Posted: 05 April 2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
The update was super awesome! 
I loved it!
Uh write extremely well!
Uh are a fab writer!
Keep writing
Update soon!
Tina

P.S. - I don't have any problem with ur writing style nor do I have any suggestions! Uh urself write beautifully! 
I am able to understand everything! 
It's pretty easy ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|ReWrite|[RaHi]{ff.chap6/pg12} (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Maisy, don't you dare leave this unfinished! 

And I have nothing much to request from you right now, I know you will do more than enough justice to everything that is to rahi's equation. So far, I'm loving it!

Thank you for giving me this rahi that never came to be in the show! I will be waiting for more updates!

Edited by coolpixie - 05 April 2014 at 9:10pm

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yet another brilliant update by u Maisy
just loved it
you portrayed Panchi's and RV's feelings so beautifully
I am so eager to read more
so plz do continue soon
Take care

Geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Maisy
Thanks a lot dear  for writing this 
its like a water drop in desert for RaHians
can't wait to read more
plz continue soon
Take care

Geet

I hope I can do justice to it. Wanting to rewrite RaHi's story has been on my mind for so long, I finally gathered the courage to get it all done. Hopefully it will turn out to be good enough for us all.

Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

omfggg is tht u Maisy???????ShockedShockedShockedShocked...MIRACLE..!!

i'm SUPER HAPPYYY to see u REWRITE for RaHi after long long time..PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty...

first update ws awesome...!!! waitin to read next chap..!!

thnx yaar for this..HugHugHugHug

Yups Nikks! It's me LOL I figured if this is gonna be my last work of TBP as we know it, why not go out with a bang? Tongue Thank you for the support! <3

Originally posted by Sarah_Angel9

Thanks 4 rewriting our RaHi story<3 Loved it, really very excited for this ff..pls do continue till the end..:)

In Sha Allah, I will finish this story as fast as I can manage! Thanks for the support! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah9sweetdesireNikki_Titli

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1101

First of all,Thankyou so much for writing this dear.
I loved the first part.
Will be eagerly waiting for next part.

Priya.

No, thank YOU for the support and being excited for this! That does boost me up! Embarrassed

Originally posted by shammukh

thank god . 
seems like light at the end of the tunnel.
plz do continue. 
we rahians are in pathetic state of mind.

lopa

Aaahhh..so many expectations from this! Hope I can deliver! Thanks for the support! <3 And RaHians have been in a pathetic state more often than not..ab tou aadat hogayi hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wanderingsoulNikki_Titli

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha02

Mais... thanks so much for this...

Loved your thought behind writing this ff. Rahi are indeed way too special to deserve this raw a deal that they have got... n such s the state of affairs at the moment that for me the show is already over but can never get over this magic couple called RAHI..

Make a wish looks like a very good start to the season...n loved the way Ranveer thinks of not repeating his past mistakes... the nonu moti duo looks rock solid n so there for each other n me loves them like that...

Hoping to read more soon.. thanks once more for this...

Neha

Thanks for liking the idea and thought behind it. I always wanted to write my take on RaHi with all the touches of the things I wanted them to explore. Sadly the show didn't always deliver their potential. Hopefully this will. I am not saying this will be better than the show or the best thing that happened to RaHi fandom..just my humble little attempt to tell a story RaHi always had the potential to tell.

As for rock solidness..eehh..well, hope you won't hate me for the angst that's in store LOL

sneha02

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Akshu--

Maisy ur backHugHug
but are u really  gonna finish  this?LOLLOL

thank u  so much for writing this,i kinda missed my fav writer writing  something on RaHiEmbarrassed

they are way to special and deserve a lot more!

the first chap was amazing the wish,the same casualness,friendship,mistakes,regrets!

ahhh loved it!

waiting for the next one!

update soonish :*

Yes Akshu! I am back! LOL
Oh god, I WILL finish it! In Sha Allah! Meri reputation bohat kharab hai ROFL

Awwie! Fav writer? Embarrassed Thanks yaar! You guys made my journey with RaHi so beautiful! <3 Updates are coming in and so is the angst. Brace yourselves..abhi bohat kuch hona baqi hai Tongue

Originally posted by ..Serendipity..

Surprised to see me here?
well..lets just say I can't miss any piece written by you...
an interesting tale  I like this version of birthday celebration than the one we saw on tv...though it left a very different impact this is a bitter-sweet one...
and I love it Maisy
PS : good to see you here Big smile

RADZ!! Hug

Yeah, this FF is gonna have loads of head canon from my side. Saari bhadaas nikle gi yahan LOL It's great to see you too Radz! Thanks for all the continued support yaar! <3

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaswea

I read both the parts! They were super awesome! 
First part - Ranveer's birthday!
Uh wrote it beautifully!
You are a wonderful writer!
Second part - I loved the way uh portrayed Panchi's emotions!
I loved each and every thing about this FF!
KEEP WRITING!
UPDATE SOOON!
Lots of love
Tina Big smile

Thank you for liking this! And all the support! And all the compliments! I love you all so much!! <3
There's plenty more to come and In Sha Allah I will do it all without much delay!

Originally posted by --Akshu--

the second part was fab Maisy!

the way they were I the car and he failed to understand why she went with KD why she got into that mess!

and the way Panchi tried to but when she couldn't do anything futher she walked off!

and then the way he wnt to her to say sorry,was typical Nonu and MotiEmbarrassed

he says sorry cutely and she gives in and smiles back!

loved the way he felt guilty for not stopping her from coming into this mess!
again a awesome update!

waiting for the 3rd one Maisy! *hugs*

Thanks a lot dearie Embarrassed Comments make me happy and keep me going. Do keep the feedback coming and I'll keep the story going, In Sha Allah!

Originally posted by sneha02

Loved this update...always wanted to see this conversation in the show but anyway. 
Loved rv's outburst n angel's reaction... typical rahi...
N the way they made up yet the undertones being prominent even after they did..
N that last line was soo simple n panchi ish... she does seem to evaluate things ultra simply.. love that about her

M loving it yaar...
Thanks for this

I love it when someone talks about the things I write with subtely..their thoughts and perceptions about the situations, I simply love it. So I loved this comment! This analytical discussion and what not..it really makes me happy that the story is engaging enough to get people involved. Thank you so much! <3

Originally posted by CavingIn

Just how much I missed RaHi, I realise right now Mais.
You know I wouldn't have much to say. You know how good you are. Continue with this.
Regards and Love
Nidha

Nidha! It's so good to see old faces here! <3

Well, RaHi is officially over now. And I miss them so much. I didn't know I would miss them this much but I do. So yeah..tryna keep them alive for as long as I can. Yups, In Sha Allah will continue and finish this! Thanks for the comment girl <3

sneha02

Post Reply New Post

Go to top