mask destroyed Sonia (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 24

-Sakthi-

IF-Dazzler

-Sakthi-

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandraj

Hate jhanvi, sonia kushi whoever it is i am sure bw family will accept khushi the next day they finds out she is pregnant. karuna grrr i am sure she will fight entire family for her ullu sons kid. ssk is disgusting the only show in television where the story is not on leads but on other characters. 
yes rolis pregnancy is joke rosid will never have sr nor will they have kids. cvs wants to see side characters baby i ma sure next will be umas delivery as her kid was killed in the show. they may even make mrs.verma pregnant 

simar taking credit nothing to say Dead
No its really too much...Simar is always taking creditAngry Roli does 95% of the work and Simar does the last 5% work and She will take all the credit  Angry What crap is thisDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mask destroyed Sonia (Page 5)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I simply cannot understand the need for new characters

Janhavi , Shourya , Anurag , his mom , his bua

the Bharadwajs r such a big cast of characters cannot they have one track with each

like they showed a female tricking Shailu once

and whats the need to make all females who come and go pregnant in a jiffy

while Roli Siddhant have been married for so long , no consummation , no baby , whats this

why not show Roli's god bharaai for a change

why not , for example . show her having twins since they postponed it for so long

instead they r showing all faltu things like Khushi's nagin dance when snake is loose

who does this type of dance even if she is illiterate

don't illiterate people know to handle snakes

infact more than us , they live in villages with them 

Khushi who kept an industrialist captive and married by fraud and let a dangerous snake loose in the house should be behind bars for years , so what if she gets pregnant , don't criminal women give birth to children in jail and doesnt social securities take kid away from them

no , but they wanna show Roli Simar making mithais for HER god bharaai coz trust me , the stupid Bharadwajs will give this criminal woman a god bharaai where she will preen and they will look at Matarani and pray for her safety

and lallu Sankalp and stupid Karuna will weep for safety of child

is this a story

now that Khushi is really married and pregnant real Sonia Oberoi ka patta cut gaya

i think CVs r purposefully ignoring story of Siddhant Roli . Actually if these characters go , show collapses . And yet these r the very characters without a story . Only used as stooges to help new additions .

Well Said absolute truth Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I simply cannot understand the need for new characters

Janhavi , Shourya , Anurag , his mom , his bua

the Bharadwajs r such a big cast of characters cannot they have one track with each

like they showed a female tricking Shailu once

and whats the need to make all females who come and go pregnant in a jiffy

while Roli Siddhant have been married for so long , no consummation , no baby , whats this

why not show Roli's god bharaai for a change

why not , for example . show her having twins since they postponed it for so long

instead they r showing all faltu things like Khushi's nagin dance when snake is loose

who does this type of dance even if she is illiterate

don't illiterate people know to handle snakes

infact more than us , they live in villages with them 

Khushi who kept an industrialist captive and married by fraud and let a dangerous snake loose in the house should be behind bars for years , so what if she gets pregnant , don't criminal women give birth to children in jail and doesnt social securities take kid away from them

no , but they wanna show Roli Simar making mithais for HER god bharaai coz trust me , the stupid Bharadwajs will give this criminal woman a god bharaai where she will preen and they will look at Matarani and pray for her safety

and lallu Sankalp and stupid Karuna will weep for safety of child

is this a story

now that Khushi is really married and pregnant real Sonia Oberoi ka patta cut gaya

i think CVs r purposefully ignoring story of Siddhant Roli . Actually if these characters go , show collapses . And yet these r the very characters without a story . Only used as stooges to help new additions .

hey kools yaar i agree with u ..
they ignoring roli n siddhants married life purposely
we all have been writing mails tweeting n messaging cv's on fb still there is no progress we bash them n they give us small roli siddhant scene n then again a drought for months no scene nothing ..
n if rosid wont be there ssk Ki arthi uthh gyi hoti off air ho jata in fact within three months of airing it was being pulled off air when they brought Manish n made him lead n his pairing with avika n its still going on coz of rosid , we watch full episodes in hope that we ll get glimpse of rosid when trp goes down they give one rosid scene n trp badha lete hai n now rosid married life has been sidelined
we r literally begging for a track on rosid but no change instead they r making every lady pregnant i wonder after khushi n janvi they will again start with mataji , then Sujata pregnant n so on in a sequence it happened before but when roli's turn will come they ll skip it ..
bloody cheaters ...  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I want CVs to make up for this delay by giving Roli twins , a boy AND a girl , extremely naughty cute ones

i shudder at the thought of witnessing Khushi's god bharaai , i would have preferred Roli's

Khushi's stupid god bharaai is sureshot .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Sakthi-

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged

I want CVs to make up for this delay by giving Roli twins , a boy AND a girl , extremely naughty cute ones

i shudder at the thought of witnessing Khushi's god bharaai , i would have preferred Roli's

its a dream of every RoSidian for RoSid to have twins 1 boy and 1 girl. but cvs do they ever listen.

looking at the precap karuna will definitely arrange for the ghodbharai. she with her glass scratching voice it my only grandson blah blah blah Angry

Edited by sandraj - 31 March 2014 at 10:18am

-Sakthi-leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandraj

its a dream of every RoSidian for RoSid to have twins 1 boy and 1 girl. but cvs do they ever listen.

looking at the precap karuna will definitely arrange for the ghodbharai. she with her glass scratching voice it my only grandson blah blah blah Angry

glass scratching voice.ClapClap

-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I appreciate the actor who is playing Siddhant. He has looks and talent. Even when he is given 5 minutes, he steals the show. Roli and simar get some footage but Siddhant gets least footage while dumb sankalp and dumber anurag get more footage and more scenes. And they think Jhahnavi is Meena Kumari.

....Melissa....-Sakthi-

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
glass scratching voice

ROFL

-Sakthi-leavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Go to top