Enzoline or Klaroline

XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG I'm beginning to love Caroline and Enzo but at the same time i feel that im betraying Klaroline. Im in a big mess. I know that there is very slim chances of Klaus and Caroline being together with both of them being is different shows and the last promise they made did not help much either.  was mad at the writers but it made sense. Now when I watch Enzo and Caroline together, I can't help but wonder that both of them will be perfect together. They do have many similar traits. One of the most obvious one is that both are very loyal to their friends. Enzo is very loyal to Damon and can risk his life for him. Caroline does the same with Stefan. 

Now the main problem is that, should I start rooting for Enzoline? I'm not completely leaving out Klaroline but that is not gonna happen in the near future.

So tell me guys, what do you think about these 2 being together?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
klaroline...my love... but there is no hope for them as long as klaus is long gone from mystic falls. n me too hate to admit that m starting to like enzo gradually..even m liking the way he look at caroline..yet i wont say m hoping for enzoline as of now.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well last episode clearly showed there is no Enzoline either...I like Enzo...and I also loved their litter banter in the episode...but whether I like it or not the writers are heading for Steroline which I don't want to happen...and KLAROLINE is epic...but there is no hope left now...it's gone...Julie keep saying, for now they are busy in their own world but never say never...I wonder what that means.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Enzo is hot.. N Caroline has a thing for accents..
Dts all I wud say
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Well last episode clearly showed there is no Enzoline either...I like Enzo...and I also loved their litter banter in the episode...but whether I like it or not the writers are heading for Steroline which I don't want to happen...and KLAROLINE is epic...but there is no hope left now...it's gone...Julie keep saying, for now they are busy in their own world but never say never...I wonder what that means.

i second that, I dont want the writers to spoil that friendship between stefan and caroline. It will surely not work and it will be awkward then. They both should remain bast of friends 
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
klaroline <3
bt i blv enzo is hawwttt nd dey r gud fr each oder...
so y nt hope fr sumthng dat can happen
we knw klaroline is endgame
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For me..definitely Enzoline..see Klaroline will always have its charm..but now am really tired of this whole cat & mouse game..so yepp..Enzoline shipper atm!!! :D
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All I will say is: Caroline looks great with everyone. I liked her with Matt (not a lot but there was a cute sweetness between them too in the first season), then I loved her with Tyler, than with Klaus. I won't be surprised if I begin shipping her with Enzo as well. Caroline has this thing about her that she doesn't piss you off or make you hate her.
Enchanted_jassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Klaroline would be great but slowly I feel like there isn't much hope for them since one is in mystic fall and the other is in New Orleans. The only way they will be together is if Caroline actually goes to the originals. I really don't know what to think at this point. I don't think Caroline and Enzo will be together because he loves someone else so let's see what happens that's all we can do, the writers like to keep us on the edge for Caroline's love life 😊
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
klaroline of course  ðŸ˜Š

btw I am loving steroline too ðŸ˜Š