Sasural Simar Ka

mask destroyed Sonia - Page 4

-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I simply cannot understand the need for new characters

Janhavi , Shourya , Anurag , his mom , his bua

the Bharadwajs r such a big cast of characters cannot they have one track with each

like they showed a female tricking Shailu once

and whats the need to make all females who come and go pregnant in a jiffy

while Roli Siddhant have been married for so long , no consummation , no baby , whats this

why not show Roli's god bharaai for a change

why not , for example . show her having twins since they postponed it for so long

instead they r showing all faltu things like Khushi's nagin dance when snake is loose

who does this type of dance even if she is illiterate

don't illiterate people know to handle snakes

infact more than us , they live in villages with them 

Khushi who kept an industrialist captive and married by fraud and let a dangerous snake loose in the house should be behind bars for years , so what if she gets pregnant , don't criminal women give birth to children in jail and doesnt social securities take kid away from them

no , but they wanna show Roli Simar making mithais for HER god bharaai coz trust me , the stupid Bharadwajs will give this criminal woman a god bharaai where she will preen and they will look at Matarani and pray for her safety

and lallu Sankalp and stupid Karuna will weep for safety of child

is this a story

now that Khushi is really married and pregnant real Sonia Oberoi ka patta cut gaya

i think CVs r purposefully ignoring story of Siddhant Roli . Actually if these characters go , show collapses . And yet these r the very characters without a story . Only used as stooges to help new additions .

This is the crap story that i ve ever seen😡 Brainless cvs😡 When they have the most cutest couple like RoSid , they arent using them😡 What bakwas 😡
i think so that cvs r purposefully ignoring RoSid story 😡 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakthi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandraj

he was so desperate for sr that i dont think he got the time to feel the mask 😆

see my question is khushi took some time to learn how to speak in sonias voice how did simar did it in 5 minutes. koi special voice modulation 😆

🤣 SSK CVs r popular 4 their illogical scenes and tracks😡 Only thing logical in SSK is RoSid 😳 But we r not gettng any scenes or tracks on them 😭
-Sakthi- thumbnail

Hate jhanvi, sonia kushi whoever it is i am sure bw family will accept khushi the next day they finds out she is pregnant. karuna grrr i am sure she will fight entire family for her ullu sons kid. ssk is disgusting the only show in television where the story is not on leads but on other characters. 

yes rolis pregnancy is joke rosid will never have sr nor will they have kids. cvs wants to see side characters baby i ma sure next will be umas delivery as her kid was killed in the show. they may even make mrs.verma pregnant 

simar taking credit nothing to say 🤢

No its really too much...Simar is always taking credit😡 Roli does 95% of the work and Simar does the last 5% work and She will take all the credit  😡 What crap is this🤢
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the Bharadwajs r such a big cast of characters cannot they have one track with each

while Roli Siddhant have been married for so long , no consummation , no baby , whats this

why not , for example . show her having twins since they postponed it for so long

instead they r showing all faltu things like Khushi's nagin dance when snake is loose

Khushi who kept an industrialist captive and married by fraud and let a dangerous snake loose in the house should be behind bars for years , so what if she gets pregnant , don't criminal women give birth to children in jail and doesnt social securities take kid away from them

no , but they wanna show Roli Simar making mithais for HER god bharaai coz trust me , the stupid Bharadwajs will give this criminal woman a god bharaai where she will preen and they will look at Matarani and pray for her safety

is this a story

now that Khushi is really married and pregnant real Sonia Oberoi ka patta cut gaya

i think CVs r purposefully ignoring story of Siddhant Roli . Actually if these characters go , show collapses . And yet these r the very characters without a story . Only used as stooges to help new additions .

Well Said absolute truth 👏

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

is this a story

hey kools yaar i agree with u ..
they ignoring roli n siddhants married life purposely
we all have been writing mails tweeting n messaging cv's on fb still there is no progress we bash them n they give us small roli siddhant scene n then again a drought for months no scene nothing ..
n if rosid wont be there ssk Ki arthi uthh gyi hoti off air ho jata in fact within three months of airing it was being pulled off air when they brought Manish n made him lead n his pairing with avika n its still going on coz of rosid , we watch full episodes in hope that we ll get glimpse of rosid when trp goes down they give one rosid scene n trp badha lete hai n now rosid married life has been sidelined
we r literally begging for a track on rosid but no change instead they r making every lady pregnant i wonder after khushi n janvi they will again start with mataji , then Sujata pregnant n so on in a sequence it happened before but when roli's turn will come they ll skip it ..
bloody cheaters ...  
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want CVs to make up for this delay by giving Roli twins , a boy AND a girl , extremely naughty cute ones

i shudder at the thought of witnessing Khushi's god bharaai , i would have preferred Roli's

Khushi's stupid god bharaai is sureshot .
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want CVs to make up for this delay by giving Roli twins , a boy AND a girl , extremely naughty cute ones

i shudder at the thought of witnessing Khushi's god bharaai , i would have preferred Roli's

Khushi's stupid god bharaai is sureshot .

its a dream of every RoSidian for RoSid to have twins 1 boy and 1 girl. but cvs do they ever listen.

looking at the precap karuna will definitely arrange for the ghodbharai. she with her glass scratching voice it my only grandson blah blah blah 😡
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

its a dream of every RoSidian for RoSid to have twins 1 boy and 1 girl. but cvs do they ever listen.

looking at the precap karuna will definitely arrange for the ghodbharai. she with her glass scratching voice it my only grandson blah blah blah 😡

glass scratching voice.👏👏
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I appreciate the actor who is playing Siddhant. He has looks and talent. Even when he is given 5 minutes, he steals the show. Roli and simar get some footage but Siddhant gets least footage while dumb sankalp and dumber anurag get more footage and more scenes. And they think Jhahnavi is Meena Kumari.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
glass scratching voice

🤣