Sasural Simar Ka

mask destroyed Sonia (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 24

suhanakkt

suhanakkt

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
What do you mean by real mother?don't she and dimar got same mother?i m confused did they mention roli is their adopted daughter?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mask destroyed Sonia (Page 21)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VildanaROSID

IF-Sizzlerz

VildanaROSID

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandraj

Originally posted by VildanaROSID

buas death ROFL
she is taking over more than half of the episode. my back is hurting, my head is hurting, my feet is hurting Dead

exactly same track Angry
Did I said, you will see this slap will cost Roli. Siomething bad will happen, I just feel it.

whats new in this cvs always like to trouble Roli and go through hell this time also same thing and in the end simar will take all the credit even it was shown on yesterdays episode. and people say cvs love roli yeah right they love simar. Angry
Dont think so that JD will forget this, did you notice while Roli talk why she did that what JD do with hands. Next track will be sure on her angry. Totally agree with u dear.Dead

VildanaROSID

IF-Sizzlerz

VildanaROSID

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Roli is challenging Jwala and she maybe in big trouble.
I am sure cvs will made bad time for Roli again Dead

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Ha khushi said roli name only I am sure she will get kidnapped, shot by jwala or her son.
Sorry they tried the not the same mother thing with prem and sid which crapped up the entire show don't think cvs want their show to go down the drain again by showing the same thing with their female leads too when the show is on them and they have already shown rosim as kids in flashbacks. Jwala looks too old to be rolis or simars mother may be umas, sujatas, karunas or rosims grand mother they never showed her.
Or she could be veerus mom lol or may be jwala son is sujatas son she has kids everywhere
They r showing roli as brave so that jwala can hurt her what's new in that roli always ends up in trouble.
Heck roli may stand against jwala in election too who knows cvs can come up with all kind of nonsense I think they did that in sslk. and they are giving too much publicity on the election thing.

Edited by sandraj - 19 April 2014 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000

VildanaROSID

IF-Sizzlerz

VildanaROSID

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Ha khushi said roli name only I am sure she will get kidnapped shot by jwala or her son.
Sorry they tried the not the same mother thing with prem and sid which crapped up the entire show don't think cvs want their show to go down the drain again and they have already shown rosim as kids in flashbacks. Jwala looks too old to be rolis or simars mother may be sujatas karunas or rosims grand mother they never showed her.
Or she could be veerus mom lol or may be jwala son is sujatas son she has kids everywhere
They r showing roli as brave so that jwala can hurt her what's new in that roli always ends up in trouble.
Heck roli may stand against jwala in election too who knows cvs can come up with all kind of nonsense I think they did that in sslk
With red I agree for sure that will happen. And Veeru's mum possible. 

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
dont know if u guys notice they are giving too much publicity on this election thing may be simar or roli will stand against jwaladevi who knows. and the property thing is she wants places where she can conduct election work.  election election everything for election 

Edited by sandraj - 19 April 2014 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-VildanaROSID

VildanaROSID

IF-Sizzlerz

VildanaROSID

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
They show really as brave, she even slap one of JD man's. Khushi said that she will remember that slap, so maybe she will be against her. 
Just imagine now they show to as she is mum of Veeru and he is now mad. Because Roli dont love him, so JD try give revange to her LOL
But like tonight entry of Siddhant, when JD turn near Roli. Siddhant as hero entry Day Dreaming

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 19 April 2014 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

They show really as brave, she even slap one of JD man's. Khushi said that she will remember that slap, so maybe she will be against her. 
Just imagine now they show to as she is mum of Veeru and he is now mad. Because Roli dont love him, so JD try give revange to her LOL
But like tonight entry of Siddhant, when JD turn near Roli. Siddhant as hero entry Day Dreaming

Lol Vildu I said veerus mom as a joke. LOL veeru is an orphan it was mentioned somewhere in the show. and if he was rich why did he need bw property. remeber he asked khushi to steal all those jewlerys which caused simar miscarriage. 

to me i dont why it looks like its all about election. and i think right now election is going on in india.

and jwala wants properties not to live or for sale but for her election purpose anyway let see. 

and has dipika quit ssk i am doubting now. she is in mondays episode too. did u notice roli is wearing the sari from the gun aviman sequence. so if dipika quit last week how did she appear with avika this week i am confused. and colors is still promoting dipika. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top