mask destroyed Sonia (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 24

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandraj

I like khushi too the old 1 the 1 with out mask but i hate her now since she is pregnant it will be all khushi khushi waaris waaris my foot Angry karuna will make dumbo family accept khushi open handily will feed her milk, fruits or whatnot. grand ghodbharai. khushi acting rosim is trying to kill her and her mask baby and karuna saying to RoSim why r u bothering my bahu and my grandson blah blah blah same predictable things. sankalp as ususal being ullu supporting those 2. hate cvs to the core. 

why cant they make Roli pregnant and khushi can bother her we wont mind that way trp will be high too. what is the problem with cvs for giving 1 consummation. 

i want karuna, sankalp, jhanvi  and anurag's whole family to die fell like puking whenever i see them Dead

But Karuna Dead she is really stupid, in lasts ep when she didnt belivie to ROSIM, same like when is happen with Khusi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesAcidic_San

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mask destroyed Sonia (Page 7)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Karuna really needs to be whacked , how many times she is not gonna believe Roli Simar in Sankalp's case , has not she experienced once , besides all the time Khushi was spotted hovering around nearby, Sankalp saw her himself in Goa . Sankalp and Karuna r the most stupid duo in SSK . I hope Khushi makes them wash bartans now .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wamavasantleavesandwavesAcidic_San

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope Roli and Simar put their foot down. Are the B-housies effing KIDDING!?!! This woman tortured them for more than HALF A FREAKING YEAR! RoSim should threaten to leave the house if Khushi is let back in.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wamavasant-Sakthi-leavesandwavesAcidic_Sankoolsadhu1000

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Karuna really needs to be whacked , how many times she is not gonna believe Roli Simar in Sankalp's case , has not she experienced once , besides all the time Khushi was spotted hovering around nearby, Sankalp saw her himself in Goa . Sankalp and Karuna r the most stupid duo in SSK . I hope Khushi makes them wash bartans now .
I will kill this sankalp , he is more dumb then the previous one n how he says "Sonia jii" uss waqt to aai shappat man karta hai chata laga du idiot even drunkards have more sense then him
haaye I really want karuna to wash bartans n her idiot son too she is a witch how she shouts just hate it ... I hope for once premar n rosid leaves this villain shalaa n live alone
i wish i can best all the bharadwajies inki akal to knees mein bhi nhi hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rolisiddhantbanuprasaleavesandwavesAcidic_San

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope Roli and Simar put their foot down. Are the B-housies effing KIDDING!?!! This woman tortured them for more than HALF A FREAKING YEAR! RoSim should threaten to leave the house if Khushi is let back in.
at least this time we saw siddhant n prem helping n believing on there wives that was really a relief to my eyes n yeah i really want RoSim n PreSid leaves this house for once n let the bharadwaji's face that khushi's attyachaar for once
they need it ...    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rolisiddhantbanuprasaleavesandwaveskrystal_watz

rolisiddhant

Goldie

rolisiddhant

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

Originally posted by krystal_watz

at least this time we saw siddhant n prem helping n believing on there wives that was really a relief to my eyes n yeah i really want RoSim n PreSid leaves this house for once n let the bharadwaji's face that khushi's attyachaar for once
they need it ...    

lol like they should go on a honeymoon trip and Khusi should be in mission of atyaachar. will warn them not to inform premar and rosid...

bhardwajians will be in torture...of Khusi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

banuprasa

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
sonia ki exit hogayi i think acc to new seg more entry dr rora ki child hood friend positive hai but she will turn negative in future. and khushi is open handily accepted by bw house. wondering now if this show is on rosim or jhanvi and khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 April 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
yes , sonia ki exit ho gayi

it was so awful

the Bharadwajs did not even call a doctor to check her nor did they insist she stay with them for a few days till she gets over slightly

in their time of crisis she had taken the full mandali to her house

she was kidnapped for days , imagine the trauma

her life was played with by Khushi , she married her fiancee

and  selfish Bharadwajs coolly did tata bye bye to her

and Khushi just went in a police van [ not even walking exercise] to police station and before entering jail cell she is pregnant and free

is this any consequence for her atrocities on Sonia

Khushi held a renowned industrialist captive for days

Bharadwajs can at the most not press charges of the trickery marraige , Sonia Oberoi's case is a seperate legal case , just coz Khushi is carrying Bharadwaj blood it  has no power to stop government from putting this dangerous woman behind bars

she let loose a cobra in the house my god

and she was not beyond killing Roli when she was hiding in the kitchen when lights were off if Roli got in her way

truly for once , just for once , CVs should show Roli Siddhant going on some vacation where there is no Bharadwaj kit kit and where they can make a baby , and Simar and Prem going with Anjali to spend some days at Vrindavan

and Khushi treating all the Bharadwajs horribly and especially whacking Karuna on her bums with a stick

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 01 April 2014 at 6:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top