Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosidsakthi

<font color="#cc0099">No scene but khushi wasnt in love with sankalp she ws in love with veeru. So Whenevr he came close to her she avoided sankalpWink</font>

I don't think so. Sankalp was head over heels with her, she seemed to have him around her pinkie. I don't see how that could've been possible without Khushi having "wowed" him between the sheets. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakthi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mask destroyed Sonia (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
the mask has been found too late , i don't see it as Roli Simar's victory at all , Khushi has won

she has slept with Sankalp and become pregnant and got permanent pass to Bharadwaj house

let me guess 

the pregnancy will be her pass to no jail sentence and making the stupid Bharadwajs her slaves once more

Sankalp and Karuna r so stupid my god

they were ready to leave the house bu distrusting Roli Simar just as before 

before too it was due to Khushi

Sankalp is truly lallu who dances on wife's fingers the moment he marries and all stupid Karuna wants is a bahu to boast of in society

actually stupid Sankalp had seen Khushi in Goa on his honeymoon

still he was idiotically saying MERI Sonia

for the next 7 months we will see how Khushi will be pampered by the stupid Bharadwajs

btw what was that Dr Anurag thinking , hiding pregnancy from mom

for all his big talks of past not mattering what was with this stupid hiding business

and why was Anurag's mom telling Mrs Verma i have garv on Janhavi

what garv , for what

i mean what exactly has she done

how about a dignified tight lipped silence

i like Mrs Verma

she says nasty truths and breaks the bubble of pretences and makes Bharadwajs hear truths for a change instead of perpetually living in he matarani bubble

i am sure Roli fans r super annoyed , as usual Simar has taken credit at last minute by wearing mask when it was Roli who did all the sleuthing .

and one more thing

Khushi is pregnant , Janhavi is pregnant and Roli is not , is this a joke by CVs , r they doing this purposefully , if so , whats the stupid purpose

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 March 2014 at 9:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Sakthi-leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

the mask has been found too late , i don't see it as Roli Simar's victory at all , Khushi has won

she has slept with Sankalp and become pregnant and got permanent pass to Bharadwaj house

let me guess 

the pregnancy will be her pass to no jail sentence and making the stupid Bharadwajs her slaves once more

Sankalp and Karuna r so stupid my god

they were ready to leave the house bu distrusting Roli Simar just as before 

before too it was due to Khushi

Sankalp is truly lallu who dances on wife's fingers the moment he marries and all stupid Karuna wants is a bahu to boast of in society

actually stupid Sankalp had seen Khushi in Goa on his honeymoon

still he was idiotically saying MERI Sonia

for the next 7 months we will see how Khushi will be pampered by the stupid Bharadwajs

btw what was that Dr Anurag thinking , hiding pregnancy from mom

for all his big talks of past not mattering what was with this stupid hiding business

and why was Anurag's mom telling Mrs Verma i have garv on Janhavi

what garv , for what

i mean what exactly has she done

how about a dignified tight lipped silence

i like Mrs Verma

she says nasty truths and breaks the bubble of pretences and makes Bharadwajs hear truths for a change instead of perpetually living in he matarani bubble

i am sure Roli fans r super annoyed , as usual Simar has taken credit at last minute by wearing mask when it was Roli who did all the sleuthing .

and one more thing

Khushi is pregnant , Janhavi is pregnant and Roli is not , is this a joke by CVs , r they doing this purposefully , if so , whats the stupid purpose

ClapClapClap

The most stupid family who keep their brains in deep freezer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
" i am sure Roli fans r super annoyed , as usual Simar has taken credit at last minute by wearing mask when it was Roli who did all the sleuthing .

and one more thing

Khushi is pregnant , Janhavi is pregnant and Roli is not , is this a joke by CVs , r they doing this purposefully , if so , whats the stupid purpose "

Totally agree with all this, first of all Roli said to Simar about mask, then Simar you stay here look at her I will find. What the hell, why Simar dont look at her.

Also with pregrency track its really stupid thing, as Simar - Prem have Anjali, why not Roli Siddhant Dead

-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000santhiyaa_J

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hate jhanvi, sonia kushi whoever it is i am sure bw family will accept khushi the next day they finds out she is pregnant. karuna grrr i am sure she will fight entire family for her ullu sons kid. ssk is disgusting the only show in television where the story is not on leads but on other characters. 
yes rolis pregnancy is joke rosid will never have sr nor will they have kids. cvs wants to see side characters baby i ma sure next will be umas delivery as her kid was killed in the show. they may even make mrs.verma pregnant 

simar taking credit nothing to say Dead

Edited by sandraj - 30 March 2014 at 9:36pm

-Sakthi-leavesandwavessanthiyaa_J

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
hey may even make mrs.verma pregnant 

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Sakthi-leavesandwavessanthiyaa_J

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

hey may even make mrs.verma pregnant 

ROFL

lol or even they will make dr roras bua pregnant since they are increasing his familys members next will be intro of his sister, brother, dead father or may even show dadooji killed his father too. 

-Sakthi-leavesandwaveskoolsadhu1000

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
When Sankalp was kissing the mask instead of the real one, did not he feel that it is rather leathery and with no feeling? Just like kissing a doll.LOL

Sankalp seems to be really dumb and I hope Sonia will stop pining for that fool of a man.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 30 March 2014 at 10:43pm

....Melissa....-Sakthi-koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top