Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

divine_16

Goldie

divine_16

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I also had a scary thought about the rash on her arm.The rash has been given a lot of footage in the show.Let's see what is in store.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saachi's skin rash (Page 2)" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Though the rash did get some footage, I thought it might be just to bring about the tension for Saachi about her late pregnancy issue. Let's see how they take this forward, coz as per BTS videos, next week seems bits of Shruti's birthday party and SaRuv back in Panchgani too. 

Unless, the blood test part of it could be only to bring about Saachi's dilemma and DV realizing the seriousness of the complications regarding Saachi's late pregnancy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaatriRockChicGirl

Raatri

Raatri

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
rashes= pregnancy...shayad sach ho...considering their discussion with each other yesterday...aisa ho toh hi cheeni-meeni aayenge...bcz if saachi is pregnant and if they are not ready for the kid...they cant go for abortion too...pregnancy complicated hain toh abortion toh aur bhi complicated hoga...so this is the best way...for our cheeni-meeni...dono plan kar rahe hain...aur god ne ANGELS already courier kar diya hainSmile no body to blame but accept the reality...WAH SaRuv...vaise bhi ab tak saruv ki life mein sab jabardasti hi hua hain...yehi ek baat ACHANAK hogi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanetakunalthebestRockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Though the rash did get some footage, I thought it might be just to bring about the tension for Saachi about her late pregnancy issue. Let's see how they take this forward, coz as per BTS videos, next week seems bits of Shruti's birthday party and SaRuv back in Panchgani too. 

Unless, the blood test part of it could be only to bring about Saachi's dilemma and DV realizing the seriousness of the complications regarding Saachi's late pregnancy. 

Thats possible...maybe something related to hormonal changes in her body.

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by ak75

Originally posted by .navs.

Am also scared ...blood test kyu ? Shocked Ouch

Me tooOuchGod knows what will be the result of the blood testConfused

Maybe she is already pregnant. Wink

Maine bhi yehi socha Wink DV toh gaya kaam se...nanhe munhe jaldi aa rahe hain ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenPhillipskunalthebest

ChloeBoro

ChloeBoro

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I also feel that it is a sign of pregnancy... It will definitely be a big surprise but a very pleasant for them, I am sureEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenPhillips

aparna37

Goldie

aparna37

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Me too Ouch God knows what will be the result of the blood test Confused

Tht's great  !! Big smile  They will show her dilemma ...how to break the news to DV 

and what would be DV's reaction to the news! 

Jyoti410

Jyoti410

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna37

Me too Ouch God knows what will be the result of the blood test Confused

Tht's great  !! Big smile  They will show her dilemma ...how to break the news to DV 

and what would be DV's reaction to the news! 

Well I asked a PA...physician assistance ...they are like doctors...and she confirmed that rash sometimes happen in pregnancy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.