mess together...i wish they could break the walls apart of each other...so that they could reach out the Arjun n Arohi they were in the past...n could help eachother out...

Coming to our very known MOHTARMA... I just loved both the updates... it was superb...well written...very well described...the scene...where Arohi cried while leaning onto the wall in backstage...n the way Arjun reached out for her...was an very emotional moment for me *u know i.m.a big emotional fool**sniff*...

*Maaf karna dost agar kuch ulta sulta likh diya...aur tumhe apne lectures se nore kiya hoto*

Update soon... Edited by _Shivani_ - 9 years ago
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just hoping...I haven't eaten up ur head...by my befisool lecture...

advance mein thanks mujhe bardast karne ke liye...

hope...i just make it up...for the last two blank comments... :-DEdited by _Shivani_ - 9 years ago
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
another mind blowing part
their hurt guilt pain and unconditional love for each other... and their mission ... my heart went for them
they are each others weakness & also each others strength... their love & guilt  wont let them be together... and again the same love & guilt wont allow each other to fall apart... 
excellent writing Avantika
waiting for the next part
and belated Happy Birthday to this beautiful story ! its always a treat to read πŸ˜Š
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part was looong and awesome
love it soo much
congratulations di apka baby 2 years ka ha gaya πŸ˜›
i wish it will last  till if doesn't come to an end
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reswa...
sorry for being so late...will unres when I'll get time😊
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved for Chapter 58πŸ€”

Yeah I am back behna...and good god I missed this so much but on the plus side I have so many chapters to get my hands on.πŸ˜†

Okay here we go...

First of all accept my apology for taking so long to start reading this again, but I don't even want to start telling you about the things I have had to put up with in the last few months.

I may be far away from you, it may be days before we catch up with each other but trust me you and rest of my BBs are never far away from my thoughts.

Enough of my emotional attyachar ...

Believe you me I have missed reading lady so much..there were times I was ready to scream in frustration for not being able to read my favorite FF.

So here we are...

Arjun and Rosy...are slowly closing the distance between them, but there is so many things happening at once and there is more to come.

Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

No matter how Rosy justifies keeping the biggest secret of their lives from Arjun it won't help the hurt and pain it will cause him when he finally puts two and two together.

Just as she is ready to tell him...Sameer Rathore and his impeccable timing rears its ugly head.πŸ˜†

Seriously though that was an awe..moment for me, specially when he is alone and says to himself he was mad because she didn't trust him enough to tell him and instead took Karan with her to wherever she went off to. He is not only hurt but jealous too I think.

So Ayesha is taking matters into her own hands. She wants to know what else Rosy has been hiding from her and she also knows there is only one place where she can get honest answers, good for her.

Haila...Arjunji in dark gray track pants only... Warn kiya karo yaar...it took me few minutes to get past that scene...πŸ˜›

But what came next put a smile on my face...a glimpse into their friendship and their earlier days with each other, their banter was so cute...Awe and that caring and loving gesture from her..I can imagine these two so easily in their happier days...hope they make it thru what is to come.

Mard Ko Dard Nahi hota...🀣

So Rosy has decided to tell him what her next move would be, I was sure she wouldn't tell him but sh surprised me, good for her, but shocked me is that Arjun gave in so easily..Let's hope nothing happens to that bracelet she is wearing.

So ACP Rawte...your Miss A is even more confident than she was in the past so you better watch out.

I was grinning like a fool at his come back when she asked him if he wanted anything, his simple "Tum" made me fall for him all over again.😳

Yash was killed from an overdose of Morphine? You threw me a curve ball there, now I want to know who killed him. I thought he died from an accident but there is more can't wait to see how you spin this.

Hmm...it seems someone is already aware of what Rosy's next move would be and are one step ahead of her. Will she figure this out before it's too late. And I know Arjun was way too laid back on this one, have a feeling he has something else planned already as well.

Meanwhile...he is recreating her world starting with her favorite flowers, but is she ready for this?

Can't wait to see what else he has planned for her.

Now I am off to read more.πŸ˜ƒ

As always loved it.πŸ‘

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 9 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
59A

I am going to sound like a broken record here, but as I was reading Ch. 59...I truly realized how much I missed reading this story and want to kick myself for taking so long to catch up.😑

Anyway...I haven't read part two of this update, but this one left me with a aching heart for sure.

It was such a sweet gesture on his part to do anything and everything to bring a smile to her face and the one thing he was sure of were the beloved roses she loved so much in the past, but unknowingly he ended up hurting her more.

But then how could he have known that her daughter had also loved the roses so much and it would take her down a memory lane.

God how I wish her daughter was still alive from just a small glimpse of her in the flash back, I can imagine little naughty Annu giving her mama a hard time.

Hmm...you gave away a huge clue there my dear, are you aware of this? Or did u do this intentionally?πŸ˜‰

If I hadn't already figured it out long time ago I would have from just that small glimpse into the past.

And I am wondering at what point Arjun will reflect back on her words.

Poor guy..he can't hold on to that legendary temper for too long..he tried his best to keep calm to get her to speak...but no go in the end the anger and hurt got the best of him.

Awe...,my poor, poor Rosy, it is hard to lose part of yourself and no parent can ever get over losing a child, but to forgive yourself is the hardest thing to do.

No matter what anyone says the guilt will always stay with her and on top of that she has yet to deal with Arjun's anger and pain. I wonder how Arjun will deal with everything once everything is out in the open.

They have both been thru so much and they really need each other to start the healing process...

😭

59B

Was not expecting this part at all. Good lord, you about killed me at the end of this one.

The things they did to each other in name of love, sacrifice and unrequited love...there have been moments when I wanted to take both by their shoulders and shake some sense into them and be damn with the consequences but I realized some things should not be rushed.

I thought I was prepared to read the parts when everyone comes to know the truth but in now that they all know the truth I am scared of how they will treat Rosy.

Did she really have any choice?

After reading how they both thought about each other in the past from her stand point she had no choice but to hide the truth I suppose.πŸ˜• It's really sad.

So now the truth is out in the open and it seems it has hit Arjun like a ton of bricks...Poor guy.

Okay will comment more once I finish reading the next part.

Brilliant work behna...πŸ‘you really built the moment and I am sure it left a big impact on many fans of this FF.

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 9 years ago