Nadaswaram march 31st-apr 5 ..Updates and discussions.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

nfan

Groupbie

nfan

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Prasad - he doesn't know yet about Mageshu's drama and Gopi disowning etc.. Is he going to fight with Gopi for this also? and support Magesh ???
Very soon Prasad will land in some deep trouble, and gopi will save him... not sure how soon... may be 6 months or year...Cry

Also, see prasad is not even feeling thankful to peacock for saving Ragini's life and sokku's life...He still hates him... There could be some characters like this is real life, but thiru is showing very extreme cases... When prasad was with ex-parents, i don't remember seeing this behaviour... Now, sokku's justification is that prasad is talking like this because, he lost his ex-parents and hence... ayyyooo, what a logic...Shocked

Edited by nfan - 02 April 2014 at 7:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2katanaCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram march 31st-apr 5 ..Updates and discussions.. (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates. Cant tolerate this serial anymore especially with prasad. And meenashi with her chest pain? which mother does that? selfish lady. Maha no comments. Looks like director planning to ruin all the good characters. 

nfanswash2Caryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Director should think of putting subham to this PP. His monthly short stories are much better. He should try sticking to that  Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nfan

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update darlings...

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Naa vantuteanWinkBig smile intha week yarukavathu Proxy podanuma solluga  let me do.. Next week on wards i will do wednesdaySmile

.LovelyDreamer.swash2Caryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Naa vantuteanWinkBig smile intha week yarukavathu Proxy podanuma solluga  let me do.. Next week on wards i will do wednesdaySmile

welcome back laksh. Srima not well pa - friday pls. Sumi u essu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrCaryn

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmikr

ears la honey flowingggLOL

welcome back laksh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrswash2

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
nfan, dont pity Meenu much. that was the only option for her. did u look at her cunningly running thru all available options and choosgn this in her mind, thru her facial expressions.
nothing else would appease mahatma and malar.
also, wont these two wonder how Meenu knows they know the truth? inimelaavadhu room door close pannittu kaadhula ragasiyam pesunga.
meenu is pure selfish. and will not hesitate to sell Gopi if that is what Prasad insists on! and our Sokku will watch it with hands tied.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top