Sasural Simar Ka

   

mask destroyed Sonia (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 21010

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I simply cannot understand the need for new characters

Janhavi , Shourya , Anurag , his mom , his bua

the Bharadwajs r such a big cast of characters cannot they have one track with each

like they showed a female tricking Shailu once

and whats the need to make all females who come and go pregnant in a jiffy

while Roli Siddhant have been married for so long , no consummation , no baby , whats this

why not show Roli's god bharaai for a change

why not , for example . show her having twins since they postponed it for so long

instead they r showing all faltu things like Khushi's nagin dance when snake is loose

who does this type of dance even if she is illiterate

don't illiterate people know to handle snakes

infact more than us , they live in villages with them 

Khushi who kept an industrialist captive and married by fraud and let a dangerous snake loose in the house should be behind bars for years , so what if she gets pregnant , don't criminal women give birth to children in jail and doesnt social securities take kid away from them

no , but they wanna show Roli Simar making mithais for HER god bharaai coz trust me , the stupid Bharadwajs will give this criminal woman a god bharaai where she will preen and they will look at Matarani and pray for her safety

and lallu Sankalp and stupid Karuna will weep for safety of child

is this a story

now that Khushi is really married and pregnant real Sonia Oberoi ka patta cut gaya

i think CVs r purposefully ignoring story of Siddhant Roli . Actually if these characters go , show collapses . And yet these r the very characters without a story . Only used as stooges to help new additions .








The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevi....Melissa....wamavasant-Sakthi--Arjunzaadi-leavesandwavesAcidic_San

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mask destroyed Sonia (Page 4)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 10323

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Is the Sankalp-Khushi marriage even legal?

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 21010

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
That is the biggest question but now they will show the stupid Bharadwajs not pressing charges to get it anulled  as Khushi is pregnant

so lallu Sankalp is saddled with bad Khushi

i hope real Sonia Oberoi goes abroad . She suffered for the karma of the Bharadwajs when she could have got problem free men without a past by the multitudes lining up for her . Khushi was NOT her headache . She was Sankalp and Karuna and the He Matarani clan's headache . Yet she suffered by being held captive while Sankalp enjoyed sex with Khushi in Goa and Khushi enjoyed the riches and pampering . 

This victory is hollow as it means nothing . And whatever Khushi does , i hope she makes Karuna cry .


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 10323

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
She made the Bharadwaj folks' lives absolute hell for more than six months, making them slaves in their own home, causing Simar's miscarriage, trying to get Roli killed, forcing her to stay amnesiac for several weeks and almost breaking her marriage by unleashing Naina on Sid. And the most inhuman---torturing Simar's little infant by withholding medicines from her when she was gravely ill.

If they accept her back, they deserve to get shot in their heads.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-leavesandwaves

-Sakthi-

IF-Dazzler

-Sakthi-

Joined: 04 June 2013

Posts: 2879

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

When Sankalp was kissing the mask instead of the real one, did not he feel that it is rather leathery and with no feeling? Just like kissing a doll.LOL

Sankalp seems to be really dumb and I hope Sonia will stop pining for that fool of a man.
Good question ROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

-Sakthi-

IF-Dazzler

-Sakthi-

Joined: 04 June 2013

Posts: 2879

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

She made the Bharadwaj folks' lives absolute hell for more than six months, making them slaves in their own home, causing Simar's miscarriage, trying to get Roli killed, forcing her to stay amnesiac for several weeks and almost breaking her marriage by unleashing Naina on Sid. And the most inhuman---torturing Simar's little infant by withholding medicines from her when she was gravely ill.

If they accept her back, they deserve to get shot in their heads.
Nothing to add...Well said 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

-Sakthi-

IF-Dazzler

-Sakthi-

Joined: 04 June 2013

Posts: 2879

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I simply cannot understand the need for new characters

Janhavi , Shourya , Anurag , his mom , his bua

the Bharadwajs r such a big cast of characters cannot they have one track with each

like they showed a female tricking Shailu once

and whats the need to make all females who come and go pregnant in a jiffy

while Roli Siddhant have been married for so long , no consummation , no baby , whats this

why not show Roli's god bharaai for a change

why not , for example . show her having twins since they postponed it for so long

instead they r showing all faltu things like Khushi's nagin dance when snake is loose

who does this type of dance even if she is illiterate

don't illiterate people know to handle snakes

infact more than us , they live in villages with them 

Khushi who kept an industrialist captive and married by fraud and let a dangerous snake loose in the house should be behind bars for years , so what if she gets pregnant , don't criminal women give birth to children in jail and doesnt social securities take kid away from them

no , but they wanna show Roli Simar making mithais for HER god bharaai coz trust me , the stupid Bharadwajs will give this criminal woman a god bharaai where she will preen and they will look at Matarani and pray for her safety

and lallu Sankalp and stupid Karuna will weep for safety of child

is this a story

now that Khushi is really married and pregnant real Sonia Oberoi ka patta cut gaya

i think CVs r purposefully ignoring story of Siddhant Roli . Actually if these characters go , show collapses . And yet these r the very characters without a story . Only used as stooges to help new additions .
This is the crap story that i ve ever seenAngry Brainless cvsAngry When they have the most cutest couple like RoSid , they arent using themAngry What bakwas Angry
i think so that cvs r purposefully ignoring RoSid story Angry 

-Sakthi-

IF-Dazzler

-Sakthi-

Joined: 04 June 2013

Posts: 2879

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandraj

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

When Sankalp was kissing the mask instead of the real one, did not he feel that it is rather leathery and with no feeling? Just like kissing a doll.LOL

Sankalp seems to be really dumb and I hope Sonia will stop pining for that fool of a man.

he was so desperate for sr that i dont think he got the time to feel the mask LOL

see my question is khushi took some time to learn how to speak in sonias voice how did simar did it in 5 minutes. koi special voice modulation LOL
ROFL SSK CVs r popular 4 their illogical scenes and tracksAngry Only thing logical in SSK is RoSid Embarrassed But we r not gettng any scenes or tracks on them Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
mask drama come end soon sasural simar ka madhavimanish32 1 277 24 March 2014 at 6:40am
By ....Melissa....
Roli and Simar to spot Sonia's mask in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka madhavimanish32 2 624 23 March 2014 at 6:01pm
By -VildanaROSID-
Khushi to have mask problem during Honeymoon madhavimanish32 0 127 24 February 2014 at 10:56pm
By madhavimanish32
Khushi marries sankalp with sonias mask madhavimanish32 5 919 06 February 2014 at 11:57pm
By HemaG
Khushi marries sankalp with sonias mask -VildanaROSID- 0 360 05 February 2014 at 3:08pm
By -VildanaROSID-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.