Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dance Divyanka Dance

eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
While I have seen Karan Patel dance and he is very good,  I hadn't seen Divyanka.  Divyanka was awesome

She has an innate sense of rhythm and timing, and her thumkas and to the lyrics were dead on. She danced like she was into it - especially her lines.

What was even better was as an actress, she juggled with ease, her dance, her expressions of being forced to dance, with maintaining an image to a live audience, to noticing and adjusting to please Ruhi, to  the intimacy and intensity with Raman, to her discomfort with the closeness, all the time pulling in the audience.

You Rocked Divyanka. You are indeed a Superwoman.
Edited by eternalasha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonudo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true!! I just posted this on her profile too!

She was awesome throughout with the wide variety of expressions that were perfect for the situation!! A very talented actress indeed!!!
eternalasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shonudo

So true!! I just posted this on her profile too!

She was awesome throughout with the wide variety of expressions that were perfect for the situation!! A very talented actress indeed!!!

She is really talented. Good reminder. I will go an post on her profile too.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is just the best. I love her.
eternalasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

she's a kathak dancer.

Wow I didn't know that... That explains it. Look forward to more of her dances.
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is a superb dancer as well as a superb actress๐Ÿ˜†
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Definely...I was also taken by surprise with the way Ishita danced so natural and just in

character...we know that Raman is a good dancer..but it was so nice to see Divyanaka doing so

good...great performance...I must say...!!  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/5748-divyanka-learns-dancing.htm

Divyanka learns Dancing!

Divyanka Tripathi, who's always had a passion for dancing, is learning Kathak nowadays

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 | 1:06:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: www.india-forums.com  |   32 comments|  9169 Views

Divyanka Tripathi
is making sure her break from work is spent in a worthwhile manner. She is focusing all her energy in learning the beautiful Indian dance form of Kathak.

Divyanka says, "I have always been fascinated by this art form called dance. It's always been my dream to learn dancing formally especially Kathak. Now I'm glad, finally life has given me the time and means to learn it."

Divyanka was adamant on learning it from someone who would give her personal attention. She says, "I wanted to have the old guru-shishya relationship with my dance teacher. So I didn't join the so-called dance academies where a lot of people are taught by a single person. Luckily, I've found for myself guru Vinodkumariji who stays close to my bulding and gives me her full attention."

But why take so much time out for dance and not for singing since she has such a good voice? To this Divyanka says, "I know I have a good voice. But I just felt that dancing would help me to become an all round actor. For this reason I've even joined yoga classes. It increases a person's flexibility both physically as well as mentally to a huge extent."

So when can we see our darling Divyanka balk on small-screen? "I'm in talks over a lot of projects. I want to do something really different. Let's see when that materializes," she signs off.

Hope Divyanka gets a role appealing to her soon...

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author:Susan Jose

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
eternalasha thumbnail
@alujna21

Thanks for posting the Divyanka learns Dancing article.    hadn't seen it before. 

I love that she keeps learning new things to hone her skills because it shows. Now that's a true professional.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya both danced well but div as ishita as to portray many expressions along with dance n ya she done good job.just in this thread came to know she is trained kathak dancer.ya she is good dancer n actress too.she is talented actress. want to see more her work as strong female lead n both ishita-raman characters n story with same screen space as FL-ML story with nice script but her character was so reduced as supporting character 4 boring n senseless tracks.