Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

priya1101

Goldie

priya1101

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
First of all,Thankyou so much for writing this dear.
I loved the first part.
Will be eagerly waiting for next part.

Priya.

Edited by priya1101 - 29 March 2014 at 4:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|ReWrite|[RaHi]{ff.chap6/pg12} (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wanderingsoul

wanderingsoul

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
thank god . 
seems like light at the end of the tunnel.
plz do continue. 
we rahians are in pathetic state of mind.

lopa

lostmymusic.

sneha02

IF-Rockerz

sneha02

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Mais... thanks so much for this...

Loved your thought behind writing this ff. Rahi are indeed way too special to deserve this raw a deal that they have got... n such s the state of affairs at the moment that for me the show is already over but can never get over this magic couple called RAHI..

Make a wish looks like a very good start to the season...n loved the way Ranveer thinks of not repeating his past mistakes... the nonu moti duo looks rock solid n so there for each other n me loves them like that...

Hoping to read more soon.. thanks once more for this...

Neha

Edited by sneha02 - 29 March 2014 at 7:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wanderingsoullostmymusic.sweetdesireNikki_Titli

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Maisy ur backHugHug
but are u really  gonna finish  this?LOLLOL

thank u  so much for writing this,i kinda missed my fav writer writing  something on RaHiEmbarrassed

they are way to special and deserve a lot more!

the first chap was amazing the wish,the same casualness,friendship,mistakes,regrets!

ahhh loved it!

waiting for the next one!

update soonish :*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wanderingsoullostmymusic.

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Surprised to see me here?
well..lets just say I can't miss any piece written by you...
an interesting tale  I like this version of birthday celebration than the one we saw on tv...though it left a very different impact this is a bitter-sweet one...
and I love it Maisy
PS : good to see you here Big smile

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

2. The Beginning (of The Parting of the Ways)

"Tujhe iss sab mein padne ki koi zaroorat nahin thi! I hated the way wo loser tujhse sab ke saamne baat kar raha tha!"

Ranveer hit the brakes of the car without a warning and burst out. Panchi hadn't been expecting this sudden outburst and nearly dropped her phone.

"Nonu, kya kar rahe ho?!" She retorted fiercely.

"Kya zaroorat thi tujhe ais sab mein padne ki?"

He turned to her and repeated the question, this time coldly. Confusion swept over her at his puzzling questions.

"Kis sab mein? Keh kya rahe ho tum?"

"Tu chup nahin reh sakti thi! Har jaga mahaan Mother Teresa banna kab chodegi tu?! And when will you stop babying me!?"

All the anger he had kept bottled in for the moments of solitude came running out as he remembered the events of the day on the silent drive back to their respective homes. Some part of him, the sensible part, quietly told him that his anger and outburst were misplaced but the when he noticed that the confused creases of her forehead had cleared, replaced by a cold expression, he knew the damage was done.

"Ye main tum se bhi pooch sakti hun, tumein kya zaroorat thi ais tarah gang war mein padne ki? Tum kya bache ho jo tumein pata nahin ke wo gang wale sirf tumein use karna chahte the?"

"That's not the point!"

"Then what is?!"

"Point is ke tumein sab ke saamne mere actions dictate karne ki kya zaroorat hai! Chup chap khadi nahin reh sakti thi like everyone else!"

She didn't immediately reply. Her face had gone completely blank of any expression. His breath got caught in his throat. The look only lasted for a few split seconds but they were enough for him to get his palms sweating.

It was the same look she had given him when he had seen her first time after her accident.

The look reserved for complete strangers.

She swiftly opened the door and got out. Slamming the door shut, she kept walking without a look back. The summer evening was setting and there was scarcely any wind. The clouds had begun to gather. It was going to rain tonight.

"Moti!"

He only wasted a few seconds and followed her. He caught to her in a few long strides. Holding her hand from behind, he pulled her close to stop. She made no effort to move. Something near her feet seemed to fascinate her so that she didn't look up to him.

"I'm sorry." He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"Don't be." She huffed and roughly pulled her hand free from  his grip.

"Tujhe tou pata hai ke main ek number ka gadha hoon. Maaf karde yaar..." He sighed helplessly and held his ears in apology.

She looked at him and he turned on his puppy dog smile, the one he knew would always melt her. And it did. She smiled slightly.

"Wo tou tum ho."

If he hadn't been so relieved at seeing that look disappear from her face, he might've noticed that her smile hadn't reached her eyes. They still held that look.

"Ab ghar chalen?"

She nodded and silently followed him to the car. They sat inside and Ranveer continued the drive. The music from the radio filled the car so they didn't talk much. The topic of their argument apparently lay forgotten. But their thoughts still lingered on it.

He kept thinking of the way she had volunteered to pair with KD for the race. The way she had seemed so scared as she had hidden behind his back before the race started. And Ranveer hated himself for not keeping her away from it all. And just how angry it had made him feel. So much that he had completely lost his cool at her.

She was also thinking about the same thing. About how she had found herself step ahead to volunteer for the race. She could argue in her defense that she did it only to support KD in his time of need, for he was her friend. But deep down, she knew that she had been looking for an opportunity. An opportunity to do something she always wanted to do.

To do something where his feelings didn't take the first priority.

Edited by spicySugar.. - 05 April 2014 at 12:57pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wanderingsoulJiyaRe...coolpixie-Crazy..Life-Let-It-GoCavingInsneha02hangok..WitchGrave..sweetdesireNikki_Titli

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Res now I m gonna read this

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged