Sasural Simar Ka

mask destroyed Sonia - Page 5

-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I want CVs to make up for this delay by giving Roli twins , a boy AND a girl , extremely naughty cute ones

i shudder at the thought of witnessing Khushi's god bharaai , i would have preferred Roli's

Khushi's stupid god bharaai is sureshot .

Wow all RoSidians dream...Twins 1 boy and 1 girl  I dont knw when its going to happen...i think not very soon πŸ˜­ Brainless CVs πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I appreciate the actor who is playing Siddhant. He has looks and talent. Even when he is given 5 minutes, he steals the show. Roli and simar get some footage but Siddhant gets least footage while dumb sankalp and dumber anurag get more footage and more scenes. And they think Jhahnavi is Meena Kumari.

Yeap totally agree...Manish (Siddhant) is a very talented actor but this SSK CVs r not using his talent😑 yeap more screenspace for Dumb sankalp and dumber anurag πŸ˜‘😑 and that jhanvi no words πŸ˜‘
Edited by rosidsakthi - 10 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: banuprasa

Cvs bringing new new character to SSK and focussing on them and their issues etc...

But not knowing how to show the leads of the show.  How to show Rosid who are their TRP.  What is their exact problem.  No idea. πŸ˜•

Yeah but how fast going this with Jhavni, I cant wait too see her married and out of BW family. With JHAVNI TACK CLOSE, now Khushi will be a mum πŸ₯± how stupid is Sanklap I mean really πŸ₯±
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its dream of every rosidian that wo hum do humare do waala hisab kitab ho roli n siddhant's twins dono small version cute n very very mischievous but we r not getting one kid do kaha se milenge
we all have lost hopes on ssk cvs
no consummation yet so how we will get kids 😭
this Karuna sucks she is so cruel meri bahu meri bahu bhaad Mein gyi iski bahu ... I hate her n sakthi u said right her glass scratching voice i would say its like some one hitting a steal plate with hammer so annoying n sankalp gadha kahi ka he is so dumb i thought he ll say while consummating
Sonia ji ye mere muh Mein kya aa raha hai koi new type Ki cosmetics hai kya n Sonia replying jii sankalp jii
dumb hai ye jab mask k saath he consummated i guess baby will also be born with a mask
they r brainless idiots
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Yeah but how fast going this with Jhavni, I cant wait too see her married and out of BW family. With JHAVNI TACK CLOSE, now Khushi will be a mum πŸ₯± how stupid is Sanklap I mean really πŸ₯±

i also want that witch out of bw house i cant tolerate her idiot hai .. First she got married to patient , then doctor next it will be ward boy
why it is so important to marry for baby
she is a nurse she can take care of her child nicely but they r dragging baby in between janvi's marriage intentions
its good to get a widowed married but if she is not interested in marrying anurag then simply don't do it why to blame baby that she marrying Dr. Rora for the kid she can be a single parent huh bloody dumbos this janvi falls in love within two days n the dumb boys too stupid women
i hate her ,
n. Simar took all credit about what roli did so cheap she was in janvi's track then why they brought her in roli's detective track did roli interfered in her n janvi's stupid bhakt n Mata convo's no then why the hells cv's brought her 😑 i hate them from core of my heart that's why the shows out of top 10
FatehTejo thumbnail
Same me hate when the made that all credit goes to Simar, when Roli do more then Simar. 

I agree with you about Jhavni, I hate her since begining all what she did to Roli just makes me hate πŸ€’🀒
Hope that after this marrige she will not kill this poor guys, and will live with him. And give to us happines to not show her anymore.

Also I dont like this Sonia, I must say I love more to watch Khushi then her πŸ€’
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like khushi too the old 1 the 1 with out mask but i hate her now since she is pregnant it will be all khushi khushi waaris waaris my foot 😑 karuna will make dumbo family accept khushi open handily will feed her milk, fruits or whatnot. grand ghodbharai. khushi acting rosim is trying to kill her and her mask baby and karuna saying to RoSim why r u bothering my bahu and my grandson blah blah blah same predictable things. sankalp as ususal being ullu supporting those 2. hate cvs to the core. 

why cant they make Roli pregnant and khushi can bother her we wont mind that way trp will be high too. what is the problem with cvs for giving 1 consummation. 

i want karuna, sankalp, jhanvi  and anurag's whole family to die fell like puking whenever i see them πŸ€’

Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dumb hai ye jab mask k saath he consummated 

🀣

that was  hilarious , like leaves said , did not he feel funny when he caressed her face , did not he find it leathery , the only deduction from this is he was interested in the main reproductive phenomenon .

FatehTejo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandraj

I like khushi too the old 1 the 1 with out mask but i hate her now since she is pregnant it will be all khushi khushi waaris waaris my foot 😑 karuna will make dumbo family accept khushi open handily will feed her milk, fruits or whatnot. grand ghodbharai. khushi acting rosim is trying to kill her and her mask baby and karuna saying to RoSim why r u bothering my bahu and my grandson blah blah blah same predictable things. sankalp as ususal being ullu supporting those 2. hate cvs to the core. 

why cant they make Roli pregnant and khushi can bother her we wont mind that way trp will be high too. what is the problem with cvs for giving 1 consummation. 

i want karuna, sankalp, jhanvi  and anurag's whole family to die fell like puking whenever i see them πŸ€’

But Karuna πŸ€’ she is really stupid, in lasts ep when she didnt belivie to ROSIM, same like when is happen with Khusi
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Karuna really needs to be whacked , how many times she is not gonna believe Roli Simar in Sankalp's case , has not she experienced once , besides all the time Khushi was spotted hovering around nearby, Sankalp saw her himself in Goa . Sankalp and Karuna r the most stupid duo in SSK . I hope Khushi makes them wash bartans now .